Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4036732 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
wunmi590:

oga sodiqyinka, please you help is needed, i dont want to miss this year and this batch nysc.

thanks
[size=19pt]I guess we av answered u to d best of our knowledge... I also gave u his mail and also some1 else I said u should send a PM...

Wish ya all d best bro
[/size]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gazaliah:

Dats my Friend

You sabi person jooooor grin

[size=19pt]na miji! Baba o! Hw far na? [/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gazaliah:

I pray he replies cos some people said he do not reply message again

[size=19pt]I guess PCMs and corp members av really frustrated d guy! Kos I saw such coming, d moment he made dat general statement few days b4 he vanished!...I myt b wrong tho!

But all is well..*in kegites voice* .even wen elijah died, elisha was there to continu!
[/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
2el:
[b] Morning E-famz

95days.....28th October ( stream I)

123days......25th November ( stream II)

Have a blessed day..

Cc: Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 ifeanyija Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Deracathy Annybens1993 Beamborla Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar chomytex Mzmeeday Aare2050 adusco Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul zaFuhrer noordean prodiG Elmisti Benedictine Sugahylz maeridee omitooguns Armynu Eseohe23 Dolafunmi golddeejay foxxynik Macbukky93 tk4life FriedPlantain Hardeywhummie FolakemiSalami Owliver et al [/b]
tnx for d job well done..........
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Aare2050:
Good evening good people, today makes the second day and night I have been absent from family meetings. Some were spreading rumours that I followed buhari to the United States. I must say such rumours must be seen as a baseless rumour.
The last page we were during my last visit to the thread was page 978......and now here we are on page 1018........and still counting.
I so much appreciate God for this wonderful opportunity been given unto us, it is not by our power nor by our might. But the grace of God kept us and will still be keeping us.
2el. You are a man of yesterday, today, tomorrow, and many years to come. Thanks for this wonderful thread.
. Allsmyles. My e-love, my e-sch, you are such a blessing to this generation and generations to come. An accountant with a special stance, may God continue to water your brain with knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Hope to meet you in camp...... #baseonbelieve.
Stancity. My e-brother, the man that made my e-dream come through, the man that gave me the reason to continue when I felt like to quit. The man who thought me how to score goals on this thread. The man I will like to meet offline........
Elmisti. I saw you mentions. You searched for me everywhere in the mansion, I was just looking at you to know how much you like your landlord. Thank God you did not fall my hand. Thanks for the love and care bro. Dolafunmi is yours. She belongs to you and she belongs to nobody.
Other Pcms that I can't talk about for now, but I will still do. I love you all
. Cc: Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Deracathy Annybens1993 Beamborla Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar Mzmeedayaare2050adusco Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul zaFuhrer noordean prodiG Elmisti Benedictine Sugahylz maeridee omitooguns Armynu Eseohe23 Dolafunmi golddeejay foxxynik Macbukky93 tk4life FriedPlantain Hardeywhummie FolakemiSalami Owliver et al
. In case you want to know the reason I have been offline,
It was due to the preparation of the end of session and validation service plus graduation ceremony of the school where I'm working.
The kind of stress can make a pregnant woman deliver ahead of time. .
Thank you God bless you
Below is picture of me and some of my jss2 going to jss3 students.
welldone bro n tnx for d mention, me too being d arrange end of d session/graduation party paroles too, buh am bk......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
wunmi590:

Oga mi, please help a brother, I finished in 2013, but I missed nysc through out last year, and this batch A, but have being cleared for batch B now, but don't know if my jamb number have being regularize. Please help me check on it sir.

74568332JA

Cheers

To start wit, im a fellow prospective kopa grin ...i had jamb regularisation issue bt nw sorted that is why i cn tell/advise on it...so no put SIR wink....

i checked...dis ur Jamb no is not yet regularized.

Note: u nid regularization (for NYSC) only if u did:
*Change of course/Institution/D.E/Foundation progm.
*or jamb doesnt av ur record/no admision leta. Or
*multiple admision.

If u av a new jamb no given by ur sch, send it ova...if not...send d yr u wrote jamb wit d jamb no ova.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kbs468:
hadassaheke you've missed nothin really tangible except d hustle 4 page 1000 though I missed out too but I believed you were mentioned too and d TT as being released now with reg between 8th september to 9th october and dats all
oh! i see, tnx for d update
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wunmi590(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]I guess we av answered u to d best of our knowledge... I also gave u his mail and also some1 else I said u should send a PM...

Wish ya all d best bro
[/size]

Yes for now, thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]nofin much aside d TT and pg 1000 [/size]
tnx .............evng e-famz
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sydneyboss(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]I guess PCMs and corp members av really frustrated d guy! Kos I saw such coming, d moment he made dat general statement few days b4 he vanished!...I myt b wrong tho!

But all is well..*in kegites voice* .even wen elijah died, elisha was there to continu!
[/size]

I really like ur spirit
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gazaliah:

She dey House nah
My bad. . . Just saw that...... Such is life.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wunmi590(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
omitooguns:

To start wit, im a fellow prospective pcm ...i had jamb regularisation issue bt nw sorted that is why i cn tell/advise on it...so no put SIR wink....

i checked...dis ur Jamb no is not yet regularized.

