Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3995552 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jumat kareem
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
DTOBS:
wooz....wait there and read this "unpaid" Public announcement....

It has come to the notice of DG of NYSC that some PCMs for 2015 batch B are already setting their mind for registration come sept 8. This is to warn all PCMs that nobody is allowed to proceed on registration except for graduates from the following schools...
1.OAU 2. UI 3. UNILAG 4. ABU 5.UNN.
This is to forestall any inconveniences that might arise during the course of the registration. You are all adviced to allow the PCMs from this school finish their own reg before all others proceed on their own...
A word is enough for the wise ooooo. n ti a bad wifun ogbo logbo n gbo,...

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT
Lol!!!! Funny man....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nigeriatraining: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Apply for the Effective Service Delivery to developed a better customer and stakeholders engagement and management skills.
Course Contents:
– Introduction to Effective Service Delivery
– Effective Delegation
– Effective Communication
– Mobilizing Team for Goal Attainment
– Evaluation, Training and Development
– Performance Appraisal
– Developing Customer Support Strategy
– Stakeholders Management
– Management Functions
– Identification of Performance Gaps and Performance Improvement
– Leadership, Integrity and Service Delivery
– Stress and Anger Management

Objectives:
To improve Service delivery competencies of the participants in the most satisfactory manner to the target clients. Attendees will develop abilities to mobilize team for goal attainment, improve their leadership skills, and enhance their knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Participants will promote objectives realization and profit margins.

Fee covers Tuition, Writing Materials, Resource Materials, Workshop Bags, Tea, Lunch, Group Photograph and Certificate of Participation stating all Courses Undertaken.

Learning Skills:
At the end of the training, Participants would have:
– improved performance with higher efficiency;
– Developed better customer and stakeholders engagement;
– Strengthened their service delivery competencies, organizational, communication and customer relationship management skills
– Identified how to manage their anger and stress while responding to objections and at work place
– Enhanced their Information Technology knowledge of customers management;
– Recognized how to manage resources effectively in order to improve profits;
– Awaken their senses of security to deal with threatening situations; and designed methodologies of expanding customers database regularly through effective service delivery.

Who Can Attend:
Heads of Divisions, Managers of Private Companies, Senior Officers in Public Service, Marketers, Customer Service Staff, Human Relations Officers, Sales Staff, Public Relations Officers, Liaison Officers and all officers in charge of customers engagement.

Visit http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/effective-service-delivery/ for more information.

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Shiii!!! Serious something ,are we to do it before premob comes out?
Wait is all this process new? i and a friend just checked about 10 reg no and its all saying "no adm yet"

NYSC only needs your jamb records to validate your NYSC registration.... But you need to be sure that your name on jamb database is the same with the one your school sent to NYSC.... if not, you will need to regularize your jamb number...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Macbukky93(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Eseohe23:
[/quote]Oyami lenu o shocked[quote author=Eseohe23 post=37188990]
Oyami lenu o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mop4: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
debris:

Yes oo I don ask tire for here not hearing anything am in lag now...

Broda lets hope for next week.......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chinnyonwu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
DTOBS:

It has come to the notice of DG of NYSC that some PCMs for 2015 batch B are already setting their mind for registration come sept 8. This is to warn all PCMs that nobody is allowed to proceed on registration except for graduates from the following schools...
1.OAU 2. UI 3. UNILAG 4. ABU 5.UNN.
This is to forestall any inconveniences that might arise during the course of the registration. You are all adviced to allow the PCMs from this school finish their own reg before all others proceed on their own...

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT
U must be very stupid. what do you gain from spreading false info?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rilwan09: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
sadhow much is the total cost for Nysc registration at the cyber cafe?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
chinnyonwu:
where you come? you lack spiritual respect

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Lol!!!! Funny man....
ur head dey dia! u must b from one of the ivory tower listed up dia...?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gazaliah:
NYSC NEWS UPDATE 21st,August 2015
NYSC propose move to show rank in corpers uniform -ADG Abubakar
Batch C corps members to pass out October 8th 2015 - DG
Only First class corps members to receive the #48000 montly allowance starting in August,2015- Senate
Prospective Batch C corps members to expect new and better NYSC camps- Camp directors
Discharge certificate will now have photograph - SDG.
NYSC to consider automatic redeployment for family men- Felix Falana
Talented corp members to perform before President Buhari on POP day- Director of socials
MTN to support NYSC in job creation and giving out free credit to corps members- mtn3245
Thanks for reading the fake news of the day(lol)- ! Copied!!
hahahahha... I dey feel u...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
DTOBS:

ur head dey dia! u must b from one of the ivory tower listed up dia...?
Yezzir!!! Proudly Abusite #NaturallyAhead

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
benebaby77:

[/font][/i]
Did you hear of the list in Senate building
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by jswagg4(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Daniyemi:
UNIJOS students how far with mobilization?
e tire me fa. Non of us is saying anything
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
muhyideenabdul:
To every B15 prospective corp members concerning the regularization, I entered A.B.U Senate building in the NYSC unit office to wipe away the panic since are affected nationwide one way or the other: I was challenged by asking me "who ask you to check it?" This because the problem is just for those with a special admission and those with Remedial admission. In this case, either it shows no admission is given yet or different institution and different department, one has no problem and once registration is commence, you will have access to it. That is the method of my school, which I dont know of yours.In this case, ABUSITES just cheer and wait for mobilization list to be release on net. It will not be pasted on board this time according to them.

