Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted (2369 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Buhari's Fake Waec Result Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
why everything about APC is lie? why will buhari lie she went to university?

The National Universities Commission (NUC) has disclosed that, contrary to claims in some quarters, any certificate obtained from the Kaduna Satellite Campus of the Ambrose Alli University is fraudulent and a scam.

Deputy Director Press of the NUC, Ibrahim Yakassai disclosed, this to The Nigerian Times when our reporter called to confirm the status of the institution and certificates earned from it.

He said: “It is fraudulent and a scam. There is no such thing like Ambrose Alli University, Kaduna Study Center. The NUC is not aware of such.”

The Nigerian Times recalls that the Sunday Trust Newspaper in the story, ‘Now, Hajiya Aisha Buhari steps out’, published January 18, 2015 had reported that the beautiful wife of General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), had bagged a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (Kaduna satellite campus). She later proceeded, based on the same degree, to obtain a Master’s degree in International Affairs and Strategic Studies from the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.

The NUC in a directive in 2001, under former Executive Secretary Peter Okebukola to all Vice-Chancellors, had directed all university satellite campuses to be shut down. While most Universities complied, few others were adamant, leading to another directive by the present Executive Secretary Professor Julius Okojie, to re-affirm the initial directive that all universities in the country running external campuses (satellite campuses) be shut down.

A satellite campus, according to the NUC guidelines on which basis the illegal ones were closed down, “must not be more than 200 kilometres from the main campus,” “must not be located in a state outside the state in which the main campus is located,” “must have staff of the satellite campus directly or indirectly appointed by the main campus in line with laid down academic standards.”

According to Sunday Trust, Mrs. Buhari enrolled in the undergraduate programme of the Ambrose Alli University and received lectures at its Leventis Building satellite campus, Kaduna.

The Newspaper also reported that she holds a National Certificate in Education (NCE) from the National Teachers Institute (NTI) alongside a Diploma in Beauty Therapy at the Carlton Institute of Beauty Therapy, Windsor, in the United Kingdom and a certificate course from the French Beauty School, Esthetique Academie Dubai. She is a member of the United Kingdom’s Vocational Training and Charitable Trust and the International Health and Beauty Council.

Speaking to The Nigerian Times, a former coordinator of one the satellite campuses of the university who asked to be anonymous, said while some campuses were able to insert records of some students of the satellite campuses into the general students’ records at the main campus, others were just issued certificates without recourse to the parent school.

He said while the certificates of those whose records where successfully entered into the school’s main record could claim some level of validity, the others remain invalid.

He said: “The campuses started in 1998 and were all officially closed in 2002.

“Some of the campuses at the earlier stages would get someone from the main campus in Ekpoma to invigilate the examinations and under some arrangements would then register the students’ particulars in the record of the university. After this, those certificates got a value of validity.

“However, after sometime some centers started issuing certificates to their students in the name of the parent university without any recourse to record keeping and so when employers or schools of post graduate studies contacted Ekpoma for verification, the records of most of them were not found. These developments finally led to the NUC’s hammer on those centers.”

Every effort to get responses from the Registrar of the University, Mr. Ojo Maliki and Public Relations Officer of the university, proved abortive. While mails where not responded to, calls from our reporter were treated with rude and evasive responses. A University officer, who craved anonymity, told this newspaper that Edo being an APC state, the authorities are extremely careful not to get caught in Nigeria’s fractious political party rivalries.

source: http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/nuc-declares-aisha-buharis-certificate-fraudulent/

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by bruno419(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Like father like daughter....

Gej till the old come back from hospital on March 2019

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Apc presenting fake certificates since 1960
GEJ till GMB & wife can present their certificates, while Apc haters can keep hating.

On a more objective view, the Nigerian Times Newspaper should have provided evidence of d year of her admission & graduation from the study center, since it's well established that they operated between 1998 - 2002, till that is done, her certificate can't be said to be fake.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
miraclewonder:
Apc

lie lie party

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by kodded(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
LIKE HUSBAND LIKE WIFE lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by kman1090(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
isoret

tnk u vry mch dnt mension
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by Akkord4gov: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hm
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by egift(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
A failed President and his jobless clowns are now after Buhari's wife. I see. Anybody told Jonathan that this is the way to run a re-election campaign, hates him.

