Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4053624 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by degab148(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2015
2el:
As the 2015 batch A are about going by May, it's better we start a trend for 2015 batch B, it is only about 7 month for we to enter camp too(November).#TeamB15
2el, are you sure of this month for Batch B? I think you need to reconfirm it pls....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2015
Rajosh:
I need a job o. I'm tired of sleeping at home. Teaching job is not even easy to get. not as if I didn't try at all o. I need money before service.

guess you're livin in lagos huh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2015
doublezero7:
Mehn! Over a 100 pages already! Nice jobs guys!

I'm doublezero7, King of A15 and i'm just checking up on my people here! smiley I wish y'all the very best as u count down to service by November!

If you have any issues, don't hesitate to mention me or my boss, Sodiqyinka for swift responses to your questions! smiley

Shoutout to my goon, Babatawa...much love my nigga! smiley

Good to know we can always count on you.
You're one awesome bruh, see your fatHead soon...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 12:01pm On May 04, 2015
majidyusuf:
you said the nysc man said they will start collectin names first week june, i asked from whom> so i will know who to check my name from. sorry

collating i said, not collecting
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
Venom104:

collating i said, not collecting
forget the matter, thank you
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 12:06pm On May 04, 2015
majidyusuf:
forget the matter, thank you

Forgotten Sir
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2015
hali hali cheesy awayu?
cc haliluck
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2015
easysam14:
. What do u want us 2 say? When u guys av deviated 4rm d purpose of this thread

Well, there isn't any new information to share/discuss on the topic of the thread..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2015
hadassaheke:
morng ladies n gents, pls av gt a questn, i ave smeone who wants to go for m.sc bt wants to serve wit B'15 inorder to give d sch time to prepare transcript n certificate (u no naija uni naa...). and d sch starts oct 2016. And from d calculatn, if batch b is nov, passing out might b oct (by God's Grace o). If so can d person leave nysc arnd dat oct or sept ending without concluding nys n go for m.sc n cme bk after 2yrs for d nysc discharge certificate?

I don't know the official NYSC policy on leaving the program and then returning for your discharge certificate. If they allow that, then that's good news for your friend. But if they don't, I think your friend should forgo NYSC until they finish their M.Sc. program. Trying to do both would be cutting it close. I see no reason to do that.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
hadassaheke:
morng ladies n gents, pls av gt a questn, i ave smeone who wants to go for m.sc bt wants to serve wit B'15 inorder to give d sch time to prepare transcript n certificate (u no naija uni naa...). and d sch starts oct 2016. And from d calculatn, if batch b is nov, passing out might b oct (by God's Grace o). If so can d person leave nysc arnd dat oct or sept ending without concluding nys n go for m.sc n cme bk after 2yrs for d nysc discharge certificate?

It depends on school the person want to enroll for his/her Master's degree... If that person fall within the NYSC service age, the NYSC certificate will be required. And some will clearly state it out that Post graduate applicants must have completed the NYSC before applying...

In your comment, you opined that the school opens for Post grad academic in Oct 2016. before that begins, you should know sch will have to verify all one's credentials before granting an admission to one... Admission process passes through a scrutiny screening unlike undergraduate's.

UI, for instance, will ask to send all your credentials including the printing out from their PG portal, missing of one document could result in.... you know that.

However, you know sey nah Nigeria we dey. if that person have good connection, (s)he would bypass that.

If nah Abroad University, the person can go ahead but if bah Nigeria universit one needs to rethink as to avoid story that touch
I hope this help sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 1:34pm On May 04, 2015
chikaodili345:

I don't know the official NYSC policy on leaving the program and then returning for your discharge certificate. If they allow that, then that's good news for your friend. But if they don't, [b] think your friend should forgo NYSC until they finish their M.Sc. program.[/b]Trying to do both would be cutting it close. I see no reason to do that.

One of the requirements Nigeria's Universities demand for is NYSC discharge or exemption certificate where applicable. Without it, even if one has top score, one's chance of being admitted is very slim. People like babatawa will surely get exempted from service as im don pass service age..... tongue tongue tongue

Even if nah Ghana Universities, nothing concerns them with NYSC discharged certificate....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 1:40pm On May 04, 2015
babatawa:
hali hali cheesy
awayu?

cc haliluck

Y do u wanto knw...pple see I'm sitting on my own nw he iz findin my trouble
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 1:42pm On May 04, 2015
chikaodili345:

Well, there isn't any new information to share/discuss on the topic of the thread..

