Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3999795 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Solomonodimegwu(m): 12:12am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:

Cheer up guy, that's the fun "Sportsmanship", at least man has to relief the stress went it getting hot.
u're on point
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2015
shawwal1:

See their names here

Kbs468(m), ibraheematics(m), millerojong, Shegofams(m), lokoloko84(m), Ay50(m), EstyBle, Olami90, DonPsymon(m), Sanchez01, sholiyz, mekstaniac(m), Harinholar(f), Solomonodimegwu(m) and 1 guest(s)

Association of Ghost Readers tongue

Ghost Reader ke, Shawwal1 u don't expect every1 to reply on all comment now. #Wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:
US Open 2015 Serena Williams to meet sister Venus
in quarter-final, What's do u think of this, and who's
coming out top?

Dis is done $ dusted now.

Serena is surely gonna nick it.#No doubt
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Olami90:

Dis is done $ dusted now.

Serena is surely gonna nick it.#No doubt

Don't 4get Venus got some record at hand topping the aces chat with 33 and Serena 4th with 26 and both won their last games on straight sets #tyt game coming up
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by littlemistress: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2015
Greetings to all PCMs in the house.
Is it true that the chances of going with stream 1 depends on how early registration is done?

Meanwhile, am I the only one considering state allawee in choice of state? tongue

#teamEnuguLagosFct

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Humblega(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2015
let call a spade a spade. you need to be cautious. this your comment is uncalled for and its beyond (u vs lokoloko84) fight. lots of Ogun state indigenes are on this forum, viewing this thread. it is absurd that you still attack one sub-tribe ancestral with this words. though your posts will likely not receive condemnation as lokoloko84 post because you av grounds here than him, but u just did something worst more than wot he did.

elmisti:

Guy, after reading dis, I must say, I m sad nd really disappointed in ur lack of comprehensive skills, my comments where not derogatory and mean like d one u posted now, and u should check my census update, I will prefer to serve in OGUN state, but I don't v to argue with u as ur inferiority complex av settled d case......And yes I can compare and contrast states....Fu*ck your ancestral history nd to hell with ur prominent personalities.... Don't vex me abeg....

attacking group of people is bad idea which uve did several times in the past
with my little time here i still remember

****U vs OAU students

**** the coining of almajiri boys university (ABU)

**** arguing religion with some1. that some are saying something (religion of peace) and doing another.

u may think its sarcasm, jokes or your opinion, but some see them in another way. my personal view though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:

Don't 4get Venus got some record at hand topping the aces chat with 33 and Serena 4th with 26 and both won their last games on straight sets #tyt game coming up

U av to also consider d record of their meetings(at least check 10)

Serena is madly in form now...
Only injury knocked serena out last year at a tournament bfor wimbledon

Venus is more of then than now.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Humblega:
let call a spade a spade. you need to be cautious. this your comment is uncalled for and its beyond (u vs lokoloko84) fight. lots of Ogun state indigenes are on this forum, viewing this thread. it is absurd that you still attack one sub-tribe ancestral with this words. though your posts will likely not receive condemnation as lokoloko84 post because you av grounds here than him, but u just did something worst more than wot he did.

attacking group of people is bad idea which uve did several times in the past
with my little time here i still remember

****U vs OAU students

**** the coining of almajiri boys university (ABU)

**** arguing religion with some1. that some are saying something (religion of peace) and doing another.

u may think its sarcasm, jokes or your opinion, but some see them in another way. my personal view though

Lol, I think you have bn here long enuf, when I start an argument, its. Cuz I av a point to prove or my knowledge is not updated, and I av accepted truth and even closed blind rgument very much...And if u think my jokes ar offensive, bro that why its a joke, and ABU, I ddnt coin dat name, I endorse am sha..lol...And lastly, There are some things u. Should not hear graduates say, Like what that boy is saying, We went to school so our thinking won't be clouded by religious, ethnic affiliations...LAGOS is the economic capital of West Africa, among the continents fastest growing. City and one Slowpoke is trying to justify that Ogun is in one way or the oda equal......That is WRONG in all ramifications, that is against the rule of Common sense,.....And if u feel that I don't get criticized here cuz I av. Bn here longer, I think u should check out wen I tried buying aare2050 mansion.. Most people here are just, not some blindfolded dogmatic followers.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Olami90:

U av to also consider d record of their meetings(at least check 10)

Serena is madly in form now...
Only injury knocked serena out last year at a tournament bfor wimbledon

Venus is more of then than now.

