Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,262 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4053294 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by atospet(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2015
wamenzy:
Plz i put in my details on nysc portal and dey said dey where going to send my details to my mail but till dis morning i have not gotten any mail.... Plz wat shud i do

Wait for it it will come
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chidi4eze(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Gazaliah:

were you debitedIf yes the do dis

If its pending,you ave to go to payment status and you input the transaction I'd sent to.your fone from bank and you will be redirected to another page,click on the query interswith and it will be solved.

If you are debited and payment is not successful, Send your payment transaction reference id to this email address below nyscsupport@sidmach.com.

Try the first one and if it did not resolve, the second option is the last resort.

NB:Those two options is used wen you are debited and you still never get anything as regard successful
plz how do I get to the payment status so as to put the transaction ID they sent me? Tanx
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Humblega(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2015
SirMalik:
thnks paid successfully, if i dont print now, can i print d transactions page leta

What's 1st 3 digits of d the 6 digit number in ur call up number?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by atospet(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2015
SirMalik:
gals no get wahala wit rent O
Well that's true sha especially now that she's a fine girl.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=leflxy post=37818898][/quote]

You don't get it

I have changed everything changeable

Nothing still
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
mzmeeday:
my ppl good morning, @Gazaliah @Donasere @2el @sodiqyinka plsis it complusory to pay 3k, cos i was un able to print out my form after registering, i submitted and press print, it showed me a payment page and have been stuck there, does ot mean we must pay

Yeah.......diaz nothing to print if u don't pay...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by nekkysugar(f): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2015
Tnks Gazaliah
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wamenzy(f): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2015
atospet:

Wait for it it will come

Did ur own take so much time..... I just tire for dis nysc pple ohhh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by MrOreo(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2015
clark0:

The fact that you were debited means your best bet is to head straight for your bank later today to lodge a complaint. For what it's worth, you should as well call NYSC online registration support lines which you will most certainly find on their website.
Been having the same ish too
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2015
donasere:

okay, are you saying theres no need to print cos i dnt know if at camp we wld be asked for print out or not
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
1700 approaching comments chilling...
.make i locate Mr Ben aka best palm wine dealer abk to knack me one keg..
. Later mama k to supply me red hot kpomo meat ,
.chai registrations just de load mai de exercise and drink good..
Goodluck to all pcm peeps here
go reg this week.....benue abj lag i sight u....just need my first choice
. Lastly 3 bottles of stout to mix d palm wine ..have a smooth day
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Odjirigho: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Gazaliah:

Do you pay #3000 or #3048 naira

Ur reply will determine cos I told someone what to do wen he said #3048 has been deducted but noting show.

Boss Gazaliah I paid #3,045.66 I used a gtbank mastercard. The issue is NYSC hardly replies mails, they keep asking you to wait, wasting time a lot.

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mukhcech(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
elmisti:

U select. States u would like to be posted to, and nysc will do the choosing

Thank you very Much.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbest58(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Kingnap:
Guys dnt waste ur money ooooooooo, my uncle who is a staff of NYSC just told me that starting with this batch, there will be no concessions, everything will be done automatically. So those trying to runs it are on their own.... Moreover : you are more likely to get ur preferred state if u registered early, cos some states will soon be filled up, and removed from selection

that true ooo got same call 4rm my uncle 2
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mukhcech(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
blym:
It all depend on where u schooled, state of origin and places u 've bn to. . U re to choose from the selected states givn to u.

