Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo (825 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by Ideyontop: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by ThisIsBUHARl: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am in love with him too.
kai!
Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by emedy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Awww that's so touching.
I don't Hate Goodluck Jonathan,but I think I love Nigeria more.
The Reason i'll vote for her betterment.
Feelings has nothing to do with Good Leadership.

GMB...just because I love Nigeria.
Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by temitemi1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
That's the Man of the moment for you grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by sugarvallly(f): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
evrybody luvs GEJ.includin my village gods

I luv u GEJ

3 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by Flets: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Any sane human who loves Nigeria should not spend more than a minute choosing between GEJ and GMB.

Its like Light and darkness.

GEJ till 2019 then someone better and younger afterwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by opiaoku: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
ThisIsBUHARl:
Am in love with him too.
kai!
Buhari is a terrorist

Everybody loves Gej

3 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by lorddannie: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
That's the Man of the moment for you grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

No matter the level of propaganda, lies and hate, true and sincere Nigerians love GEJ

GEJ all the way!

Haters can join Buhari in London Hospital!!

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo by Nctrice(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
concrete issues and insightful! GEJ is truly soft hearted and the Democratic figure Nigeria really need now.

But Month too de talk, she no even de calm down make the guy answer the questions by himself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Visit Lagos Again On Sunday / ‘#jonathan, A Disappointment- #buhari My Jailer Is Now Our Hope’- Must Read !!! / Who Is More Desperate Between Jonathan And Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.