Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,392 members, 7,850,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4037979 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
*important notice*
it has come to my notice dat some tenants of d left mansion has conspired against me the 1 n only landlord, olowo'ri akekoo Allsmyles, but i want them to kno dat dey can never go with it.
now, the following tenants has been served quit notice: grin
ELMISTI
dolarfunmi
naughtylagosboy
please note that u have only 24 hours to move ur belongings. thanks.
n on the issue of sales or no sales of the left mansion i want to say a big thank u to kbs468, a good friend. all authority belongs to allsmyles, she knows wat to do.
to ayima, when are you coming back, and how far about ur girlfriend?
to babatawa, wat happen, you have been passive for over a week.
to whizqueen, i'm going to contact you for shopping after camp. pray God spare our lifes.
to allsmyles. i don't know how to say this, but i must say it.'you are a lazy gal' y did u start wat u can't finish? (ur diary) i wont say more than dat.
to everybody dat mentioned me, i can't reply your mentions wit dis device, my tab has bleeped up big time
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
DTOBS:
Pls guys,can I pay for the call up letter stuff now or wait till after registration? Moreover,wen is the registration kick starting?

Bro,are you from JUPITER
So,upon all the town crier noise,you never hear wen online reg go begin?
Ask,Hilsocial cos I don't know wetin to type..

NB:Online reg never start ooooo..When the tin start,naso diff question go dey run everywia

Send me the money,I go help you pay am angry angry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gazaliah:

Bro,are you from JUPITER

NB:Online reg never start ooooo..When the tin start,naso diff question go dey run everywia

hehehehe kikikiki, bros no mind him, na hot blood tin o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wrr is babatawa
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Joyce21

No response*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gazaliah:

Bro,are you from JUPITER

Lollll...I will tinks abt sending the money to u.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
chimajii:

LMFFAO!! Lwkm ooooooo @ cucumbating effect...kikikikikikikiikiki kwakwkakwkakwkakwkakwkak grin
Lmao abi I believe U 2 rememba d story naa * 4 1 uni like dat*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gazaliah:

Bro,are you from JUPITER

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Bros whey de ask abeg check www.nysc.gov.ng .
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aare2050:
*important notice*
it has come to my notice dat some tenants of d left mansion has conspired against me the 1 n only landlord, olowo'ri akekoo Allsmyles, but i want them to kno dat dey can never go with it.
ELMISTI
dolarfunmi
naughtylagosboy
n on the issue of sales or no sales of the left mansion i want to say a big thank u to kbs468, a good friend. all authority belongs to allsmyles, she knows wat to do.
to whizqueen, i'm going to contact you for shopping after camp. pray God spare our lifes.
to allsmyles. i don't know how to say this, but i must say it.'you are a lazy gal' y did u start wat u can't finish? (ur diary) i wont say more than dat.
to everybody dat mentioned me, i can't reply your mentions wit dis device, my tab has bleeped up big time
In response to your notice, we all know well that six month is the standard duration for such to take effect, so affected tennants won't be moving anywhere!
On the issue of sale, stop hiding behind allsmyles and show some balls! Are you selling the mansion or are u going to swallow your own words. U making it look as if selling off the mansion was my own idea
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aare2050:
*important notice*
ELMISTI
dolarfunmi
naughtylagosboy
correct! So Allsmyles no need of visitin p1133 again. elmisti, dolafunmi *hu was tryin 2 b like mama pis* and naughtylagosguy *c wat U brot upon ursef? but u can stil b pardoned* shuld all av heeded 2 chimajii's advice of emulatin me

sorry about ur closin remark
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aare2050:
weldone bro
Thanks man. Dats d main essence of lending a helping hand
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Allsmyles(f): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kbs468:
correct! So Allsmyles no need of visitin p1133 again. elmisti, dolafunmi *hu was tryin 2 b like mama pis* and naughtylagosguy *c wat U brot upon ursef? but u can stil b pardoned* shuld all av heeded 2 chimajii's advice of emulatin me

Tnx kbs468...ur head is dere

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Allsmyles(f): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2015
elmisti:

In response to your notice, we all know well that six month is the standard duration for such to take effect, so affected tennants won't be moving anywhere!
On the issue of sale, stop hiding behind allsmyles and show some balls! Are you selling the mansion or are u going to swallow your own words. U making it look as if selling off the mansion was my own idea
Calm dwn bro... Duration of Quit notice depends on hw many years rent d tenants do pay. As it is, uv bin njoyin free services frm us. So 6mnths is too much... He isn't hiding behind me, he is only giving me d right nd authority I so well deserve. I sincerely hope u aint takind dz issue personal...
Kind Regards
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Whenever i see allsmyles online , one thing comes to my mind, time for prayer and to say good9t . I dnt need to check my time again cos her presence means the time is after 12 mid9t.