Thank you very much.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2015
something i notice, immediately i registered yesterday, my call up number was sent to me..... so i call my bro in nysc, he told me.... those that saw there call up number on phone are stream I automatically, those that didnt receive sms re stream II
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbest58(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2015
chidi4eze:
plz how do I get to the payment status so as to put the transaction ID they sent me? Tanx

on nysc portal same thing happen to me two I resolve it yesterday, input ur transaction i.d b4 u click query interswicth
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by degab148(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
use my pin abeg... some pple sha shocked
SirMalik:
Plssss im making payments wit atm now, is it my atm pin i normally use at d banks im gonna use as pin Pls reply me asap
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by EngrVin: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
wamenzy:

Did ur own take so much time..... I just tire for dis nysc pple ohhh
Input ur details again as if u want to create a fresh account and submit... It will tell u dat u have already created an account and the link was sent to ur email...this will then push d mail immediately to ur email.
I waited for hours, a friend noticed such when he tried his, I did same n d mail entered immediately
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbest58(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
degab148:
use my pin abeg... some pple sha shocked

yes
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by EngrVin: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=icehood post=37822430]something i notice, immediately i registered yesterday, my call up number was sent to me..... so i call my bro in nysc, he told me.... those that saw there call up number on phone are stream I automatically, those that didnt receive sms re stream II[/quote

Story for the gods...]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2015
donasere:

na lie peopl print without paying once u didnt go for payment link
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Beamborla my dear I've registered.

Here are the steps:

*Account creation via email- submit email to nysc and receive a link via mail

*Account verification via email - receive mail and click on link. For some peeps it took time sha.

*Selection of desired registration option: I payed via mastercard so I collected OTP and inserted. You can also pay via bank but I feel the ATM ish is better and faster.

*Biometrics stage - Aka wahala stage - ish gave peeps wahala but I scaled through. I saw wahala here too o kept bouncing back like TF? When it accepted, was told to re confirm.

*Passport upload - it could give you issues too.
Especially if size is super large, or you're fair and the background is too white. Swap to grey
background asap.

*Step 1 - Insert matric number/Jamb number - jamb details pop up, you'll proceed to provide other infos like Local Govt, blood group, genotype (some peeps guessed sha, choosed AA and got over with, gsm number, 2 next of kin details- name, address, phone numbers.

*Step 2 - Primary, secondary and tertiary education details - you should know the exact dates you graduated - some peeps sha guessed day and month... Heard its no P undecided

*Step 3 - if you nor join force click NO on all options provided concerning all those questions regarding armed forces. Select states you've visited.

*Step 4: select kit size - from small to xtra large. For trouser, shirt and jungle booth/canvas. Select 3 desired states for service - I choosed Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Osun cheesy . Then attach ur signature - the cafe man made me sign on a paper then he scanned it afterwards. NB - the signature does not appear on the green card - I'm VERY sure. We're to sign in camp.

Finally: print green card and become a corper. No more PCM cheesy you should see your call up number sent to you via text if you paid, I received mine. It should also appear on the top right hand corner of your green card.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
gbest58:

that true ooo got same call 4rm my uncle 2
that is to say payment not mandatory?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=EngrVin post=37822735][/quote] pele oh......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayoswit(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
goody1shoe73:
Just calm down. Urz is a special case. Uyo can't be too filled up nt to accommodate u na
ok dear, tanx
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
icehood:
something i notice, immediately i registered yesterday, my call up number was sent to me..... so i call my bro in nysc, he told me.... those that saw there call up number on phone are stream I automatically, those that didnt receive sms re stream II
Tell me more lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Michealeni: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Mnewton:
pals, I tried entering mine..and all I see is no record found contact school for verification.I went to school last week to effect the correction and yet am still seeing the same thing ...

.' The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none...PALS WHAT CAN I DO?

all you have to do is go to student admin office in charge of uploading result to nysc in your school, tell them to upload the name as written on jamb letter or jamb result to Senate list and should be exactly the same, and the person in charge should re-upload it with your matric number too....... that what help a friend of mine.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
deracathy:

You don't get it
I have changed everything changeable
Nothing still
are u using a gmail nw? Are u doing it on ur phone or pc?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
chemss:

Akwa Ibom all d way bro

Brotherly cheers!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
muhyideenabdul:
na lie peopl print without paying once u didnt go for payment link
u can't print without paying.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
This is super story
icehood:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.