Note: u nid regularization (for NYSC) only if u did:
*Change of course/Institution/D.E/Foundation progm.
*or jamb doesnt av ur record/no admision leta. Or
*multiple admision.

If u av a new jamb no given by ur sch, send it ova...if not...send d yr u wrote jamb wit d jamb no ova.

I really appreciate you guys for your response.

This was the new jamb number I was give 74568332JA, as I never entered through jamb admission cause I finished in polytechnic.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by richybanky(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]I doubt bro! NYSC will resume its normal routine of 3 batches in a year! Meaning d should b in camp come march! [/size]
I doubt it, its now twice in a year nothing like Batch C again, der is no way Batch A 16 would meet Batch A 15 on ground, meaning Batch A 15 would av already left before Batch A16 going for camp..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by richybanky(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]if reg starts it ll be 100pages per day! #BOB [/size] grin
No be small tin grin grin cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
dossylvanus:
Oga boss, i greet you o. How things?
Things dey on point. How work?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
richybanky:

I doubt it, its now twice in a year nothing like Batch C again, der is no way Batch A 16 would meet Batch A 15 on ground, meaning Batch A 15 would av already left before Batch A16 going for camp..

Valid point

Those guys that grad after September till next year May be that oh.. If person miss this chance na die be that.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gazaliah:
I hail you all oooo

Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Deracathy Annybens1993 Beamborla Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar Mzmeedayaare2050adusco Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul

I greet you bro
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Armynu Ma main man!
My personal person.... Foxxynik for real.... Shout out to mutumina babatawa Kbs468 Gazaliah I trowey salute....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
wunmi590:

I really appreciate you guys for your response.

This was the new jamb number I was give 74568332JA, as I never entered through jamb admission cause I finished in polytechnic.

Thanks

let me get u straight....because regulariztion av 2 stages....

*Did u do D.E?
*If yes did u regularize ur jamb no then?
*if yes, send dat no ova.
*if u no oda no aside d one above, (because dat one is "no record"wink

THEN

* u nid to do jamb regularisation...by visiting d jamb office around u wit 5k...dont patronize touts ooo shockedshocked....wink...tell dem u want to do jamb regularisation...

Advice: dont do d online version unles jamb direct u to go and do it...because na wahala dey there...and do everytin ursef ooo wink.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by richybanky(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
theSpark:

Valid point

Those guys that grad after September till next year May be that oh.. If person miss this chance na die be that.
Lmao, am telling u.. Just do all ur possible best not to miss dis Oct batch cus April/May still far oooo grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
omitooguns:

let me get u straight....because regulariztion av 2 stages....

*Did u do D.E?
*If yes did u regularize ur jamb no then?
*if yes, send dat no ova.
*if u no oda no aside d one above, (because dat one is "no record"wink

THEN

* u nid to do jamb regularisation...by visiting d jamb office around u wit 5k...dont patronize touts ooo shockedshocked....wink...tell dem u want to do jamb regularisation...

Advice: dont do d online version unles jamb direct u to go and do it...because na wahala dey there...and do everytin ursef ooo wink.

Ok, thanks, I guess I would go to the nysc office on monday. Thanks so much really appreciate your concern
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
elmisti:

Wat is it dat u pple fear in dat babatawa sef....me and dat man will lock horns if he dsnt leave my dolafunmi alone!
No fears..... Just one love and respect to mutumina
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
JUST PASSING BY cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kenvic02:
Helloo hilsocial,am nt new here o,jst dt i dnt contribute all d tyms o,u can chek d 1st page of dis group ,d 1st 20 in dis group,dt was wen d page was created.So,jst tel me,hw many tyms do u want me 2 introduce mysef again?

Sorry bro, its been long na so most of us may nt remember. Anyway, never mind, welcome bk bt pls contribute in the discourse..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
JUST PASSING BY cheesy
Abi dem don pay u amnesty allawee u cm de pass. Cm bk cm introduce urself.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
JUST PASSING BY cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wreetah:

I'm fine. I'm wreetah, studied microbiology from uniben, 2014 set. And I am new here
You welcome wreetah.... Good to have u on board the B15 PCM thread feel free and let's have fun.... You forgot to mention whr u will like to serve....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
wunmi590:

Ok, thanks, I guess I would go to the nysc office on monday. Thanks so much really appreciate your concern

JAMB OFFICE not Nysc office oo shocked
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
richybanky:

Lmao, am telling u.. Just do all ur possible best not to miss dis Oct batch cus April/May still far oooo grin

I'll fight to enter this B15 molue with my last blood. No time for stories. I go give all the cafe guys in charge of my case close marking. Make nobody spoil my show.

Last last na baba God I go dey beg to help
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Meanwhile NL registered their 1.4million four hundredth member today. Between my previous post and this one, 2 other members signed up.

Oga Seun congratulations.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
littlemistress:

*butsted* cheesy
was about to but this place is obviously overcrowded & I'm not a fan of rowdiness. undecided
Haba!!!!!!!!!! Littlemistress there is God o.......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
hilsocial:

lol,just checking on you guys na ,una house dey make sense pass our own A15

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.