Last two games for both counts also Venus : 6-3,6-4 and 6-2,6-1 while Serena :3-6,7-5,6-0 and 6-3,6-3 , showing it's not total countdown on Venus, though Serena won 3consecutive GS already diz year #wink. Egbon le Egbon mama je #YorubaSaidSo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:

Last two games for both counts also Venus : 6-3,6-4 and 6-2,6-1 while Serena :3-6,7-5,6-0 and 6-3,6-3 , showing it's not total countdown on Venus

Bro, mke I chook mouth smal jare....I don 4get d last tym venus beat serena sef...and considering the fact that serena is targetn a serena-slam....venus is not looking like sm1 to stop her...so I think Serena will take d day, and I want her to win the thing sef boya she will retire and let see new faces and more creativity in tennnis, aand that goes for federer and Nadal too, make all their generation retire abeg
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by lokoloko84(m): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2015
elmisti:

Kikiki, u just exhibited what I could only classify as misinformation, so u telling me states that share boundary don't help eachoda develop in one way or the other....I WILL SCHOOL U since u wasted four years doing nothing in school.

1- POPULATION- no one knew places like sango/ ikorodu / ibafo until lagos couldn't acomodate all her inhabitant and they have to move somewhere else, so OGUN is an annex of lagos!

2--Education- Ogun state have plenty school, too much its population alone can't fill them up, so most of Lagosian prefer taking their children to school there in place of the over- crowded ones in lag...This is a fact as I attended Salau Abiola comp. High school @ osiele, and my sistr grduted from Regal college sagamu..not to mention Mayflower which is nother lagosian filles school

3--Economy---i think garri ijebu worth more in lag than any other state in Nigeria, that is ur only export as a state, oh, tie and die too sha, Lagos is Ogun target market...Lagos feed. U!

4--Socially---check your phone and tell me how many of the songs on it is mixed and produced in ogun u slowpoke !

5---Recognition---as close as Ogun state is to lagos, most foreigners will believe Abuja or PH is closer, only if u miss a. CHROMOSOME. Will u deny this

In summary if ur IQ can't process the info above, Ogun state is what it is today through direct and indirect contribution of Lagos state....I. Get it that u ar supposed to uphold ur state high, but bro, don't OVERDO it na, and believe me, if u quote me next and insult me in any way, I won't TEACH U AGAIN...do u know how hard it is to lecture a graduate on simple COMPARISM?
You are a product of a failed education system.If all the thrashed you typed above is equated to development then you are mentally impotent.
What has population got to do with development? Get this in your head,there is no state in Nigeria which is developed in the real sense. In all cases,You have less than forty percent living in posh areas and the rest living in slums and semi slums and you know what,what affects the rich also affects the poor which are: poor roads,lack of clean drinking water to homes,poor security and health system, No well planned cities,filthy environment and decayed public institutions.
For you and your sister to school in Ogun state, shows how poor the public schools in whatever the shit hole you came from.
So Ogun state export only garri ijebu?How ignorant?Go and check the non oil export and free yourself from embarrasment.
Infact,not only Lagos state feeds Ogun state, all the roads, schools, hospitals are built by Lagos even all the workers in Ogun are from Lagos.
You are dumb,check the history of the Egba,
Ijebu and Awori empire.
Look at this clown, equating social and recognition attributes to development. So your country that is more social and recognized than Seychelles in Africa is more developed abi?
What a waste of civilisation?

