Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka (36856 Views)

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / New Revelations About Jonathan - Dr Nwankwo / I Would Disown My Son If He Votes Jonathan - Dr. Dooba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by lalasticlala(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
The conspiracies against President Goodluck Jonathan are no longer hidden from the public glare. These plots started several months ago, even before INEC fixed the election time table. Foremost amongst the plotters are :

1) General Olusegun Obasanjo,
(2) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
(3) The Northern Elders Forum
(4) Boko Haram and now Chukwuma Soludo, among others.

These people or group of persons have not hidden their hatred for GEJ and the Federal Government.

They all have their parochial reasons for participating in the plot. Obasanjo began the execution of the plan by his infamous “Letter to the President’ where he accused GEJ government amongst other things, of training snipers to assassinate over 1000 prominent Nigerians, (unsubstantiated); massive corruption, etc.

He followed that letter with several attacks on GEJ on every occasion. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi continued from OBJ letter by writing his own letter accusing NNPC of having not remitted over $49.8billion which he later scaled down to $10.8 billion and then upgraded to $20billion. Forensic Audits by world class audit firm, Price Water House Coopers, has shown that no such money was ever missing or unremitted. Boko Haram has always struck when GEJ has something to celebrate.

Even when Jonathan was to declare for Presidency, Boko Haram struck in a school in the North-east, killing over 50 students. This was intended to prevent GEJ from declaring. Of course APC latched on to that unfortunate incident to condemn the President for going ahead to declare for President when students had just been killed.

Nigerians and indeed the world should note that in all Buhari’s endeavors and political maneuverings including all APC’s activities, Boko Haram has never disrupted their franchises. Now Soludo has come up with another voodoo N30trillions missing.

On his part, the D-G, Buhari campaign organization, Governor Rotimi Amaechi recently accused pastors of collecting N6billion as bribe to support Jonathan. The clandestine activities of the Northern Elders Forum is obvious to all Nigerians. These plots are all about stopping President Jonathan from being re-elected.

The vitriolic pursuits of ‘Stop Jonathan at all Costs’ using the instrumentality of corruption and Boko Haram have been casting aspersions on the integrity and image of Nigeria. Nigeria is being demonized before the world as a corrupt country, with corrupt and incapable military, because of false allegations of spurious stolen monies.

These actors do not mind if Nigeria’s image is completely denigrated. These plotters are completely jaundiced to the gains of the Jonathan administration. Their goal is to delude Nigerians and the international community into believing that the government of Jonathan is not only monumentally corrupt, but weak, clueless and don’t have the nerve to tackle Boko Haram.

Unfortunately many Nigerian and foreign countries and their press are buying into these diabolic plots. It is either Jonathan and his men were deliberately ignoring these shenanigans or they are oblivious of the fact that these people were targeting his re election bid. Part of their grand design is to weaken the credibility of the Jonathan administration.

PDP as a party has been slow to react coherently to all the falsehood that APC and their sympathizers have been churning out. PDP and its presidential candidate have been too gentlemanly. Olisa Metu, the publicity Secretary of PDP has not matched the loquaciousness of Lai Mohammed, his APC counterpart.

Lai Mohammed is a tough malevolent alarmist. Ditto the national chairman of APC, John Oyegun. These people raise alarm on any thing from the ridiculous to the profane. Chairman of PDP, Alhaji Muazu rarely grant press conference. PDP Publicity Secretary is more like a pastor admonishing the Elders and Deacons of his church when addressing the Press. These PDP people don’t spit fire like their counterpart in APC. Even the APC governors are not different. Adams Oshiomhole is full of showmanship. Amaechi another noisy governor. Take his theory of APC forming a parallel government if they lose. Buhari, of course is of the same stock aka, ‘baboon and the dog being soaked in blood’.

If PDP and the President want to avoid these well aimed plots to frustrate their victory at the polls, they should reduce the smiles on their faces and add a little bit of frowns. They should learn not only to talk tough, but coherently. PDP should project the achievements of the Jonathan administration with some steel.

This is because APC is a reactionary and alarmist party. If the Buhari’s certificate saga had been that of any PDP candidate, Tinubu and his APC gang would have led mass protest to INEC headquarters to disqualify the candidate.

Dr. Odinaka Chukwuka writes from Oleh

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/conspiracies-against-president-jonathan/#sthash.kt833BHH.dpuf

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Bantino(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
All these conspiracies are borne out of some personal interest that GEJ has blocked.

meanwhile

181 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Topeakintola: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
All these sponsored articles/ stories are getting boring by the day.

GEJ and his supporters are becoming paranoid to the extent that anyone that legitimately criticizes his administration is automatically an enemy.

This is the key issue- If GEJ delivered on his electoral promises, no amount of plotting will sway Nigerians from voting for him.

We need PDP sponsored articles to explain why the Dollar is now N201, we need explanations why the army failed in curbing BH in the last 6 years and less than 6 weeks to a postponed election, they are miraculously making inroads into BH controlled territories. We need insights as to why corrupt allegations against his Ministers have being ignored.

