Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4040101 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
babatawa:

i just try overlook that post... Venom104 talk true you be ABUsite?

I dont tink he's an abusite....cos d way he's always sayin negative stuffs abt ABU no true abusite wud do dat....nd he also claims he got his first nd second degree dere
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
Abusites wey dey here... I learnt from a close friend that went to Senate last week our 'U10 certificate' (not statement of result) is ready. He claimed that he was there when they asked someone to send a letter to law dept in Kongo that the certificate was ready. He said that the amount for collection of certificate is N6,500(alumi fees, certificate fees and one fees wey im no remember).

Babatawa, please ask your frend Benny to confirm that from Senate if he is still in school.

cc: 2el, babatawa, idee91, majidyusuf, halifuck( abi nah haliluck), jemimma01... Forgive me if u get my mention nah those wey I remember be dat

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
haliluck:

I dont tink he's an abusite....cos d way he's always sayin negative stuffs abt ABU no true abusite wud do dat....nd he also claims he got his first nd second degree dere
I say negative things more than him self, everyone knows he is not from there sha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2015
benebaby77:
Abusites wey dey here... I learnt from a close friend that went to Senate last week our 'U10 certificate' (not statement of result) is ready. He claimed that he was there when they asked someone to send a letter to law dept in Kongo that the certificate was ready. He said that the amount for collection of certificate is N6,500(alumi fees, certificate fees and one fees wey im no remember).

Babatawa, please ask your frend Benny to confirm that from Senate if he is still in school.

cc: 2el, babatawa, idee91, majidyusuf, halifuck( abi nah haliluck), jemimma01... Forgive me if u get my mention nah those wey I remember be dat

KD base peeps .

what aff u been doing

enter Zaria naw..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2015
benebaby77:

that of law has been ready since before convocation, they were a part of it. Thanks for the info tho

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2015
2el:

KD base peeps .

what aff u been doing

enter Zaria naw..
e no easy to just go there
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 4:50pm On May 19, 2015
benebaby77:

That of law should be ready, cos they finished since july. They are presently in law school. But most departments are still not ready. So you could enter school and discover that your departments certs are not ready. So chill till 1st week of june....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2015
majidyusuf:
I say negative things more than him self, everyone knows he is not from there sha

Me too bt 2 my fellow abusites
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2015
benebaby77:

Thanks for the info,the payment is N6,500 as u
rightly said.you wil b required 2pay 2k processing fee,2k cert fee n 2k alumni fee while 500 s 4 alumni I.d card I think totaling N6,500. Might be going 2 Zaria this week God willing if oga allow be that.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 5:45pm On May 19, 2015
idee91:

That of law should be ready, cos they finished since july. They are presently in law school. But most departments are still not ready. So you could enter school and discover that your departments certs are not ready. So chill till 1st week of june....

No, I don't know about other depts sha, but he vehemently claimed that ours was ready. if not that he had to get back to Abuja that the same very, he would have had it.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 5:47pm On May 19, 2015
shawwal1:

rightly said.you wil b required 2pay 2k processing fee,2k cert fee n 2k alumni fee while 500 s 4 alumni I.d card I think totaling N6,500. Might be going 2 Zaria this week God willing if oga allow be that.

Please bro, inform the house here on when you get there
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2015
shawwal1:

Once payment is made,how long does it take for one to get that cert??
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Once payment is made,how long does it take for one to get that cert??
Not sure cos a friend who made the payment already was told to come back in June,but some of my colleagues are saying it is ready for my department
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
benebaby77:

Please bro, inform the house here on when you get there
Hopefully I will,though my work is a constraint as I earlier stated'if given the permission to travel by my boss.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2015
shawwal1:

Not sure cos a friend who made the payment already was told to come back in June,but some of my colleagues are saying it is ready for my department

Wch department is that please?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Wch department is that please?
Pub Admin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
All Ye ABU apologists.. Not sorry if my sentiments hurt your feelings, in the end they remain my opinion.. Kinda hypocritical that you all kinda agree with me.

anyhu, hopefully i'll be in Zaria tomorrow and will try to help you guys confirm the certificate issue.. Batch B no go pass us..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
shawwal1:

Pub Admin
Alryt...thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 6:27pm On May 19, 2015
FLAWLESS

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
benebaby77:

I like your addendum. No country in the world will even think of it as it will(may) cripple that economy. No economy is self-reliant. China practiced that until it later opened its bother to the world 1978(?).

