Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4012369 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Xcozee:
[size=19pt]it takes just a smile and a positive taught to change ur day whenever one wakes up in the morning!

Wishing you all a blissful day ahead!
GOOD MORNING!
[/size]

[size=15pt]#AlwaysBelieve 
[/size]
Gracias man.. Wishing you all best today...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Sinbad2:
your school should 've done that na
I was asking based on the reply he gave, thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
majidyusuf:
but what if I get a new jamb number and the school sends the old number they already have with them, won't that cause more problems
You can't get a new one without ur school giving u one!.... Except ur school never regenerated any jamb reg number for you. Then you can go to jamb office and make request for it. But Whichever way, you'll have to pay for it and it is a standard 5k.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ernesterioo(f): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Na benue sure pass, enough food
Xcozee:

[size=19pt] *ist of all, let me repair ur quote*
u welcome bro! Hope u de enjoy benue roasted yam
[/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ernesterioo(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Ooooh i see
doublezero7:

Lol...we made it bro! Errm..my lil bro, Babatawa got issues with his school's VC! *whispers* rumors has it that he slept with the VC's daughter...in the VC's office...on the VC's table! shocked cheesy

So the nigga is coming to meet me in Ibadan soon! smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ernesterioo(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Kk bro
babatawa:

Bro it's complicated o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mayorsweet(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2015
jemimaa01:
ok,great...but how's ibadan,isit cool dry or just there?
Ibadan is cool dear...not as expensive as Lag
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
wunmi590:

You are making sense, I did partime at my ND level and I did fulltime at my HND, so I was given the number buy my school when I finished in 2013, but missd nysc then, so just Wnt 2 go with dis btch nw, but my prblem is hw 2 go 2 abuja nd regularize it, av been 2 abeokuta brnch, dey said dey dnt do it dt I shuld go 2 abuja
You dnt have to go to Abuja to regularise ur jamb. If ur school had already ask u people to pay for ur jamb numbers and u did and was regenerated for u... Use that very one and regularise it online. That's just the way forward!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Top of the morning ya'll *yawns,stretches arm*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Morning!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wamenzy(f): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]now u r talking!

Welcome dearie! Pls feel free here!

And later on, ama introduce u to ma e-Luv (kos she offered same course wit u)...Ok?
[/size]

Ok no problem... Tanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
babatawa:

Bro kosi hidin o...

Just Relocated to New Kaduna Millennium City Turns out theres nothin 'Cityish' about this place... Nepa No even dey here.

River Kaduna cuts Between Kaduna North And this place, as such we nvr fit draw light... Hoping something will be done sone sha...

Stancity Hwfr our matter,are you ready to drop rmfunky as collateral? cheesy
Colla what? Excuse me Stancity would you please explain yourself?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
The best way to avoid scammers is to learn how to do things well. Some of you don't take your time to do things well, you keep rushing to where i don't know. When you put yourself into trouble then you start looking for quick solution and you get scammed in the end.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Stancity:
Using Rmfunky as a collateral is same as saying i should place my life online for same purpose... She is not NEGOTIABLE sir...
awwwwww I didn't see that coming! Thanks boo..mamatawa sowie Babatawa did you see this?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Ayima:
The best way to avoid scammers is to learn how to do things well. Some of you don't take your time to do things well, you keep rushing to where i don't know. When you put yourself into trouble then you start looking for quick solution and you get scammed in the end.
nice 1 here! Good Morning Ayima
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
rmfunky:
nice 1 here! Good Morning Ayima
Morning dear, long time.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
[b] Morning E-famz

92days.....28th October ( stream I)

120days......25th November ( stream II)

Have a blessed day.... smiley smiley

Cc: Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 ifeanyija Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Deracathy Annybens1993 Beamborla Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar chomytex Mzmeeday Aare2050 adusco Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul zaFuhrer noordean prodiG Elmisti Benedictine Sugahylz maeridee omitooguns Armynu Eseohe23 Dolafunmi golddeejay foxxynik Macbukky93 tk4life FriedPlantain Rajosh Hardeywhummie FolakemiSalami Owliver et al [/b]

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
2el:
[b] Morning E-famz

Cc: Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 ifeanyija Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Deracathy Annybens1993 Beamborla Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar chomytex Mzmeeday Aare2050 adusco Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul zaFuhrer noordean prodiG Elmisti Benedictine Sugahylz maeridee omitooguns Armynu Eseohe23 Dolafunmi golddeejay foxxynik Macbukky93 tk4life FriedPlantain Rajosh Hardeywhummie FolakemiSalami Owliver et al [/b]
Morning my ogar 2el.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Stancity:
She is worth more than money or anything money can buy... Leave her Alone.. embarassed
tell him sweet kiss
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Stancity:
Prof Eseonu was aware oo, i think he is the HOD or DEAN for SAAT presently,, you can go and ask him.. We reached an agreement before the livestock were moved.. Lol...

