Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de (2957 Views)

Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Peace Hyde Covers Nu People Magazine / I Will Pose Nude Again By MBGN Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by harbdulrasaq88(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Precious John is the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Model of the Year 2014. The 22 year old student of Mass Communication at Lead City University, Ibadan hails from Anambra State.She told Punch she would go nude again because international models do it.She said

Alek Wek is an African model and she has nude pictures, Naomi Campbell has posed nude several times. I have posed nude before and it is part of my portfolio. My mum did not like it, but I had to explain to her that it was something I needed to do. After all, I am above 18 years old. My nude pictures are part of my portfolio. I am a model and a model is like a mannequin. I would pose nude again if there is need for me to.

http://www..net/2015/02/precious-john-most-beautiful-girl-in.html

1 Share

Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by kelvine(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
You are only 22,when you become single and desperate at 37 post more pictures. Why do some slim girls believe they are mannequinsmodels and should always take instructions from a greedy photographer ?
Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
abeg do am fast fast i wan si am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by Faibuhari: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'm waiting to see if you will do it or you are a noisemaker like APC

4 Likes

Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by Dubby6(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Babe abeg pose sharp sharp
OP, abeg post d pic here when she run am
Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by raayah(f): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
kelvine:
You are only 22,when you become single and desperate at 37 post more pictures. Why do some slim girls believe they are mannequinsmodels and should always take instructions from a greedy photographer ?

Desperate for what? Husband?? Is Having a husband the only way for a woman to be successful.? She's a beautiful girl and can do whatever she wants with her body!
Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by kelvine(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
If you say so.

raayah:

Desperate for what? Husband?? Is Having a husband the only way for a woman to be successful.? She's a beautiful girl and can do whatever she wants with her body!

1 Like

Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
most beautiful you say.Yimu op na lie anyway she's beautiful cos i can't create her am not her creator but she is not the most beautiful.
If she like make she pose on top transformer #kokanaye
Re: Precious John, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Says She Will Pose Nu.de by ray2Dmond(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
wettin concern us with that
abeg i fit see weed for there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Over 10 Years, Kendrick Lamar Is Finally Engaged To High School Sweetheart / See The Lady With Biggest Natural Backside In Ghana (photos) / Photo Of Banky W And Dr. Sid's Adorable Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.