Buhari will be President and the Zoologist will be sent back to Otueke.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
egift:
A failed President and his jobless clowns are now after Buhari's wife. I see. Anybody told Jonathan that this is the way to run a re-election campaign, hates him.

my brother no need of insult we only need answers from the party that want to bring change to Nigeria

1, where is Buhari?

2, why we did not see buhari at the townhall meeting in UK yesterday

3, WHY buhari wife lie about her result??
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by Akkord4gov: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am coming
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by mrmetoo1: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
You guys haven't learnt, the more you spread false news about Buhari the more his popularity soars. The worst thing TANoids can do for Buhari is to ignore him. What this will mean is, no headlines about him, no one is defending him. All these false allegations just makes his followers more energized and more determined.

I'll keep saying it, GEJ's supporters are worse than GEJ's performance. These are one of those things that even GEJ himself will say "please if you truly love me stop this BS"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by Tallesty1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I also heard that they do not have marriage certificategringringrin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by otbliz(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

Everything GEJ. Have you ever wondered if neutral bloggers are involved?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Even Tinubu himself don tire for APC lies he his asking them to keep quiet grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thanks for your suggestion we will never stop until APC tell us the truth about BUHARI

mrmetoo1:
You guys haven't learnt, the more you spread false news about Buhari the more his popularity soars. The worst thing TANoids can do for Buhari is to ignore him. What this will mean is, no headlines about him, no one is defending him. All these false allegations just makes his followers more energized and more determined.

I'll keep saying it, GEJ's supporters are worse than GEJ's performance. These are one of those things that even GEJ himself will say "please if you truly love me stop this BS"
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
YOU WICKED OH grin grin grin
Tallesty1:
I also heard that they do not have marriage certificategringringrin
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
todayboy:
YOU WICKED OH grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha, don't mind me bro, Just kidding.

But I think ppl should leave that family alone.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by olamonsor2: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Seun close dis thread abeg
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by AkaGum(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lies

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by egift(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
otbliz:

Everything GEJ. Have you ever wondered if neutral bloggers are involved?

Before making my comment I searched on Google, Ask, MSN and Bing. And if all you have is some lame blog and social media, then stop making the assumption that credible sources are involved when certainly there is none.

After the failed attempts on Buhari, PDP fans are stooping much lower to target buhari's wife. Soon you will see PDP officials insinuating it and taking a wipe. You guys are disgusting.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
THE TRUTH IS BIITER
olamonsor2:
Seun close dis thread abeg
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by otbliz(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

Before making my comment I searched on Google, Ask, MSN and Bing. And if all you have is some lame blog and social media, then stop making the assumption that credible sources are involved when certainly there is none.

After the failed attempts on Buhari, PDP fans are stooping much lower to target buhari's wife. Soon you will see PDP officials insinuating it and taking a wipe. You guys are disgusting.
Read my signature man, stop typing too much

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
we are 100% alert to burst any lie from APC. you cant rule Nigeria with lies

egift:

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by mrmetoo1: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
todayboy:
Thanks for your suggestion we will never stop until APC tell us the truth about BUHARI

So in the meantime spread lies right? I'm getting you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
sure?
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by focus7: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kid, I had noticed your posts since registered three days back. All I could say about you is that you a desperate attention seeker, though I don't post on attention seeker thread like yours but I just want you to know that we know your type.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by todayboy: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
senior man thank you, your response is noted but we will not stop exposing apc lies
focus7:
Kid, I had noticed your posts since registered three days back. All I could say about you is that you a desperate attention seeker, though I don't post on attention seeker thread like yours but I just want you to know that we know your type.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by opiaoku: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chaiii

Husband and wife

No certificate
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by opiaoku: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Like terrorist like wife

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by nellyjohn: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

No need for all this. All we want is the truth. I will rather have a zoologist who has his ph.d as a president than a liar like buhari and his wife
GEJ till Buhari stops lying
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by nellyjohn: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
mrmetoo1:

These are not lies but the truth. If it is not true, then Buhari should prove us wrong. But because it's the truth, he kept quite over it.
GEJ has not really done well, but Buhari is never the best option. GEJ stil stands the best option among them
Re: Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted by IVORY2009(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pee dee peee, power, power to the people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones / Buhari fails to declare asset. The failure of a presidency begins. / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.