I Know the kind striker wey you be. You can even score the center of the pitch..
cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. Cc to VC. Let the investigation start.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Stancity:
Why should i get e-baby when am expecting my Baby boi from Rmfunky soon..
yeah our baby boy is kicking right here darl....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2015
2el:
[b] Morning E-famz

so by weekend, it will be 8 sth. Chai, God is Good.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2015
foxxynik:

You can't get a new one without ur school giving u one!.... Except ur school never regenerated any jamb reg number for you. Then you can go to jamb office and make request for it. But Whichever way, you'll have to pay for it and it is a standard 5k.
I think it is a risk asking jamb to generate one for you, reason because the school will forward a different one when time for mobilization starts, that's my point
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by darazonian(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2015
good morning PBB members.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2015
2el:
[b] Morning E-famz

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Gazaliah:

Hillary,just wait and if he did not comply,I will also add my lawyer join with you lawyer to file a suit against him of the so called 1billion you want to claim.....

Mind you,na 70/30% be the money wen you eventually collect am ooooo
cheesy

Was happy at the beginning only to see terms and condition and frowned. I taught 9ja said only Igbos like money. Take 20% joor my lawyers have 10% already. I still dont knw how much the judge may demand, even police may demand too( u know how 9ja case de be).
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
hadassaheke:

tnx so much for having me in mind, BTW its south Germany ( Munich)

Hahaha. So u ve even checked where Munich is in dia map. Goodluck in ur pursue for greener pasture pls if u see any CBN job here gv me cos my greener pasture de here.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2015
tolustx:
I ve had no personal experience to ascertain dat. U guys shud just be careful what deals u seal online or with u don't see face-to-face. This argument cme up in A'15 thread and we somehow got over it.
I think I shouldn't say more than that for now.

cool. I hope u are no longer in NE.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2015
hilsocial:

Hahaha. So u ve even checked where Munich is in dia map. Goodluck in ur pursue for greener pasture pls if u see any CBN job here gv me cos my greener pasture de here.
na we dey here!!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
haliluck:

Sorry bt did u hav dis same issue?
Nd u tink I'll rush nd go 2 Abuja without first makin tinz easy 4 myself? I had 2 leave lagos 4 dis tin dnt give pple wrong advice
@wamenzy look I passed tru d same tin ....I went 2 jamb office in lagos nd they told me dey cannot handle d issue dat dey dont do such here nd I was advice d to go 2 abuja . So I wento my school in Zaria nd I was asked 2 pay 4 regularization bt dey cudnt find my name in d records so I told dem I'm a graduate nd d man said d school can only fill a deletion form 4 me nd sign it ...d man evn called jamb headquarters in bwari nd asked if dey can help me bt d person he called said I hav 2 come down myself. Wen I got 2 abuja I was asked 2 pay 3000 4 deletion nd I was given a receipt nd asked 2 check my status within 2 to 3 weeks, nd 2 weeks leta d change was reflectin
U can decide 2 do dat roundabout method nd suffer urself well or go 2 abuja lyk I told u be4 d ball is in ur court gudluck
Cc Kogistan, Jemimaa01
hali is totally right
@wamenzy I went to abj too,and everybody who had d same problem and has corrected it...listen to haywire1 at ur own peril.just go to abj to avoid stories that touch..
afterall was it not shortcut that people were looking for that they jam boda sodiqyinka.
goodluck and whatever u so make it snappy,time is no longer on your side.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
hilsocial:

Was happy at the beginning only to see terms and condition and frowned. I taught 9ja said only Igbos like money. Take 20% joor my lawyers have 10% already. I still dont knw how much the judge may demand, even police may demand too( u know how 9ja case de be).

Kkk......Put 5% join to make it 25%....

Abeg,no cut am again ooooooo and we are good to go
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Good morning to ya all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.