Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos (3929 Views)

Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking / Anita Joseph Flaunts Butt In US: "Trump Is Coming For You" - Fans React / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by sixtuschimere: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Anita Joseph's back and front don't lie.

Checkout her amazing massive curve and packages...

Source: http:///kt2q

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by armadeo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
not fascinating, a lot of mamas in my hood have got this and more.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
behold!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. there dwells po.op

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by KunAviero(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
FAKE
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by praxisnetworks: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
epitome of desperation, @ what age? Park well make I c IMSU fresh graduates joor!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by ejikeme(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
this girl don tire na....
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by Mubbyleey(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
This ain't gonna make real niggas d.ick hard...

If u tink so... Press Like.
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by ray2Dmond(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
"in reminisce voice"...her backside is a kiler

Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by nasoweseeam: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
yeuk! oogly girl
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by Sarimah(f): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
she's curvy but ain't that pretty
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by okooloyun1(m): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Na shi*t full am
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by boss1310(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2015
me thinks she look like"nollywoodsque"witch
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by ilovecritics(m): 2:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Village girl! So so Aba-made shii's *
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by segxes23(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Wth is this! Did you say this is sexy? Next time do not lie, all liars shall perish in hell. This aint sexy, this is chubby!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by pretydiva(f): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2015
So mgbekeish
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by whizbee(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Reali,is that all,i thought there was more
Working on my Rap album
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by richielan: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
smiley smiley cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Nothing Special
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2015
mehn si asss.....full of pleasure grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by gulfer: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2015
She BALD
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by johncreek: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
All this thing na shit box ooo.
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by proficienc(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Fat! Everywhere!
Re: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos by PervRocker: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I can fvck this gals cunt all night if she lets me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Gets Bigoted, Homophobic Nigerian Kicked Out Of UK Shop / Record Breaker! Meet 44-yr-old Woman With The World’s Tightest V@.G!N (photos) / Sexiest Ñollywood Actors: Reloaded (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.