The truth is that Nigerians are tired of GEJ, we want change! The only alternative we have is Buhari

Sai Baba

281 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
"A fruitful tree,attracts more stones"

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by siegfried99(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
* * climbs ugwu tree ** grin

grin grin grin grin

I'm here to read comments grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by tunex23: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Another PDP story, Conspiracy this conspiracy that, am tired of PDP lies, scams and deceit.
March 28th looking like a year in my eyes.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by ishiamu(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin how to be an apc supporter

1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;

3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.

4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.

5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him

6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.

7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.

8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.

9 Celebrate boko haram attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"

What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture.

Imagine Tinubu telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be deceived..Vote
wisely.

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by temitemi1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Viktor1983(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Where the trolls at?

3 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by omenka(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Trash as usual. No one "conspired" against Jonathan, he is simply a failure, period.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Ivanspring(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Any evil conspiracy against Goodluck DIE BY FIRE!!! cheesy

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by size40: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
pls enough of this rubbish. GEJ is incompetent. let's say this to his face.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
you forgot to add Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Tompolo,all his sycophants and finally his beloved wife mama piss.
They are all the problems of Jonathan.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by courage54(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
The author of this article should please answer these questions.

1. Was it conspiracy that made GEJ not to take any action when over 200 Chibok school girls were kidnapped?

2. Was is also conspiracy that made GEJ not to probe the action of the minister that conducted the immigration exam that took the lives of over 16 graduates that paid for that recruitment?

3. Was it conspiracy that caused ASUU, Polytechnic workers strikes? That has caused our school children to spend more times at home more than they have spent at school? And even caused the lives of some of them?

4. Was it the same conspiracy that has caused the shortage of power supply? Which has cause many SME into premature death?

5. Was it the same conspiracy that caused all the multiple accidents in our roads which has claimed a lot of lives? When we all no is due to the bad state of our roads?

6. Maybe is the same conspiracy that has made GEJ to legalise corruption by saying stealing is not corruption bearing in mind the case of our missing 20billion dollars, Stella Odua case, Daziani 10billion dollars private jet case, subside criminals, pension scams, e.t.c

I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Somebody click like to this prayer of FFK

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by vedaxcool(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Obj that was instrumental in gejs ascending presidency becoming a reality cannot overnight become an enemy, gej is simply too much of a disappointment for any sane individual to overlook!

Operation GEJ ready is our aim- Get Ebele's Jail cell ready

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Orunto: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
All Hausa/Fulani Arabs from the ne, nw states are unreliable. Those in GEJ's Government should drink some potions to swear for allegiance to PDP Presidential candidate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
I didn't bother reading this. Enough talk done. let's wait till march 28th..
Like - Buhari
Share- GEJ

98 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by RedEboe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Loading comment
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by siraj1402(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
I always thank God that I did not vote for GEJ in 2011.Had I voted for him,I may curse my destine for the rest of my life. Not because I hate me for anything but PDP as a party is my problem.People in APC are not saint,but the fact is that the party have a bit of good things if they have good people to govern.For the fact that GMB character match the really manifesto of APC is why I'm supporting him.Else,will I call Tinubu a saint?GEJ character match the PDP manifesto that was why a sitting president can have a farm land worth $500m like his predecessor OBJ in PDP.GMB is the answer.Simple

32 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by jingh(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
I stop reading when I saw this
[s]Now Soludo has come up with another
voodoo N30trillions missing.[/s]

since its voodoo why can't ngozi okonjo accept or call a debate with soludo.

At least I can counter what someone said about me if its a lie.

sai buhari jooo

50 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Abioduncaleb: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
i dont beleive their is any conspiracy,all are all politics strategies.#GEJTILL2019

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nutase: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Vock(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
and I wasted my precious time reading a sponsored crap like this
Everything in propaganda? if Jonathan knows that he performed, let him go to the polls and test his popularity once and for all
Let anyone answer me, have you ever seen in any part of the world where a politician saw that he was going to win and still go ahead to postpone the election??
Let's meet at the polling units and settle this matter once and for all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by meshacha1: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Come what may, people have made up their mind who they will vote....just as you see the evidence below....

For GEJ hit like
For Buhari hit share

78 Likes 109 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by frankobaba(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kk
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nmeri17: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by sochima1989(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
If truely we love Nigeia...let's investigate this accusations...
One Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by chinchong: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by lordsharks(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
sochima1989:
If truely we love Nigeia...let's investigate this accusations...
One Nigeria
Nice 1

5 Likes

Re: Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
How to be a PDP supporter

1. Create lies.

2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented.

3.Scream "Gej till 2019" if faced with
superior argument.

4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.

5. Insult GMB and anyone
that supports him

6. Lie that GEJ didn't steal $49 billion.

7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GMB in a badlight.

8. Lie that GEJ doesn't have a $500m farm.

9 Celebrate boko haram attacks by
shouting "Buhari call your boys to order"

grin grin

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form / Jimoh Ibrahim Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.