Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse! (656 Views)

Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 / Funniest Ways To Breakup With Your Boy/girlfriend... / Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse! by adepiero: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed Battery So You're Capable Of Killing Me... It's Over!!!

2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting u. i smell conspiracy. ITS OVER!

3. You don't even respect me, I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's over!

4. So now ur drinking coke that has another man's name on it, better go and find him because it's over between us.

5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is Ur caller tune? I can't trust alcoholics with my future kids.

6.They are shouting bird flu, You are still cooking chicken. you want to kill me? It is over!

7. I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience.

8. Why are you using Broom to sweep my Room when you know I support PDP? It's over.

9. "You are always abbreviating ur texts, you want our children to be short? It's OVER.

10. I told u I love my food hot but u refused to warm the icecream. U don't care abt me. It's over.

11. You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am I? Park ur things!
Happy Sunday peepz
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse! by yahx(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=adepiero post=30977380][/quote]try am if e work tell me

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse! by adepiero: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
yahx:
try am if e work tell me
lol, all na wash
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse! by yahx(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
adepiero:
lol, all na wash
abi #na js to mk fp sha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Awkward Clubbing Moments... / Come In For Cure To Your Illness / If You Don't Do Any Of This Things Then Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.