Nd we keep goin on nd on abt d same tin(September or November) we tryin 2 keep d thread alive if nt it wud b forgotten by d tym d timetable iz out
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2015
benebaby77:

One of the requirements Nigeria's Universities demand for is NYSC discharge or exemption certificate where applicable. Without it, even if one has top score, one's chance of being admitted is very slim. People like babatawa will surely get exempted from service as im don pass service age..... tongue tongue tongue

Even if nah Ghana Universities, nothing concerns them with NYSC discharged certificate....

You're assuming that the friend is doing their M.Sc. in Nigeria. She never specified where, but if true, then you're right. I doubt schools abroad care if you do NYSC.

Why is babatawa on this thread if he's over the service age and/or exempted? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2015
haliluck:

Nd we keep goin on nd on abt d same tin(September or November) we tryin 2 keep d thread alive if nt it wud b forgotten by d tym d timetable iz out

Quite frankly, I don't see any sense in speculating about when the B15 orientation begins. At the end of the day, it's irrelevant. What matters is when registration begins and for that, we'll have to wait for the official schedule.

So everyone, just be patient. Speculation serves no purpose besides adding confusion to the issue.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 04, 2015
tolustx:
I believe d answer to dat is NO. I need to ask. Is d M.Sc program abroad? If yes, in my own opinion, the person shud just ignore nysc and go for the program. However, if d M.Sc is stilll in d country, nothing stops d person from running both together since it will be for just a little period of time ( 1 month or less). U cannot serve for 11months and ve nothing to show for it. It is beta not to venture into it @ all.

Cheers.
No school in Nigeria would allow you enroll for any M.Sc program without your nysc certificate. Howdy bro?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 2:05pm On May 04, 2015
chikaodili345:

You're assuming that the friend is doing their M.Sc. in Nigeria. She never specified where, but if true, then you're right. I doubt schools abroad care if you do NYSC.

Why is babatawa on this thread if he's over the service age and/or exempted? undecided

Abroad universities (or colleges) don't even know that NYSC exists sef.... I have a friend who got admitted last year in Canada to pursue his master's degree... the guy no even do any service before he left Nigeria... nah when he come he wan come do his service....

Last time I checked, babatawa's 43, his born (Tawa) dey 200 level at KASU.... If u care to know more that, ask him or miccoy.... The reason he's here is that he wants to register in order to get his exemption certificate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by doublezero7(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2015
babatawa:

Good to know we can always count on you. You're one awesome bruh, see your fatHead soon...
Anytime brother!
Can't wait to see your big head too! smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Rajosh(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2015
babatawa:

guess you're livin in lagos huh
nah. Kano
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by easysam14(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2015
Pls i want 2 knw something, if ur D.O.B in Jamb does not correspond 2 d D.O.B ur school sent 2 NYSC, is dia really a problem with dat?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by easysam14(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2015
chikaodili345:

. Why dont we do it dis way, create a whatsapp group 4 B15 dia we tend 2 knw ourself beta nd prepare 4 our service year
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
easysam14:
. Why dont we do it dis way, create a whatsapp group 4 B15 dia we tend 2 knw ourself beta nd prepare 4 our service year

I tink d 2el or babatawa said no 2 dat...nd wats d difference btw NL and a whatsapp group
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2015
easysam14:
Bro why ur blood dey hot na.. no need for whatsapp group till B15 BOT members say so.. wink wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by tolustx(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
No school in Nigeria would allow you enroll for any M.Sc program without your nysc certificate. Howdy bro?
Oh. I see. Didn't know dat. That means there's an exception. That is of architecture. They do M.Sc most tyms, immediately afta B.Sc and go for service after M.Sc

I'm gud. Powerfully preparing to storm Kano on June 2.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2015
Stancity:
Bro why ur blood dey hot na.. no need for whatsapp group till B15 BOT members say so.. wink wink

BOT? You mean Board of Trustees? When did we elect them?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2015
chikaodili345:

Chika, are you the one asking this question
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 3:59pm On May 04, 2015
easysam14:

You can create a whatsapp group and add those that want to join.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2015
Stancity:
Chika, are you the one asking this question

Is this a rhetorical question?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kingphilip(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
babatawa:

my friend shut up...
for what
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kingphilip(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2015
doublezero7:
Mehn! Over a 100 pages already! Nice jobs guys!

I'm doublezero7, King of A15 and i'm just checking up on my people here! smiley I wish y'all the very best as u count down to service by November!

If you have any issues, don't hesitate to mention me or my boss, Sodiqyinka for swift responses to your questions! smiley

Shoutout to my goon, Babatawa...much love my nigga! smiley
him wan try but they no suppose beat us
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 4:23pm On May 04, 2015
chikaodili345:

I tire nd who r dey
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by doublezero7(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
kingphilip:
him wan try but they no suppose beat us

Dem no fit! They have some months to cover 2000+ pages! That's a suicide mission bro! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.