Good9t all.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2015
Whenever i see allsmyles and 2el, it means it is past 12 and 2el will tell us how many days are remaining. Am so happy to see u guys online. Good9t all.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Allsmyles(f): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2015
hilsocial:
Whenever i see allsmyles and 2el, it means it is past 12 and 2el will tell us how many days are remaining. Am so happy to see u guys online. Good9t all.
U ehn, I go catch u 1day
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Allsmyles:

Calm dwn bro... Duration of Quit notice depends on hw many years rent d tenants do pay. As it is, uv bin njoyin free services frm us. So 6mnths is too much... He isn't hiding behind me, he is only giving me d right nd authority I so well deserve. I sincerely hope u aint takind dz issue personal...
Kind Regards
Am taking it personal ooo, wenger av not beaten mourinho in 14 attempts and d game was suposd to bring me smtn, it was jeje dat I sat that ur client/hubby offered to sell his property if arsenal won, u wr not consulted then oooo. So, I am not even dealing wit u, its me and aare2050 that av bizness, cuz wen he put the property in market u wrn nowr to b found....Either he retracts his statement and tender an apology or cede the mansion to me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Allsmyles:
U ehn, I go catch u 1day
No wahala, we go meet for camp.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Allsmyles(f): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2015
elmisti:

Am taking it personal ooo, wenger av not beaten mourinho in 14 attempts and d game was suposd to bring me smtn, it was jeje dat I sat that ur client/hubby offered to sell his property if arsenal won, u wr not consulted then oooo. So, I am not even dealing wit u, its me and aare2050 that av bizness, cuz wen he put the property in market u wrn nowr to b found....Either he retracts his statement and tender an apology or cede the mansion to me
U rily dnt nid 2take it personal. U dnt hv a choice bt 2deal wit me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Allsmyles(f): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Yea, I saw him sumwhr here. Standing ryt here reading our posts bt nt commenting...stancity, y u do us lyk dz na?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Allsmyles(f): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Hilsocial, go nd pray dn sleep oh...wetin u stil dy do 4here?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 12:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Allsmyles:

U rily dnt nid 2take it personal. U dnt hv a choice bt 2deal wit me
Sry madam, it wasn't u who put the mansion up for sale, I'd rather put a deal wit d person who did. U can consider this conversation btwn me and u over. Aare2050 put it up for sale, he put the price tag. And he will do the selling.....u can stat planning moving ur tinz
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 2:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Kbs468:
Thank you and pls continue d drill until stancity finally succumb ok.
lol Okay

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:17am On Aug 05, 2015
elmisti:

hmmmn. this is what happen when the landlord is too kind and generous, i will never go back on my words, and as a proud owner of the left mansion i have the right to select who you will transact with, or must you transact with me? seems you dont even have a penny to pay cheesy not to talk of $10m, remember you are still owing me o. or you want everybody to knw that you always beg me with wet weed?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Kbs468:

thanks my man. chimajii has been a good tenant since he moved in, but that nughtylagosboy joined the dry weed crew(wenger) and decide to take over my mansion, did i said i will give it out for free?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Kbs468:
Thanks man. Dats d main essence of lending a helping hand
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Allsmyles:

Kind Regards
sugar my of my tea, u dnt need to be kind to them again, incase elmisti don't know, i have the right to increase the price tag and allsmyles has have a full right to reduce or increase it. and as it is now that dollar is fallen, i may tell her to increase the price
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Aare2050:
*important notice*
ELMISTI
dolarfunmi
naughtylagosboy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:28am On Aug 05, 2015
hilsocial:
Whenever i see allsmyles online , one thing comes to my mind, time for prayer and to say good9t . I dnt need to check my time again cos her presence means the time is after 12 mid9t.

Good9t all.
hmmmn. oga 2el, so this is what happen when the landlord has gone to bed. grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:29am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Aare2050 post=36618775][/quote] Chelsea lost, u chickened out of ur words!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:33am On Aug 05, 2015
elmisti:

SEE YOU. u dnt knw 'meme' and i will show u. i have never gone back om my words b4, n i wnt do it, pmb knws me 4 dat. remember you have less than 24 hrs o. d issue of 6months, if u like take d mata to coult, just move out simple. i will show u i'm d landlord n nt a caretaker. chelk ur time 4:33am
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 4:35am On Aug 05, 2015
elmisti:

Chelsea lost, u chickened out of ur words!
simple fact chelsea lost, n didnt u see the notice of sales and price? i stand by my words

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.