Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Free Blog Ebook - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Blog Ebook (627 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Blog Ebook by NAIJAVOICE(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2009
A Blogs is an online journal where individuals do post and express their feelings about an issue to the outside world.
Amazingly blogs nowadays is a big tool of investment and a way of making money online, most blogs are free.
Creating a blog is as simple as ABC but utilizing it to earn income is a little technical,
Placing google adsense requires some extra task as it might take 2 to 4 days before google may approve the blog for adsense.

For more on blogging for cash, download the free ebook at www.naijavoice.com .
I can as well set up a blog for you freely and implement google adsense on it. If interested call me on 07028105211.

After setting it up for you I will give you the username and password which you can then change it later to your own private word, but it might take up to five days before you start seeing google ads on it. The more clicks on those google ads on your blog the more money you earn.
Go to www.naijavoice.com register yourself there and download the FREE blog ebook for you to get started.

(1) (Reply)

An Advent Tablet Pc / Browse With Your Mtn Phone At Very Cheap Rates: Home Service Avaiilable / Hp Nx6125 @ 47k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.