Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,925 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4051765 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Good morrow eer1

G. O. A. L

Oya, make all of una wey be tennants for left come out for environmental ooooooo, as una landlord and landlady no dey around, I feel duty bound to take care of their home till dey arrive.......peeesika (physika) oya go an wake all of dem!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2015
talktokingsley1:
My name came out again for B15 after revalidatin from A15 cos I culdnt meet with with camp. And is appearing 2tims on NYSC database.
1st says. Login to ur email with ur password
2nd says mat no already exist. U can not register contact ur institution.
NOTE: I registered with batch A15 and printed my call up but didnt meet up so I revalidated in skul.
My question is wat shuld I do in this case?
Try to contact your DSA, they have to delete the previous record if they can, but if they can't you have to call the nysc hotlines to help you do that,
NOTE: They have to remove the one that says login with your password if not things will get complicated!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2015
[b] Morning E-famz

60days.....28th October ( stream I)

88days......25th November ( stream II)

Have a blessed week.... smiley smiley

Cc: Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 ifeanyija Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Annybens1993 Beamborla KeriBaby Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii emerich kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar chomytex Mzmeeday Aare2050 adusco Joyce21 muhyideenabdul zaFuhrer noordean prodiG Elmisti maeridee omitooguns Armynu Raylight2 Eseohe23 Dolafunmi golddeejay foxxynik Macbukky93 tk4life Rajosh Hardeywhummie Owliver dubylhover omavicky pretty050 Naughtylagosguy Princeparix Emlina Olami90 Ekeneluvsu Estyble Kunle106 Lagusta Nikkyzeee Sinbad2 Wamenzy Chimajii Kingdamzy Adakoleagbenu Donxab Roqrules04 Wreetah Folabimi Chinweukamaka SirMalik Mistersle3m naughtylagosguy elemhusny Oduok StarryV amii131 orlahtohbadt Kookny Marcelinho Jglad LifeIsGuhd owhizkid et al [/b]

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2015
elmisti:

She surely does know a Lugard when she sees one, nd I am no Lugard
You wey i know kuma!
You worst pass Adolf Hitler! grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by freegaza(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2015
The first thing i do every morning is to visit the NYSC portal and check my name on the senate list so that it doesn't disappear because this Almajira Boys Uni. May hack the portal and delete all the names....Goood morning to all those who have confirmed their names
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by okeyisyma: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2015
chimajii:

Not Accepted!!!! I don't Eat RICE..*in b4 he offers me garri and soup** I don't eat that as well. Go and get me Skinned chicken for ur less than cool showing yesterday. I was watching u in bluray** angry

LOL.. OK chima.. .. Make I skin chicken for u, u be my man
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 7:23am On Aug 29, 2015
donxab:
You wey i know kuma! You worst pass Adolf Hitler! grin grin
Kikikiki........I don't know what you are talking abt
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by okeyisyma: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2015
donxab:

So na this kind wice served with shovel u wan give us? We tell you say hunger dey catch us no?
If no be skinned chicken as suggested by chimajii, hold your weed n rice!

grin congratulations

Tnx Donxab.. . I de process the chicken already
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Sanchez01:

You didn't find it? If so, are the names of some, if not all your course mates on the list? If yes, I'd suggest you go to the SA to lodge a complain.
no name of my course mates was found on d list. only 13 of set b4 us were there
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Goodmorning everyone..... Hope slept well. And to the night crawlers hope I dint spoil your show..... Anyways make fresh up come reply my mentions sharply before this pages start doubling dem selves in no time.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2015
elmisti:
Good morrow eer1

G. O. A. L

Oya, make all of una wey be tennants for left come out for environmental ooooooo, as una landlord and landlady no dey around, I feel duty bound to take care of their home till dey arrive.......peeesika (physika) oya go an wake all of dem!
thanks bro for having the left mansion at heart. my school has made me lost interest on B15. as our 2012/2013 section of my school has been told to wait till February next year. but I will be with you guys till you enter camp.
I don't even know where to start from. all plans spoiled. all hope dashed. but #allizwell sha.
gud morning all
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Aare2050:

thanks bro for having the left mansion at heart. my school has made me lost interest on B15. as our 2012/2013 section of my school has been told to wait till February next year. but I will be with you guys till you enter camp.
I don't even know where to start from. all plans spoiled. all hope dashed. but #allizwell sha.
gud morning all

