Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4015690 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Allsmyles:
Eseun...hw far wit urs?
Nothing yet frm FUTO
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sanchez01:
OAU is LIVE and OUT on the portal. Just checked minegrin

Cc
Gazaliah
Hilsocial

Oya, updategrin
thanks.. Just seeing my name on nysc portal.. OAU..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
iykebesbt1:
you can't be serious. Don't tell me that you don't knw what s/n mean again. I just saw someone with S/n 8 and I hope u re not thinking what am thinking.
Stancity I'm glad that you re back. Rose should be happy now.

Guy allow the guy na. Na BOB the give d guy morale. Atleast i just de catch fun with assumptions here.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by romzyxy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
chukki2014:

Pls I am having the same issue, have u been able to sort it out?
No...went to student affairs n dey told me to come on monday.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
NYSC has officially announce mobilization of PCM for B15 in Daily Sun newspaper of today pages 8 and 9.
The three info dat u may wish to knw is dat dey are still mobilizing pregnant and nursing mothers aldou dey will be released asap after arriving at the camp. The earlier stand not to mobilize dem will start in batch C 2016.
Also they advised us to check the portal as we re doing now and detect errors.
Female PCM are also advised not to apply tulips(lalea de colorat) on their fingers as this will void dia biometric capturing during verification in camp.

Have a nice day all.

2el and xcozee, you can copy to all the kindreds here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
ogasman:
If u check ur name n show s/n 1

u r officially on d Stream 1

u see 2
wait for stream 2

This is Super stooooooory ;x

Abeg pocket am...i don see S/n 12 ....so u wan tell me say Na Stream 12 b dat
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sanchez01: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
gbemmy2k10:

u are so sure about d list coming out.. gist me nah, hw u take knw
See it this way, an ACJ excogrin. On a more serious note, it's obvious there are lots of persons whose names were not included in the list pasted last Friday. Some of my friends called me to hint me after claiming they saw my name. Thereafter I called some "persons" in school and one of them told me the list is incomplete, that it would be update by "Thursday", which is today. I subtly directed some friends to her to help check their names in the unpublished list and they confirmed seeing their names.

I still don't have a sound explanation as to why some names were not published though because I failed to ask. However, there's still a week to go. So, it's only proper to say it would be pasted according to the info reaching me.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sanchez01: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
dejt4u:

Alright bro. Congratssmiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Folabimi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olami90:

Dats not true. I was online all thru d night today and as at wen I wanna attempt it(wen I posted), d only guest online wit me left nd wasn't just moved to do it again at a point.

Yes...I saw it on tuesday with all details intact correctly. #GoodToGo. Thanks bro!
Wish u success too. Waiting for u guys. Wanna have all of us go together.

Congrats cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
degab148:
I just wan call d name in capital letter, make dem help my government.... I hear say d kin padlock wey dey SA, na 5 pple fit open am, and 4 of dem no dey town... cry embarassed
lols............ no worry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olami90:
grin Loool . Wey my Unijos paddies? Hope u guys are fine? Don't give up... Continue checking @ d SA.

#be+optimistic. We still av couple of days

Cc: donxab
Armynu
Beamborlah
we gallant my guy..... Baba God dey ontop d matter........
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
theSpark:

na so my guy.

I just got my IT allowances from 2013. Thank yiu itf
Are u serious abt the I.T allawee, cos me self na April to Sept, 2013 i do my own o! What month did u start urs...and was it 6months I.T?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbemmy2k10(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sanchez01:

See it this way, an ACJ excogrin. On a more serious note, it's obvious there are lots of persons whose names were not included in the list pasted last Friday. Some of my friends called me to hint me after claiming they saw my name. Thereafter I called some "persons" in school and one of them told me the list is incomplete, that it would be update by "Thursday", which is today. I subtly directed some friends to her to help check their names in the unpublished list and they confirmed seeing their names.