Cc:

Babatawa
Jemimaa01
majidyusuf
Ademasta
Shawwal1
Zeeenas
Haliluck
Physika
Idee91
IamYhudii
Venom104
Blym
Burantashii
kunlesufyan
Joyce21
kingphilip
ABDamola
muhyideenabdul
noordean
darazonian
Benny95
emerich
Rajosh
Mzmeeday
Macbukky93
Folabimi
tk4life et al

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
chinnyonwu:

broz calm down naw...he just joking..guess u are new ere...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
chinnyonwu:

broz calm down naw...he is just joking..guess u are new ere...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
DTOBS:
where you come? you lack spiritual respect
Lolzzz...dis thread self..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
DrDxtrz:

which online chess provider?
Chess time,
U play too?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
DrDxtrz:

which online chess provider?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by SirMalik(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=18pt]I doubt...I believe it has more to do with the grace of Allah...has a friend who did his, 2 days b4 close of reg n stil got a state like Akwaibom...

But the earlier is always d better
[/size]
correct, really the earlier tha better, but i no thnk i go start 8th sept, o no want hear error from their website, u knw Naija internet stuffs, they no de do testing befr startin, na on top first trial dem dey test
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Olami90:

Played chess till 3am? undecided hmmm.
God is ur muscle
U forget say na we go represent platoon 5 for chess competition? We gatz practice nah
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DrDxtrz: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
donxab:
Chess time, do you play?
Yes I do, though retired, I only play online now.. And I use chess.com.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Bro calm down. You aren't suppose to exchange your sense of humour for gala now.

D guy wan toy with som people's brain na. E don fagbo cheesy already.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
DrDxtrz:

Yes I do, though retired, I only play online now.. And I use chess.com.
Chess time is an android app sha, what's your rating?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
donxab:

U forget say na we go represent platoon 5 for chess competition? We gatz practice nah

Yea yea. I don forget. Your head dey there gidigba. Rehearse well, else ur testes go follow wit d loss if it happens
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gazaliah:
NYSC NEWS UPDATE 21st,August 2015
NYSC propose move to show rank in corpers uniform -ADG Abubakar
Batch C corps members to pass out October 8th 2015 - DG
Only First class corps members to receive the #48000 montly allowance starting in August,2015- Senate
Prospective Batch C corps members to expect new and better NYSC camps- Camp directors
Discharge certificate will now have photograph - SDG.
NYSC to consider automatic redeployment for family men- Felix Falana
Talented corp members to perform before President Buhari on POP day- Director of socials
MTN to support NYSC in job creation and giving out free credit to corps members- mtn3245
Thanks for reading the fake news of the day(lol)- ! Copied!!

Gaza u nor try o..
U jux raised our hopes only fr u to suck it dry like kunu tutu..

Maka y na sad cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
rilwan09:

sadhow much is the total cost for Nysc registration at the cyber cafe?
1 gala and 1 lacasera
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by jswagg4(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
An admission officer sat mi down 2day,& told me a whole lot about regularization and several misconceptions about it. He said dat one sees "no admission yet" doesn't mean that his number is invalid. He said that regularization is for those who mainly came rems/DE without any JAMB number at all. The school then collaborate wit JAMB to generate numbers. Dose are the numbers that are regularized,in the sense that the person's details like names,date of birth,address,state of origin,etc are captured. I talked about my case. He said those who registered, wrote and passed jamb,checked their results using scratch card and reg no,and yet seeing "no admission offered yet" need not worry. That since they registered for jamb,jamb has their details,and those details are what NYSC requires,not necessarily the course of study,as that will be uploaded by the school's nysc office. So if u wrote jamb,try to buy a scratch card and recheck ur result. If u find it hard,then there's a problem. But if it works,then ur number is valid,and that is what nysc needs. That d jamb portal for regularization or validation is for only those reg numbers generated when the school collaborates with JAMB. That is when details are filled. PCM's,how una see am? Wetin b una take?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gabbyswit(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please house can someone give me info on how to defer my service. For some reasons i don't think i want to go with this batch... My name is already out for mobilization in my school.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Is it the house's fault that you walk around with sticks up ur a s s?.*throws coins at him to enable him buy humour**
S/N: some of u on this thread talk like kids. Smh I feel like calling u names, but I'll let u marinate in ur fooly.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
DTOBS:

1. FUPRE 2. OAU 3. UI 4. UNILAG 5. ABU 6.UNN.

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT

*correct*
Bo shey je niyen..

Eyi ti aba wi fun ogba ni ogba n gba
Oye la grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.