Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged (35537 Views)

Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture / Bokoharam‬ Leader Shekau Alive And Well Did The Military Deceive Us? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by dustydee: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Same Shekau that was killed twice?
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by danjumap(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
up Nigeria Army go go we are at your back victory is for you guys. they don't have any hiding place again
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by lyricalz: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
kristonium:
What's the point catching him alive?
Kill him the same Osama bin Ladin was killed!

We need him alive, so he can name their sponsors, I know apc n buhari will not want him captured alive.
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by mistiquephat(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
one big gigantic bomb should be dedicated to Shekau. He worth to be killed by a speeding horse. #team I am a muslim and am not a terrorist#
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by 9inches(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shekau again! How many lives this shekau get sef
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm! Na who dem wan fool again? How many times dem wan capture n kill d shekau? Abeg, tell me sometin hav neva heard
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by rileyy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rtards keep shouting #GEJ, #GMB, can't ya'ol see this a matter of national security and that our soldiers needs our prayers.stop poitning fingers until the real culprit is found, you'll be shocked to find out the real indentity of a Masquerade + with the recent arrest of those french guys, this could b more than we already know.
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by neutrotoba(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
san316:
my proposed punishment for him is that when he is captured alive, he should be displayed in public for all nigerians to give him one slap each. if he survives it, his balllz should be set abaze, same goes fod his beards. then a sharp object should be put in his azz znd pulled out several time. hd should be made to eat a fat yoruba woman's pants. if he survives it, he should bd lefg for God, he is immortal
yhu are Igbo abi? Mumuni

1 Like

Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Intendy: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
let's be realistic here he can NEVER be captured alive.rather than surrender he will kill himself. kaka ki ile ku,ile a sa
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by stigman(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
TCD:
lmao. Is it the same shekarau Jonathan told us has been killed but somehow he keeps resurrecting from the dead each time. PDP is boko haram and Boko haram is PDP. don't be deceived.

Yimu
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Calebosko(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
ishiamu:

It can never be real na....you shd knw, you pay c.r7 4 advert not political advert
ok,tnks
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by hitler30: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by OreMI22: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
kristonium:
Shekau should be captured alive and then given a slow painful death after he has apologized for all the girls he raped!
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by bejeria101(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Catch which one,SHEcow the 7th or the 9th? I don tire for the guy matter.

1 Like

Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by jude33084(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shecow has never been in this country,....they should have known that by now undecided
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by tolexy007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
TCD:
lmao. Is it the same shekarau Jonathan told us has been killed but somehow he keeps resurrecting from the dead each time. PDP is boko haram and Boko haram is PDP. don't be deceived.
can u pls tell me where and web gej says dat shekarau has bein killed?
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by tonididdy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
TCD:
I tire oh...who knws if its not nollywood screenshots they've be feeding us with.

Ha this country...yesterday it was isis sponsoring bokoharam, today na they want the formerly anounced dead shekau captured alive.

Our govt and its military are a joke...if isis suport bokoharam, naija go finish in 1wk.

Mtchww...
Y have the captured bokoboys nt told them where the girls are?
In other countries...the videos of the live attacks on the terorists would go viral but here al we see is google images.
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Adaezeagu(f): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
TCD:

U no read before u coomment abi good news dey purge u?
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Sajio(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gej most be aa great politician...he has a way of dealing with his Enemies!! The likes of lair mohamed and Obi(APC@large) has gone mute since our Gallant soldiers had been dealing with the evils bokoharam... Why can't they for goodness sake commend our soldiers this is the reason why most of us had stood on our grand that all Obi is fighting for was nothing but political.. does APC see our soldiers as their enemy?

2 Likes

Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
tolexy007:

can u pls tell me where and web gej says dat shekarau has bein killed?
don't be lazy ,search old google articles
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Eluwilussit(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
which shekau again Biko this shekau guy must have more lives than a cat!

I thought he's been confirmed dead severally

Read the story again. It is stated clearly that the army doesn't want to make the same mistake again by killing him or his look-alike as before. Now we wanna confirm who the real shekau is and where he is. We need to talk to the real or fake shekau. That's the message.
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Lexusgs430: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
I thought a propaganda picture of his corpse was doing the rounds, a couple of months ago?
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by richidinho(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nutase:
we dont need him alive oo

Yes u don't need him alive
He will sing their sponsor Buhari's name
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
kristonium:
Shekau will probably be killed to avoid secrets.. hehehe.. just like d way Osama bin laden was killed...
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by mozele(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think we should also give credits to the Nigerian Air Force an not just the Nigerian Army for they assisted in executing crucial attacks well with their Air Strikes. Ofcourse the presence of strike make missions easy in terifying sittuations.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
kristonium:
Kill him the same way Osama bin Ladin was killed!
you sure Osama was killed? hmmm, think again. America, very good in politics. Obama just came in and Osama was killed? nah!!!Bush the action man found it difficult, Obama supports extremist to da core. they are advanced in techs. only GOD knows the truth.
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
mozele:
I think we should also give credits to the Nigerian Air Force an not just the Nigerian Army for they assisted in executing crucial attacks well with their Air Strikes. Ofcourse the presence of strike make missions easy in terifying sittuations.

God Bless Nigeria.
it's also an army of soldiers!
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
...they should kill him oh! we don't want America or UK government coming to bargain for the rag boy. all these western bodies arranging to divide this country so that they will claim our oil.
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Horus(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lntdalpUk_c

[size=15pt]Abubakar Shekau vows to disrupt Nigeria election in new video[/size]
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Senjuchiha: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
TCD:
ur fada
Re: Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2015
I really like to know why the military has suddenly woken up to there responsibilities during campaign periods and did virtually nothing prior this time who is fooling who?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA / Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.