I still don't have a sound explanation as to why some names were not published though because I failed to ask. However, there's still a week to go. So, it's only proper to say it would be pasted according to the info reaching me.
hoping dat my name go dey there. thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by lokoloko84(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
bjay5585:

Means ur matric has not bn used by any1 on nysc portal.... Wen u complete ur nysc online reg, it wil change to it has bn used. U r very much good to go. Congrats
Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
To all my ABU peeps in here, well i have good news for you guys. information reaching me has it that a senate meeting was held today and one of the issues was NYSC MOBILIASATION and results approval so fear not, positive news in coming.
cc 2el
babatawa
idee91
tk4life
ademasta
shawwal1
majidyusuf
kogistan
kunlesufyan
haliluck
jemimaa01
and all other ABUsites on here...
Source: My cousin (A Dr. and lecturer in the faculty of law) Not pulling anyones leg.... Am serious o smiley smiley cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Allsmyles(f): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
hilsocial:

Nothing yet frm FUTO
Till wn na?...dm neva delay una reach?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Armynu:
To all my ABU peeps in here, well i have good news for you guys. information reaching me has it that a senate meeting was held today and one of the issues was NYSC MOBILIASATION and results approval so fear not, positive news in coming.
cc 2el
babatawa
idee91
tk4life
ademasta
shawwal1
majidyusuf
kogistan
kunlesufyan
haliluck
jemimaa01
Source: My cousin (A Dr. and lecturer in the faculty of law) Not pulling anyones leg.... Am serious o smiley smiley cool
you mean to tell me after 10 months it's now they are sitting their lazy asses for the meeting

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Armynu:
cc 2el
babatawa
idee91
tk4life
ademasta
shawwal1
majidyusuf
kogistan
kunlesufyan
haliluck
jemimaa01
G
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Armynu:
cc 2el
babatawa
idee91
tk4life
ademasta
shawwal1
majidyusuf
kogistan
kunlesufyan
haliluck
jemimaa01
What have they been approving since November last year. ..... ?
Dem no paste pre mobilization list, them no gree upload names early.....
Thanks sha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Armynu:
cc 2el
babatawa
idee91
tk4life
ademasta
shawwal1
majidyusuf
kogistan
kunlesufyan
haliluck
jemimaa01
Issorait!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by slimspzy: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
dejt4u:

graduate of which set please?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
slimspzy:
graduate of which set please?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Allsmyles:
Till wn na?...dm neva delay una reach?
If u see dos incharge u go tire self.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
majidyusuf:
you mean to tell me after 10 months it's now they are sitting their lazy asses for the meeting
that i can't confirm. but thats what my cousin told me cos he is always telling me ABU is better dan UJ.... not kidding though.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Armynu:
cc 2el
babatawa
idee91
tk4life
ademasta
shawwal1
majidyusuf
kogistan
kunlesufyan
haliluck
jemimaa01
Thanks Mutumina,Allah ya biya
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
idee91:

What have they been approving since November last year. ..... ?
Dem no paste pre mobilization list, them no gree upload names early.....
Thanks sha
you welcome... but atleast now u knw something is been done.. i have a feeling that it the sme thing with Unijos.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Armynu:
h
that i can't confirm. but thats what my cousin told me cos he is always telling me ABU is better dan UJ.... not kidding though.
noun is even better than the sch
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
shawwal1:

Thanks Mutumina,Allah ya biya
anytime mutumina na. Amin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by slimspzy: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
dejt4u:
rili? this set that finished april?... dept?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
rmfunky:
hmmmmm mamatawa sowie babatawa always hating since 1900
Don't mind that guy ooo...

I carry em drugs..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
iykebesbt1:
you can't be serious. Don't tell me that you don't knw what s/n mean again. I just saw someone with S/n 8 and I hope u re not thinking what am thinking.
Stancity I'm glad that you re back. Rose should be happy now.
My man Iyke.... Thanks for the warm welcome...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by adakoleagbenu: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
theSpark:

na so my guy.

I just got my IT allowances from 2013. Thank yiu itf
God of Elijah! Whish school abeg? Waris d problem wit unijos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.