Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] (67592 Views)

Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay Declares War On Each Other / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
I knew it ,I know I are one of those flaties on NL, no matter how u try to hide ur foolishness the stupiddity in u will not let u. No offense learn how to respond
I will pretend like i didn't see the insult son. I am above trading words on Nairaland. please next time, learn a little courtesy. You might be talking to ur Uncle's mate, never mind that this is a faceless forum. Have a good night.

6 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by justhelp(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
I will pretend like i didn't see the insult son. I am above trading words on Nairaland. please next time, learn a little courtesy. You might be talking to ur Uncle's mate, never mind that this is a faceless forum. Have a good night.
no problem boy I know u really want to feel big but wait till you attain my younger brother's age, but before then try to stay humble and respective

5 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by icebebe(f): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
Yes Tiwa is a very hot singer. Meanwhile below are two pictures of StormRex....
really she's frm d east cus I really donno her n she's still an up coming artist I guess

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
icebebe:
really she's frm d east cus I really donno her n she's still an up coming artist I guess
Yes she's still upcoming in Lagos but she's big in the East though.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by hensben(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
I prefer tiwa statue to hers..this one wey just big like akpu...if she born one she go be like who don born ten children.

7 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
icebebe:
You can Google her. She has many hot songs like 1) Kerenke. 2) American Boy ft Meaku. 3) Enugu ft Flavour. 4) Shiver. 5) I Like Am. 6) Party. 6) Blessing. 7) Nwa Nee ft Phyno. cool Walk with me ft Olamide etc. She has so many songs. She has two albums and another album when she was in a group called DESPERATE CHICKS in 2008. They scattered the East with dat album called TELL DEM. THe album was a massive hit and that was where her popularity started.

4 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stomrex is in fact never seen the face before so she can never be compared with tiwa you can try comparing her with Zion not even yemi alade, chidinma or waje

4 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
You can Google her. She has many hot songs like 1) Kerenke. 2) American Boy ft Meaku. 3) Enugu ft Flavour. 4) Shiver. 5) I Like Am. 6) Party. 6) Blessing. 7) Nwa Nee ft Phyno. cool Walk with me ft Olamide etc. She has so many songs. She has two albums and another album when she was in a group called DESPERATE CHICKS in 2008. They scattered the East with dat album called TELL DEM. THe album was a massive hit and that was where her popularity started.

Are you her manager abi is this Stormex? You seem to know much about the chic. Tiwa I Know.. Yemi I know.. Stormisover.. I know not

11 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by 1960chic(f): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
I love stormrex

I mean her voice

I'm very sure she'll do well here in lagos

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
1960chic:
I love stormrex

I mean her voice

I'm very sure she'll do well here in lagos
you know her also storm go truly rest

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Sijo01(f): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hottest? Lemme get my thermometer

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by slimzypink(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wud pick tiwa over and over again, I dont even know her, for me not to know her means she is unpopular

5 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ariel20:

Are you her manager abi is this Stormex? You seem to know much about the chic. Tiwa I Know.. Yemi I know.. Stormisover.. I know not
when i never hear the name before don't worry very soon storm go rest

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by LewisO: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex beat Tiwa hands down, the first girl got nice package. wink

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by ROCKHARDDK(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tiwa hasn't been a pretty lady after when she left the Girl Zone in age..

She no fine as she dey feel inside her head, she dey do me shakara
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by LewisO: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettydiva89:

you know her also storm go truly rest

HBD! LLNP!

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Dronedude(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its only my D that can determine who is better.

My Decision I meant...
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:

HBD! LLNP!
thanks so much ooo
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by luggy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
Op are u trying to promote unpopular artist on Nl who is stormrex compare to Tiwa in NIgeria music industry? Why do u guys love to use Tiwa to promote ur yeye artists?
must u being in Lagos, for u to be popula, stormress is enugu base singer ., mind you., What ware talking is beauty not the other way round.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by enoch22(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
kissStormrex fine pass tiwa abeg kai the lady make sense die

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by SirShymexx: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lmao...you lot thrive on always trying to pitch anything Yoruba vs. Igbo for inane competition.

Tiwa Savage isn't even all that, and she has always been butters since the X-factor days when she was still in the UK. However, she's head and shoulder above the other round-face having chic.

Stop it...Ms Round Face still has a long way to go, and she needs to shed the cheese fat. grin

13 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ariel20:

Yes i know alot about her. She's big in the East. The fact that u don't know her doesn't mean that others don't know her too. But don't worry, she will blow soonest.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by mekybabe1: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Storm abi na Rex, who is she? So unpopular. Anyway, Tiwa rocks! quote author=jiggaz post=30979340]These girls are the two girls doing it for me right now in the industry. Dem hot die lol.

For starters, StormRex is a sultry singer from Enugu and also the first Lady of PentHauze Records. She's officially The Ada Ndi Igbo which literally means the Igbo First Lady in Music.

Tiwa Savage as we all know is the Queen of Afro Pop in Nigeria. Her hotness is top notch too. She's the First Lady of Mavin Records.

Nairalanders, these two ladies are officially the hottest Divas in the Nigerian Music Industry.... Yes or No? Make we discuss..... [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by LewisO: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettydiva89:

thanks so much ooo
U welcome! cool
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Karleb(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'd choose pregnant Tiwa over this puff puff cheek anytime anyday. Someone is seriously trying to steal off Tiwa's shine here. Op! Please give us link to the puff puff cheek's five hit songs because we don't know her over here in Florida.

9 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by hrykanu231(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tiwa get stretch marks for bwest...make I see the oda girl own.then I go comment

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by ewizard1: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
I can see olodo peeps saying they dont know Stormrex...

Shebi Tiwa don show Bra and Pants.. She don twerk for stage. una sabi am wella. Stormrex no dey show Bra and Pants... But if you current wella for Jamz... You go sabi am.

#Make una park one side!

5 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by tsdarkside(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
wow.. shocked shocked shocked

beautiful women..
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by stigman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
Op are u trying to promote unpopular artist on Nl who is stormrex compare to Tiwa in NIgeria music industry? Why do u guys love to use Tiwa to promote ur yeye artists?

Answer the question or u shut up

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Karleb(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
Yes i know alot about her. She's big in the East. The fact that u don't know her doesn't mean that others don't know her too. But don't worry, she will blow soonest.

Big in the east?

Ok. Chidinma I know, Flavour I know, KCee I know, Phyno I know but who da fuq is this puff puff cheek?

6 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by chaberry(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
lol Abeg oo, am not trying to compare StormRex to Tiwa Savage in terms of popularity cos we all know Tiwa is more popular. But StormRex is not a push over too. Guys living in the East, PH & Delta sabi her wella and she has a huge presence there. She's the Ada Ndi Igbo, the Igbo Beyonce. Lagos peeps know her too unless you are not into Music.
You're ryt, i'm living in Niger state and i knw her too and her music includin that her famous dance step... Oya kontunu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos / Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.