Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4029895 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
omitooguns:
Complete Jamb Regularization Procedure.

Jamb Reg has to major stages.
Stage one is generation of new Jamb number. This can be done online or any state jamb office, or Ur School Students' Affairs Unit.

Stage 2 includes d following:

1. visit JAMB website
at www.Jamb.org.ng

2. click on the link Regularization (in blue colour at the right hand side)

3. write jamb no collected from his department on the box provided

4. click on validate ..a form will appear with his name,

5. complete all other information on the form upload his passport photograph do his thumb print capture

6. click on submit

7. buy a JAMB scratch card for printing of admission letter to print his admission letter.

9. to print his admission letter, visit the same web address above and click on ur exam year e.g 2008 MPCE/ UME

9. Click on admission letter printing

10. Enter your PIN and serial number on the scratch card, and JAMB registration no given to you.

Two copies of the admission letters are available to be printed out. One is for the institution while the other is for the student. That of the Institution is expected to be submitted to the College Students’ Affairs Officer for the students’ file, while the other to be taken along to the NYSC orientation camp.

if u follow dis procedure prompt, u r already in NYSC camp wink

Note: If ur new jamb number start wit 05...pls verify if d course u studied is listed else refer to who ever did ur jamb reg for u.

Goodluck.

nice 1
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
omitooguns:
Stage one is generation of new Jamb number. This can be done online or any state jamb office, or Ur School Students' Affairs Unit.
1. visit JAMB website
at www.Jamb.org.ng
5. complete all other information on the form upload his passport photograph do his thumb print capture
6. click on submit
7. buy a JAMB scratch card for printing of admission letter to print his admission letter.
9. to print his admission letter, visit the same web address above and click on ur exam year e.g 2008 MPCE/ UME
10. Enter your PIN and serial number on the scratch card, and JAMB registration no given to you.
Two copies of the admission letters are available to be printed out. One is for the institution while the other is for the student. That of the Institution is expected to be submitted to the College Students’ Affairs Officer for the students’ file, while the other to be taken along to the NYSC orientation camp.
Note: If ur new jamb number start wit 05...pls verify if d course u studied is listed else refer to who ever did ur jamb reg for u.
Goodluck.

Verily
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hilsocial,just becos you wan score make you waste post.....

Na WA oooo
Na God save you say am offline by then,if not,na second you go carry tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
babatawa:

*in Fatai Rolling Dollar's voice*

"O keere si numba mi, o kere

O wewe si numba mi, o wewe

iwo omode yi o wewe si numba mi"

I'm pretty sure by now she doesn't even remember a thin about you tongue

odolafunmi aya mi, can you come and show this man that his jazz is inferior...........ti aba ni eni lamu ola ni e ma mu...
mo ma rin ma yan pelu ololufe mi........ki won ota lo line up si pension office........
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
omitooguns:

1. visit JAMB website
at www.Jamb.org.ng

6. click on submit

Goodluck.

Is the regularization for everyone?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
hilsocial:
Shawwal1 long time sup?

Am good here bro long time it is, where have you been
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by okonsua(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls any body from uniuyo let's meet. My Whatsapp number: 08035178925
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Venom104:

Is the regularization for everyone?

Only for dos who did change of course/institution or d info on ur jamb admision leta is different form dat of ur school....

Or u av nt record wit jamb.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gazaliah:
Hilsocial,just becos you wan score make you waste post.....

Na WA oooo
Na God save you say am offline by then,if not,na second you go carry tongue

Timed shot. Na why Van Gaal de find me now bt i dnt like their wage offer.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
shawwal1:

Am good here bro long time it is, where have you been
Na we get here. Na me suppose de ask u.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Maxcollins042(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is it possible for one to influence his NYSC posting to his state of origin?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
hilsocial:

Na we get here. Na me suppose de ask u.

Hahaha for your dream shey?

Well let the dream kontinu

I just they give space to the newbies for the thread to
try Sabi the legends,movers and shakers of this

thread.

Since the page enter 1k I lost my motivation to post, reading seems ok for now

How ur side na?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
omitooguns:

Only for dos who did change of course/institution or d info on ur jamb admision leta is different form dat of ur school....

Or u av nt record wit jamb.

Alright.. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by willyblinx(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maxcollins042:
In Nigeria everything is possible... jt depends on who you are or know... maybe you belong to buhari's family, the DG's or you know a hacker that can hack and edit your posting or at least an insider..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
littlemistress:

i didnt apply for a change of course. my admission year is 2008.

Relax ur mind, provided all the 3 mentioned above is true or valid, u ain't observant during ur sch days or rather ii will call iit ignorance and u didn't attend graduate orientation programmes ( I must abuse u before going further) cos d sch informed all graduate but chill ur mind, u've no problem serving, go to SA building wth this documents, 100level results,admission letter issued by sch, o'level result for verification iiif u avnt ddone that before. Visit room 1 or room 3, speak Yoruba oo so they won't feel say na u sabi speak English u shd understand better. After verficatiion dey wiill issue u a prnted document showing ur sch course whic u will present @ camp. I'm not home will hav snap nd upload d document.

