Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4031300 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
haykayjay:
I have just received the confirmation of how PCM wil b deployed to states.
u wont b deployed 2 the same geopolitical zone where u reside, i.e you skul and stay at osun and u want to get posted 2 lag, ogun or oyo, it wont work.
u wil only be deployed 2 states u chose whc re nt in the same geopolitical zone as wia u reside or skul.
also pls ensure u register early.

#YINMU

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haykayjay(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
The reason some states have been removed is because there is a maximum number attached 2 each state, once it reaches d number it wil no longer be available. leaving the other states 4 people to choose.
Starting frm middle of this month am sure only the northern states wil be available 4 selection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
i guess lets hold a two days crusade on nairaland B15 coppers theme sadi must be posted to my state of Choice) Weather the devil like it or not

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kizito2nv(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gazaliah:

Me!!!I don bookmark your moniker.

You go meet me for front angry angry
guy no vex na joke i been dey joke dat morning
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Israelomojisola(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gazaliah:

I guess your friend used the same Firefox to register with someone else at the same time.Unfortunately for your friend,the other person register first before him...

He should Send his info to sidmach and copy nysc....It will only take him a day..
Am sure by dia time tomorrow,his information will have been restored Bach to normalcy.....

Cheers
tnks for ur support bro,I rily appreciate.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
katniss:
Thanks @ dossylvanus, Gazaliah, hilsocial, mistabiola. Much love. I've been able to rectify the issue and register. Good to go

Congratulobia.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
kenkwoe:
i guess lets hold a two days crusade on nairaland B15 coppers theme sadi must be posted to my state of Choice) Weather the devil like it or not

Elmisti pass this guy 3 wraps of flavoured weed grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Meklex(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
haykayjay:
The reason some states have been removed is because there is a maximum number attached 2 each state, once it reaches d number it wil no longer be available. leaving the other states 4 people to choose.
Starting frm middle of this month am sure only the northern states wil be available 4 selection.
as of now, which states are no longer available?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kizito2nv:
guy no vex na joke i been dey joke dat morning

I no be guy,I Be BROS

Call me bros and i go comot eye for your side cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
ademasta:

Community what? Indoor or outdoor? If outdoor u are safe. But if indoor, there are two things involved...it is either on the rug, or on the bed. If on the rug u are safe. If on the bed, their is just one thing involved- u go impregnate them all!
Cc
Harinholar, iyawo mi to ta lenu!
Donasere, irunmole to n je fried rice
Dossylvanus, man wey sabi
Donpsymon, biga u i pray
Xcozee, u full ground like eba wey dem take 2congos of gari do
Elmisti, baba to n ta igbo, oluaye makanakhi! Tuale!!
Babatawa, faaji por, soteh u forget me.
2el, 2el with ur enemies!
Zeeenas, wetin dey hapn?
All pcms, gudmorning

Waguan bro?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
haywire1:

Elmisti pass this guy 3 wraps of flavoured weed grin grin grin

#
i take God beg you,i be lady o not guy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haykayjay(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pls protect and kip the thumb u used in registring very well, it has just come to our notice that a PCM thumb has just bin stolen probably by pepu who are yet to register.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gazaliah:

I no be guy,I Be BROS

No mind him, he no knw say u even pass bros Cos u don born 2 pikins nah. Not easy to be a single father of 2 pikins grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
kenkwoe:
i take God beg you,i be lady o not guy

U be woman jare 'in fela's voice' elmisti oya pass this mama 2 wraps of flavoured weed

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Jglad(f): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
kenkwoe:

that's true... all d pastors in d house gather up

U re Invited to a 2-day prayer packed program
Theme: I MUST BE POSTED TO MY STATE OF CHOICE
Date: Will be communicated to u later
ministering: Spiritually empowered men of God

COME AND RECEIVE UR CALL-UP LETTER!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
haykayjay:
I have just received the confirmation of how PCM wil b deployed to states.
u wont b deployed 2 the same geopolitical zone where u reside, i.e you skul and stay at osun and u want to get posted 2 lag, ogun or oyo, it wont work.
u wil only be deployed 2 states u chose whc re nt in the same geopolitical zone as wia u reside or skul.
also pls ensure u register early.

Lemme behave like some1 did...this thing u posted now, have u read tru d thread and u didn't see ds info? We need something NEW and Fresh. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jglad:

that's true... all d pastors in d house gather up

U re Invited to a 2-day prayer packed program
Theme: I MUST BE POSTED TO MY STATE OF CHOICE
Date: Will be communicated to u later
ministering: Spiritually empowered men of God

COME AND RECEIVE UR CALL-UP LETTER!!!
funny thou
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
kenkwoe:

What has devil got to do wit dis na....beware I am devil and I don't have issues wit ur nonsense posting
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
haywire1:

U be woman jare 'in fela's voice' elmisti oya pass this mama 2 wraps of flavoured weed

#

I need to verify her gender first
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Will come on here again on page 1800....

I trust my goons.... You You can do it!

Keep the spamming hot.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
elmisti:

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Clowning clown.

Make you dey come o. Abi you never ready?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
haywire1:

Oya nah let's go there

Introduce ur self proper

Name Adeoye Abiola
Dept Accounting
Institution #TeamLautech
Location Lagos
Chosen states for serves
#TeamOgunEdoKwara

#

# cheesy cheesy Done
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
@ Olami90 i was at d SA today and i met with another staff and asked if they want us to submit a copy of the GREEN CARD and she said yes... infact so many have submitted.

So, go and give them a copy of urs.

I think they need it to sort those that made the on-line payment from the others.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by HarrypotterIV: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Walspring:

That's why I keep praying this prayer point every seconds, minutes, hours, day, week that I plugged my head into the socket of divine favour by the power in the blood of JESUS
mfm So obvious
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
elmisti:

my gender na your prayer point?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
gbest58:
Hey friends, please what is the name of that state which promised
immediate employment for the corps that marry their women?

Hahahahahahaha....ashewo omo.. Na nassarawa
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Solecontroller(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Faithluv5:
Ok den. Till u come. Hope ur gud to go? Cos I got my call up number on Wednesday. Wats ur number? Myn is 1214**

Yeah I'm good, got mine the first day tho... 1172**
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Guys we need to start fighting for equal rights base on gender

If they can redeploy a female base on marriage why can't dey redeploy a male base on marriage undecided undecided undecided

And u go see female shouting 'we need equal right with d males isn't d above sh1t bias undecided undecided undecided

Nysc go redeploy base on pregnancy sey no be male give d female belle ni, why can't dey redeploy married male base on low sp3rm count or even base on high sp3rm count abi dey expect us to dey discharge our valuable precious sp3rm to random chicks undecided undecided undecided someone should pls remind nysc DG say Kongi na bast@rd. Anyway I don talk my own

So guys let's say NO to gender bias, we need equal nysc rights with d female.

#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Harinholar:
Hi evrione how una dey?..........Cc: shout out to ma wonderful paddi of life. ademasta( one and e -boo) ....,donasere,,,,israelomojisola...sholiyz,mistabiola,,,,donpsymon just all ur mentions una get mouth....hope say una don register??#akwaibomalltheway#

Harinholar cheesy You fine no be small.... Make dem just post us for the same Camp.... All my allawee are yours cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Jglad(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
people just registering should pls share d states available or any state dats missing...

so others can know abt it
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kizito2nv(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gazaliah:

I no be guy,I Be BROS

becos i mange wan do peace talk u cum dey form oya shey apology na my own and just so u knw D.G is my 3rd uncle so u better take ur eyes off me cos anoda eye is already watchn u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.