Sorry Bro, which sch is that?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Armynu:
Goodmorning everyone..... Hope slept well. And to the night crawlers hope I dint spoil your show..... Anyways make fresh up come reply my mentions sharply before this pages start doubling dem selves in no time.....
...Night crawlers indeed...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Aare2050:

gud morning all
...can't believe wot am reading...I av a friend in ur skul dat av seen her name on the pre-mobilization list already...so how come?....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2015
sholiyz:

Sorry Bro, which sch is that?
ACE now known as AFUED
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Aare2050:

gud morning all

We don't always get what we want....that's what life is
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Aare2050:
ACE now known as AFUED
#AllIsWell Bro, God knows Best
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2015
freegaza:
The first thing i do every morning is to visit the NYSC portal and check my name on the senate list so that it doesn't disappear because this Almajira Boys Uni. May hack the portal and delete all the names....Goood morning to all those who have confirmed their names

So u wake up dis early mormo and u dey tease dem almajiri boys abi.....God is. Watching u on HHD
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Harinholar:
...can't believe wot am reading...I av a friend in ur skul dat av seen her name on the pre-mobilization list already...so how come?....
that's the news o. no one have a better understanding. it came like a dream
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2015
elmisti:

We don't always get what we want....that's what life is
yes bro. that's life that's Nigeria you got what you don't deserve Canada on my mind I'm sick and tired of this hell of a nation
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Aare2050:
yes bro. that's life that's Nigeria you got what you don't deserve Canada on my mind I'm sick and tired of this hell of a nation

Better things bro!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by SirMalik(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2015
Guyssss pls if a guyman wants to runs wia he wants serve, with this era of online reg. and gettin call up no. late, how do we do it
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2015
SirMalik:
Guyssss pls if a guyman wants to runs wia he wants serve, with this era of online reg. and gettin call up no. late, how do we do it

I can assure that more than 80% of runs for this batch will not be sure, cus human interference wnt be much in the process.....my SUREST run contact failed in the Batch A, so I don comot mind from runs....just choose state that you can manage...na only PPA pple fit tweak
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2015
SirMalik:
one can get her/his call up no: within 3hours of registration upon payment(of 3k)...yl 'runsing' beware of scam...I'm against it anyways!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Aare2050:

that's the news o. no one have a better understanding. it came like a dream
...datz serious....sorry abt dat
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by SirMalik(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
elmisti:

I can assure that more than 80% of runs for this batch will not be sure, cus human interference wnt be much in the process.....my SUREST run contact failed in the Batch A, so I don comot mind from runs....just choose state that you can manage...na only PPA pple fit tweak
bro' serving anywia no go b beanss o, byd way wats ppa
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Xcozee
[/code][/size][/b][/color]

Omittoguns

Preeeeeeeeey Halt!!!
Salut 2 my Platoon Leader!!! cool

bt error dey there ooo shocked
it is OMITOOGUNS not omiTToguns

and please, Biko, ejoor, help put my name in Green....as in Green Card wink cool.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by SirMalik(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Xcozee:

one can get her/his call up no: within 3hours of registration upon payment(of 3k)...yl 'runsing' beware of scam...I'm against it anyways!
ohhh thats great, taut it tks time to ger call up, bro' one gaz tk risk in errrythng, if e works out then cool n if e gt odaways, wat can man do
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ekeneluvsu(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Xcozee:

Boss pls do the needful and add ESUT to the list.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2015
UPDATE on schools that has uploaded names of PCM !

AAUA
ABSU
ABIA POLY
AUCHI POLY
BUK
CARITAS
DELSU
EBSU

ESUT
FUPRE
FUTMINNA
FUNAAB
FEDPOLY EDE
FEDPOLY ADO
FEDPOFFA
FEDPOLYNEKEDE
IBADAN POLY
IMO POLY
IMSU
IMT
KWARA POLY
KWASU
KASU
KOGI STATE UNI
LAGOS POLY
LASU
LAUTECH
LEAD CITY IBADAN
MICHAEL OKPARA UNI
OAU
OGUN STATE INSTITUTE OF TECH IGBESA
OOU
SALEM University Lokoja,
UDU

UNN
UNICAL
UI
UNIBEN
UNIJOS
UNILORIN
UNIMAID
UNIOSUN
UNIPORT
UNIUYO
UNIZIK
YABATECH

check ur name and confirm!

*Green color...new entrie(s)

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2015
freegaza:
He be like say u no won follow batch B15 sha.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.