Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,220 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari Takes Campaign To Denmark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes Campaign To Denmark (2100 Views)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Takes Campaign To Denmark by bakila: 5:10am On Feb 23, 2015
seunfly:

I don't think he needs to run up and down like gej anymore, it gej who needs such because he has to convince people his second term will not be like his first term. GMB is already accepted everywhere apart from se/ss, so it is gej that needs to keep begging and that is the main objective of the election postponement.
He is accepted now in the SS/SE more than last time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Campaign To Denmark by frankyychiji(f): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
'Hello Frank, you can have the cows. I've met Tony Blair and tomorrow I am set to meet the Queen. The verdict was unanimous. They all agreed that stealing is corruption. But I won't include that in my Chatham Hose speech so as not to wash our dirty linens in public. Will be happy if some Tanists will get some sense. Will be back by the weekend. Bye, and don't believe Mr. Eeya Dee.' – Gen. GBM, London, England.
Buhahahahaha....If I hear! Chattam house kor, chellaram house Ni. Olodo!
Re: Buhari Takes Campaign To Denmark by frankyychiji(f): 5:35am On Feb 23, 2015
ejikeme:

whats with the globe trotting? why is he finding it difficult to answer questions here? why answering it at Europe?
Because those pipo don't know him too well and won't decode his lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Capitals Of Nigeria & Their Meanings / Caption This Photo Of The Delta State Governor / Ministerial Screening: Ex. President Obasanjo's Intelligent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.