If Nigeria try that, that then implies we no go export or import anything any more. No Foreign Domestic Investment(FDI) will come into country. Then GDP of Nigeria will then consist of consumer expenditure(C), Domestic Invest(I), and Gov't expenditure(G); then exclude export(X) and import(I). As some research have shown, government expenditure is very significant to economic and as such any small change in it will have higher multiplier effect on economic growth and Nigeria's economys at large. (Make I no go into technicality of that)

when govt no export anythin go abroad, nah that time they will declare Nigeria bankrupty. Shebi nah unemployment we dey complain of bah, nah dat time anarchy go result when govt no fit pay its citizens again and then dey lay off workers and civil servants.

Make we think of closed economy at all. Did I mention that in a closed economy, no importation or exportation of any kinds will be allowed; and that include your gadgets, machines, tractors et al.

Even that devaluation is uncalled for unless gov't want to inflict sufferness on Nigerians. Since we import alot, devaluation of naira without corrensponding raise on workers' salary will reduce standard of living. And no be everybody dey work under govt... Abeg make we think am at all.

The 'etc' can be discussed sha...
Cc:Physika

Is like u studied economics? Anyway use z for import. We devaluated our currency last yr Nov yet no significant improvement. I dont believe in closed economy for a country like Nigeria. Us and Germany can try it not Nigeria. All we shd think is how to make our economy hv a positive net export i.e export will be higher dan import.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 19, 2015
haliluck:

Me too bt 2 my fellow abusites
Why hide what's obvious
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
majidyusuf:
Why hide what's obvious

Bro no sch has it all. Abeg , I was told ABU is the best Uni in d north. Tell me abt the sch abeg.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
hilsocial:

Is like u studied economics? Anyway use z for import. We devaluated our currency last yr Nov yet no significant improvement. I dont believe in closed economy for a country like Nigeria. Us and Germany can try it not Nigeria. All we shd think is how to make our economy hv a positive net export i.e export will be higher dan import.

With regard to the emboldened sentence, M is used for import in a traditional GDP model of open economy not 'Z' as you opined; i.e., it is being write as GDP=C+I+G+(X-M) for open economy and GDP=C+I+G for closed economy. One can any aphabet of one's choice to define the import variable, but it's often not done so.

Devalaution affected some of imported goods, those people who engage in mini importation could affirm that. I learnt that some wanted to quick buying goods online by dint of devalaution.

When Sanusi was CBN governor, he mostly used our external reserve to stabilise our currency and adopted some measures to prevent/curb excessive of dollar currency in circulation.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadesholar(f): 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
theSpark:

Mademoiselle let me have the finest honour of replying your first post ever on NL.

Well, we don't know the date yet. NYSC on Twitter is saying camp is in Nov while Ayima is saying it is Sept.

Thanks for the honor. You re highly appreciated. smiley
theSpark:

Mademoiselle let me have the finest honour of replying your first post ever on NL.

Well, we don't know the date yet. NYSC on Twitter is saying camp is in Nov while Ayima is saying it is Sept.

Thanks for the honor. You re highly appreciated.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2015
I throway salute. Una well done oh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2015
hadesholar:

smiley
Thanks for the honor. You re highly appreciated.
Happy to have you here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 19, 2015
hilsocial:

Bro no sch has it all. Abeg , I was told ABU is the best Uni in d north. Tell me abt the sch abeg.
do you know about soccer in the UK?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
majidyusuf:
Why hide what's obvious

Dere iz ntin obvious...abu zaria is lyk every normal university, it has its issues bt still I can proudly boast 2 any 1 dat I'm a graduate 4rm abu
We cant expect it 2 be perfect afta all its being run by humans nd no1 can tell me deir own school is perfect
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
haliluck:

Dere iz ntin obvious...abu zaria is lyk every normal university, it has its issues bt still I can proudly boast 2 any 1 dat I'm a graduate 4rm abu
We cant expect it 2 be perfect afta all its being run by humans nd no1 can tell me deir own school is perfect
No one is saying there is a perfect sch somewhere every sch has its flaws, the sch is overrated, I'd say it anywhere
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
benebaby77:

With regard to the emboldened sentence, M is used for import in a traditional GDP model of open economy not 'Z' as you opined; i.e., it is being write as GDP=C+I+G+(X-M) for open economy and GDP=C+I+G for closed economy. One can any aphabet of one's choice to define the import variable, but it's often not done so.

Devalaution affected some of imported goods, those people who engage in mini importation could affirm that. I learnt that some wanted to quick buying goods online by dint of devalaution.

When Sanusi was CBN governor, he mostly used our external reserve to stabilise our currency and adopted some measures to prevent/curb excessive of dollar currency in circulation.

Ya i ve seen M used in some textbooks den in sch library. For us, we used Z (with a cross like £) . I agree with the open and closed economy Model of National Income derivation
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Benny95(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
Jus passing
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
Benny95:
Jus passing
No info for boys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.