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2015
elmisti:

Bro, mke I chook mouth smal jare....I don 4get d last tym venus beat serena sef...and considering the fact that serena is targetn a serena-slam....venus is not looking like sm1 to stop her...so I think Serena will take d day, and I want her to win the thing sef boya she will retire and let see new faces and more creativity in tennnis, aand that goes for federer and Nadal too, make all their generation retire abeg

Yap Serena is in form also Venus from her last to matches and she got better serves than her lil sister in on going US Open, and for all those guys the still have few years ahead like 3 to 4 years we will be seeing the around though not in peak for like b4.#Winks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2015
lokoloko84:
You are a product of a failed education system.If all the thrashed you typed above is a equated to development then you are mentally impotent.
What has population got to do with development? Get this in your head,there is no state in Nigeria which is developed in the real sense. In all cases,You have less than forty percent living in posh areas and the rest living in slums and semi slums and you know what,what affects the rich also affects the poor which are poor roads,lack of clean drinking water to homes,poor security and health system, No well planned cities,filthy environment and decayed public institutions.
For you and your sister to school in Ogun state, shows how poor the public schools in whatever the shit hole you came from.
So Ogun state garri ijebu?How ignorant?Go and check the non oil export and free yourself from embarrasment.
In fact,not only Lagos state feeds Ogun state, all the roads, schools, hospitals are built by Lagos even all the workers in Ogun are from Lagos.
You are dumb,check the history of the Egba,I
Ijebu and Awori empire.
Look at this clown, equating social and recognition attributes to development. So your country that is more social and recognized than Seychelles in Africa is more developed abi?
What a waste civilisation?

Guys u don't need all this, we all here to shear idea and have fun, and forget the old history that make this nation still in modern slavery jara, make we talk about placement and forget old crapz jara, Remove a state and see if she will be called Nigeria. #Magauuuu #Ogedetiponbebe #Winks All,

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ifeanyija(m): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2015
Runsing ur posting may not work dis time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:

Last two games for both counts also Venus : 6-3,6-4 and 6-2,6-1 while Serena :3-6,7-5,6-0 and 6-3,6-3 , showing it's not total countdown on Venus, though Serena won 3consecutive GS already diz year #wink. Egbon le Egbon mama je #YorubaSaidSo

#Smiles...dats why I said u av to consider their current form. Serena's GS is not only dis year o. how many GS av venus won in total? Serena is having not less dan 22.

Dat egbon(lol) stuff no go work.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by tonyx4x44(m): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:
US Open 2015 Serena Williams to meet sister Venus
in quarter-final, What's do u think of this, and who's
coming out top?

there's no two answers to that question
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 1:03am On Sep 07, 2015
E be like say d elmisti and lokoloko84 fyt wan enter anoda gear!!!

As a night crawler make I grab my torch light, and mat dey watch dey go!!

Sholiyz abeg call me dat abokii wey dey sell suya for express make e cute #500 own.

Olami90 joor tell Iya sikira to bring chilled drink!!!

Ehen Serena to beat Venus ni jare!
Serena slam all the way!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2015
lokoloko84:
You are a product of a failed education system.If all the thrashed you typed above is a equated to development then you are mentally impotent.
1-What has population got to do with development? 2--Get this in your head,there is no state in Nigeria which is developed in the real sense. In all cases,You have less than forty percent living in posh areas and the rest living in slums and semi slums and you know what,what affects the rich also affects the poor which are poor roads,lack of clean drinking water to homes,poor security and health system, No well planned cities,filthy environment and decayed public institutions.
3--For you and your sister to school in Ogun state, shows how poor the public schools in whatever the shit hole you came from.
4--So Ogun state garri ijebu?How ignorant?Go and check the non oil export and free yourself from embarrasment.
In fact,not only Lagos state feeds Ogun state, all the roads, schools, hospitals are built by Lagos even all the workers in Ogun are from Lagos.[/b]5--
[b] 6--You are dumb,check the history of the Egba,I
Ijebu and Awori empire.

7--Look at this clown, equating social and recognition attributes to development. So your country that is more social and recognized than Seychelles in Africa is more developed abi?
8--What a waste civilisation?

good questions my student and i shall provide the answers

1- china and india, go check what aided that development

2- development is a stage my boy, som states are more developed than one, just as we have 1st 2nd and 3rd world countries..