And to sinbad2 asking for whatsapp number, for what? U neva see woman befor ni why thnkin like a kid undecided undecided undecided. Ur info on here can help someone else too

#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Maxcollins042(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
willyblinx:

In Nigeria everything is possible... jt depends on who you are or know... maybe you belong to buhari's family, the DG's or you know a hacker that can hack and edit your posting or at least an insider..
Hmm..... Just that i have a friend who have never left his state of origin b4,he feels like serving his fatherland @ his state of origin,how cool do u see his idea and what are the possibilities that he will serve from home?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
shawwal1:

Hahaha for your dream shey?

Well let the dream kontinu

I just they give space to the newbies for the thread to
try Sabi the legends,movers and shakers of this

thread.

Since the page enter 1k I lost my motivation to post, reading seems ok for now

How ur side na?

Cool and cold. As for ur silence, relax v soon registration go start all of una go post by force. U go hear questions like how can i thumb print?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maxcollins042:

I hope u are not from 042 and wanna serve in 042. Anyway , it is possible but high runs cos its v hard. Infact , the chances are low bt high runs can work.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Beamborla(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
iykebest1:
Beamborla
sweetheart, how are you? smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
haywire1:

Relax ur mind, provided all the 3 mentioned above is true or valid, u ain't observant during ur sch days or rather ii will call iit ignorance and u didn't attend graduate orientation programmes ( I must abuse u before going further) cos d sch informed all graduate but chill ur mind, u've no problem serving, go to SA building wth this documents, 100level results,admission letter issued by sch, o'level result for verification iiif u avnt ddone that before. Visit room 1 or room 3, speak Yoruba oo so they won't feel say na u sabi speak English u shd understand better. After verficatiion dey wiill issue u a prnted document showing ur sch course whic u will present @ camp. I'm not home will hav snap nd upload d document.

And to sinbad2 asking for whatsapp number, for what? U neva see woman befor ni why thnkin like a kid undecided undecided undecided. Ur info on here can help someone else too

#

I no go surprise if u fight soldier for camp cos u sabi find trouble.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by willyblinx(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Before am blown apart... I shall introduce myself ..
Name: Martins.. here would prefer.. Blinx
School : Uniport
Grd Year: 2014
Origin: Abia
Desire to serve in AKS,

Hope am good to go....
been a good reader here, though I bought a space in pg 1000, I have bn enjoying the e-things (e-fam,e-crush,e-bro)... remain cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Beamborla(f): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gazaliah:

[size=30pt]That's my Bae..... Hope you are fully back cos I Don Miss You Die.. kiss kiss kiss
Am Happy to have you back my LOVE....
[/size]
This your exaggeration na topnotch, nevertheless, I miss you as well kiss
Not back, hun. But I would be coming to mark register as often as I can smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sinbad2(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
haywire1:

#
Ahah Oga come down na no strange thing attached cos for her to be asking abt regularizatn that means she never fill her mobilizatn form for senate or department I could her do that cos am in school presently ok
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
hilsocial:

I no go surprise if u fight soldier for camp cos u sabi find trouble.

Trust me nah, I go win d soldier grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sinbad2:
Ahah Oga come down na no strange thing attached cos for her to be asking abt regularizatn that means she never fill her mobilizatn form for senate or department I could her do that cos am in school presently ok

Cos u see tribal mark for our cheek abi, ogbeni u no dey her dept nor lnw anytn abt her, whic form do u wanna fill for her undecided undecided undecided

I hear say lautech area weather cold for nw nd we all knw say konji na bastard grin grin so try visit bumbest grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Beamborla(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Stancity:
I hope Gazaliah is not over working this lady.. Busy busy busy she said and he claimed to be the man in charge, i see undecided.. Gaza you have to clear us on why she is working her bones out or You step down the leadership b4 she develøp muscles like Serena Williams..
lol... let's just say I find joy in wey working my bones out while they are still strong.

I so like enjoyment that if I don't work, hehehehehe... the man wey go marry would be in serious trouble cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by willyblinx(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Hmm..... Just that i have a friend who have never left his state of origin b4,he feels like serving his fatherland @ his state of origin,how cool do u see his idea and what are the possibilities that he will serve from home?
In my opinion, his idea of serving same place ain't cool except he already has a job he desires not to miss else he should get to know places outside his home town, that's education too. As for his chances of serving in same state it is going to be more difficult now (I heard the new program takes away your state of residence, school and origin... I only heard o)... so give or take its less than one % chance... but again this is Nigeria
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
@sinbad2, any info abt bursary clearance?

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dexcira(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sinbad2:
Ladies wit differ.ways wooing guys
. River Niger nno get gate
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
ernesterioo:
Na benue sure pass, enough food
[size=19pt]that's y its tagged d food basket of d nation...
No finish werin de there alone sha
[/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Maxcollins042(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
willyblinx:

In my opinion, his idea of serving same place ain't cool except he already has a job he desires not to miss else he should get to know places outside his home town, that's education too. As for his chances of serving in same state it is going to be more difficult now (I heard the new program takes away your state of residence, school and origin... I only heard o)... so give or take its less than one % chance... but again this is Nigeria
Nice point, he doesn't have a job to protect and i have been telling him to leave home and experience service outside home,that he might get to regret his decision l8a in life buh my words to him seem abortive.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dexcira(f): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
hilsocial:

How is Delta?
. Fyn dear. How preparation. Soon it will b here

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.