3- i cant take that away from Ogun, good schools@low cost, i neva argued that from the begining, even before u juped blindly into this class

4--kikiki, nom-oil export, export you still have to bring to lagos or PH before it gets to its destinantion right?, Boy even your tourism dont sell up to 50% of what Lagos makes from tv and radio rates grin

5-- u don vex, oya take water, although lagos can pay your budget if worse comes, but make dem no try am.

6---lol, evryone have story to tell, every state have a strong traditional story, even fulani wey dupe us for ilorin get sweet story, but boy history is what history is, HISTORY.....no com here dey shout because of that oke olumo song wey una sing for assmbly every morning,,it is good inspiration but know where to flex your muscle,,

7-- U goofed again my boy, what is development without recognition, what is a star if it doesnt shine, what is gold if doesnt glitter?

8---u vexed again, oya take sea water, civilization is never wasted my boy!

footnote; i dont know what you think, but my boy, i only said what is obvious and sorry it hurts your ego, i know you just wanted to roar and claim dignity and respect for your state, but boy, it is not every time something is said that is intended to make u feel inferior, it is life. all fingers are not equal and no state have even attained a level of utopia yet.........and bro, there is no way you can win this argument if we continue cus

1-- i studied political science and governance

2---am a student of development and underdevelopment

3-- i know political economy like the back of my hand

4--- i can continue humiliating you without abusing you

5-- you just cant find a way to argue dis, its like drowning in sand

oya no vex if i av disrespected your state in one way or the oda.........let peace reign, but if u wish to prove a point, let do it without the abuse, i really dont take abuse wit a smile... we cant just be disrespectn one anoda because of internent freedom...plus we ar supposed to be d future of the nation

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 1:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Olami90:

#Smiles...dats why I said u av to consider their current form. Serena's GS is not only dis year o. how many GS av venus won in total? Serena is having not less dan 22.

Dat egbon(lol) stuff no go work.

Don't underestimate Venus she might surprise ooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 1:24am On Sep 07, 2015
donasere:

Sholiyz abeg call me dat abokii wey dey sell suya for express make e cute #500 own.

Serena slam all the way!

kikiki, tje guy just dey vex unnecessarily ni jare,,,,na serena slam me too want, and make she just go retire after that,, make she go marry and born pikin. she don colonise tennis reach...go injury come bak, still dey take dem as mallam ( anoda persn fit vex for dis one now)
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 1:25am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:

the only suprise venus can afford is taking the game to 3 sets
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by lokoloko84(m): 1:48am On Sep 07, 2015
elmisti:

good questions my student and i shall provide the answers

1- china and india, go check what aided that development

2- development is a stage my boy, som states are more developed than one, just as we have 1st 2nd and 3rd world countries..

3- i cant take that away from Ogun, good schools@low cost, i neva argued that from the begining, even before u juped blindly into this class

4--kikiki, nom-oil export, export you still have to bring to lagos or PH before it gets to its destinantion right?, Boy even your tourism dont sell up to 50% of what Lagos makes from tv and radio rates grin

5-- u don vex, oya take water, although lagos can pay your budget if worse comes, but make dem no try am.

6---lol, evryone have story to tell, every state have a strong traditional story, even fulani wey dupe us for ilorin get sweet story, but boy history is what history is, HISTORY.....no com here dey shout because of that oke olumo song wey una sing for assmbly every morning,,it is good inspiration but know where to flex your muscle,,

7-- U goofed again my boy, what is development without recognition, what is a star if it doesnt shine, what is gold if doesnt glitter?

8---u vexed again, oya take sea water, civilization is never wasted my boy!

footnote; i dont know what you think, but my boy, i only said what is obvious and sorry it hurts your ego, i know you just wanted to roar and claim dignity and respect for your state, but boy, it is not every time something is said that is intended to make u feel inferior, it is life. all fingers are not equal and no state have even attained a level of utopia yet.........and bro, there is no way you can win this argument if we continue cus

1-- i studied political science and governance

2---am a student of development and underdevelopment

3-- i know political economy like the back of my hand

4--- i can continue humiliating you without abusing you

5-- you just cant find a way to argue dis, its like drowning in sand

oya no vex if i av disrespected your state in one way or the oda.........let peace reign, but if u wish to prove a point, let do it without the abuse, i really dont take abuse wit a smile... we cant just be disrespectn one anoda because of internent freedom...plus we ar supposed to be d future of the nation
So what are the indices of development?what are the positions of China and India in the development index for last year which are ranked according to education, health, rule of law,corruption and standard of living.These countries are not in the first ten,even united States is on the sixteen position for the best country to live in the world. The best first five countries to live are in the northern Europe and most of these countries have a population of less than thirty million each.
Even in African the best country to live in is Botswana with a population of less than seven million likewise Seychelles and so on.Which state in Nigeria can you have quality in healthcare, education, proper sewage disposal system, well tarred roads, security, decent housing with provisions of clean drinking water and constant power supply in whole?The answer is none.
All these indices distinguish between the rich and poor societies in the world.
If these were absent in all states in Nigeria, then I wonder why we should deceive ourselves that a state is more developed than others no matter the percieved opportunities some state might have by some persons.
Political scientist indeed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:21am On Sep 07, 2015
lokoloko84:
So what are the indices of development?what are the positions of China and India in the development index for last year which are ranked according to education, health, rule of law,corruption and standard of living.These countries are not in the first ten,even united States is on the sixteen position for the best country to live in the world. The best first five countries to live are in the northern Europe and most of these countries have a population of less than thirty million each.
Even in African the best country to live in is Botswana with a population of less than seven million likewise Seychelles and so on.Which state in Nigeria can you have quality in healthcare, education, proper sewage disposal system, well tarred roads, security, decent housing with provisions of clean drinking water and constant power supply in whole?The answer is none.
All these indices distinguish between the rich and poor societies in the world.
If these were absent in all states in Nigeria, then I wonder why we should deceive ourselves that a state is more developed than others no matter the percieved opportunities some state might have by some persons.
Educate me since u are the Political scientist

Now let's speak d same language, I don't know where u got that statistics from but I won't contend it. Buh am suprised USA didn't make top five in ur own data.... ..I ddnt. Say china and india ar d best, but whatever they ar today, they owe it to dier population....as population = more manpower which definitely leads to development, and bro, U have deviated from the scope of our argument, as we wr just within Lagos and Ogun, and who ever structured that index might as well consider

GDP

Democracy

Industrialization

Technology

Infastructure

Now back to your stand, in any of these, only in Education can Ogun state compete with Lagos...The rest is all to lag..higher IGR , better infastructure , political education, nd bro, even to think that Ogun state is under APC whose main source of power is in Lagos hve crowned this argument....Its normal that. Ogun looks up to lag....and let's even have a wild imagination, If Lagos nd Ogun were To go to war, who will win? And juju excluded ooo.....I have to go to bed now....and tell me in any of the markers for development, list four that Ogun beats Lagos
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2015
donasere:

Serena slam all the way!

Iya sikira just finished doing d do wit baba sikira ni, na em delay me. She said baba apari $ taju taju lo wa ooo..
Wetin u fink? Se mak I collect am?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 3:36am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:

Na dis kain fin I lyk to place a bet on. Pick venus, mak I pick serena....nd na our first allowee we go take do am grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2015
Physika:

Azzin imagine disrespectation of hi-est rank cheesy

D guy na yeye man

No mind am... grin remain ei go call u jessica
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 3:56am On Sep 07, 2015
elmisti:

She has already don serena-slam twice, which she completed this year by winning wimbledon. CALENDAR / TRUE GRANDSLAM is what she's going for. Btw, no lemme buss ya head for saying u want new faces angry , she still has unfinished jobs, if she tries to tie steffi, then she could push for margarets Non relevant record. grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 3:59am On Sep 07, 2015
sholiyz:

Didn't knw Ace wins people full tennis matches. Tell me about it grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 07, 2015
It's 7th Sept
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 07, 2015
O Lord in your Mercy, Grant us favor
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 07, 2015
Team Futo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2015
endee91:
all those with wrong Jamb no problem in FUTO has been resolved #FromTheHorsesMouth... cheers

Guy today is 7th and nothing , I repeat nothing has been done

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.