Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4014129 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Haliluck,what did I hear you say to hilocial

Soo,you wan run comot for house go marry him for our back abi?
Lailai,daddy must hear dis..

Hilary don get dorocathy and not you unless you want to go into loggerhead with Catherine...

Halima,Catherine is washing ur steps oooo...No talk say I no tell Una oooo cool cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
haliluck:

I tink u shud b a prt 2
underground tinx... u knw na
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
hilsocial:

No p. I know she can do it perfectly well , she is quite brillant but lets reward hardwork for dos online for long. So i agree with u. Btw, her not steadily being online is consequential and not intentional.

na true bro....Had it been her consistent online has improved a bit Ni,we for consider but she don even hybernate again sef
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:

Tell him to upload is pishure grin grin grin we don tell am since morning rich kid a.k.a Donsymon no gree upload am oo grin grin grin

Make he check my profile pic again to see hw I roll, i can still change it to another if dats too hot for him. I can snap myself on bed now now sef and still upload grin grin

#

Because I said shirt is faded baba went and changed picture grin

Baba n'la... I've told you time and time again... I'M NOT RICH... You say I poor well you know better... Just the show off the go... And 100 times I go tell you YOUR SHIRT FADE.. If e pain you, pop pain pills or better still smoke red acid

grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
gallery0519:
. Deracathy,I hope u are not angry with me for not taking permission from u.I have a serious crush on ur EBOO,HILSOCIAL......I promise that its just a crush o.......hope am permitted to crush on him cos his PERSONALITY is something else.

Man of many nations.
not a problem

please just stop it there

no more crush before what happened in 1900 occurs again
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
good 9t all... see ya 2mao afternoon Godswillng...bestwishes
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olurote(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
*slides into thread*
Wait... Why is my name missing in the Abuja list. Oya do the needful. Olurote - 106***
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
DonPsymon:

Baba allah! Na you poor pas... You want a secret I'm not rich, but I'm not broke either... How about you? You be fake ass broke mofo grin that shii kills you bruh! Get a life! Hhhhahahahaha

BTW, Rich kids get scared they could be exploited so they keep their identities low and live normal lives with ery1... Poor kids who got nothing keep acting up and showing off whatever they saw or heard of...

Your pics no d prove anything bruh... When next I come lag, I go holla at you make i come flex you up, so that you go know wetin dem d do with money...

Meanwhile keep your fake ass pic that way... And gerarahia grin ... The come shout orientation with ya cheap ass things hahahahahahaha

Lol Kikikikikikikikikikkokokokokokakakakakakaka grin grin , see as my guy dey para ooo. Chaii e pain u sha, oya sorri no cry but u suppose knw say we different pass each other, I didn't pick on u, u started it first. So next time always pick on people u will win not people like me who will win u over and over again grin grin grin. I'm not rich but I'm far beta than u r so u picked on a wrong person my friend. I deserve an apology frm u cos u started wat u couldn't finish happily.

Anyway let me stop here jare, we still dey togeda nah. Smile nah I no fight u nah grin grin grin

Oya padi mi hug mi

Where r my teamlautech nah, sey make I show my padi Donpsymon hw we dey catch fun for lautech ni grin

One luv my bro, oya chop kisses kiss kiss

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:

Upload ur pishure let's see u, rich kid grin grin grin

#

Who no know say polo na type of shirt undecided

I pity yur babe o... Na yur type go lie babe say he get estate for lekki... You check well na AJ he d liv chai... No be your fault.

1. I'm poor
2. You no go see my pic *tongue out*

Don't get it twisted... But you seriously need to learn some humility and manners of approach bruh...

+ you need to understand simple jokes and sarcasm. GROW UP!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Allahumo Bismika Aamuutu Wa'ayah

Tchao
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gazaliah:
Haliluck,what dis I hear you say to hilocial

Soo,you wan run comot for house go marry him for our back abi?
Lailai,daddy must hear dia..

Hilary don get dorocathy and not you unless you want to go into loggerhead with Catherine...

Halima,Catherine is washing ur steps oooo...No talk say I no tell Una oooo cool cool

I dunno abt any Catherine. ..I believe if u r e-in luv wit a person u shud say it ..it wont kill u! So I'm e-inluv wit Hilsocial

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Xcozee:

underground tinx... u knw na

Gud cos u r vry competent nd dedicated
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by debeejay(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:

Lol Kikikikikikikikikikkokokokokokakakakakakaka grin grin , see as my guy dey para ooo. Chaii e pain u sha, oya sorri no cry but u suppose knw say we different pass each other, I didn't pick on u, u started it first. So next time always pick on people u will win not people like me who will win u over and over again grin grin grin. I'm not rich but I'm far beta than u r so u picked on a wrong person my friend. I deserve an apology frm u cos u started wat u couldn't finish happily.

Anyway let me stop here jare, we still dey togeda nah. Smile nah I no fight u nah grin grin grin

Oya padi mi hug mi

Where r my teamlautech nah, sey make I show my padi Donpsymon hw we dey catch fun for lautech ni grin

#
My guy na 14 years u dey use play.......14 plus ur age no b small tin stop dat kissing tin oooo.....abeg threadmate
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by easysam14(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
whizqueen:
[size=20pt] Hello great people,
I present to you the committee that has been selected to handle the Awards night of B15.

2el
Flex12
Dubylhover
Rmfunky
Whizqueen

We want to assure you all that you chose the best team and we would work effortlessly to ensure that this Award giving process is free and fair and also devoid of any form of sentiments.
The Rules of the game will be dropped tomorrow and nominations starts from Monday 8am till Friday 8pm

~Arms Crossed~
[/size]

Please avoid quoting this post. Thanks
Am nt here y? Am I nt a member?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:

Oya padi mi hug mi

#

Shuo... Who you d kiss *pushes you away*

Na 14 years be that o...

Bruh honestly did you take that trolling seriously? So I got you And to think you were that mad pal that I could troll and beef all day and be kul with it... Smh

I'm disappointed.

IT WAS A JOKe! grin I honestly don't care if you be Dangote... Thing is, you don't know me...! And I respect you and everyone that's all. If say you d come aKS I for flex you die... oya chop knuckle and stop kissing me grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
#

Haywire1 Vs Donsymon

Khaki no b leather grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
haliluck:

I dunno abt any Catherine. ..I believe if u r e-in luv wit a person u shud say it ..it wont kill u! So I'm e-inluv wit Hilsocial

Am already in bed...No mention me again

Na the.mention wake me up now...

Anways sha,so.as you like but no start e-fight ooooo with deracathy cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Olurote:
*slides into thread*
Wait... Why is my name missing in the Abuja list. Oya do the needful. Olurote - 106***

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
eveng pple, una nur dey sleep ni?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by whizqueen(f): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
easysam14:

You should have just mentioned me separately instead of quoting the long post.

You've been added to the list. thanks smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
DonPsymon:

Shuo... Who you d kiss *pushes you away*

Na 14 years be that o...

Bruh honestly did you take that trolling seriously? So I got you And to think you were that mad pal that I could troll and beef all day and be kul with it... Smh

I'm disappointed.

IT WAS A JOKe! grin I honestly don't care if you be Dangote... Thing is, you don't know me...! And I respect you and everyone that's all. If say you d come aKS I for flex you die... oya chop knuckle and stop kissing me grin

Na lie jare, don't change it. I aint falling for ur fake style style prank. U took it personal. Anyway u be my bro anytime any day, I geh ur back wink wink

#

See as den dey look us as if say den dey cinema grin grin

Film don end, make una go house grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by segxes23(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Watching proceedings from sideline

#TeamOgun
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Haywire1 Vs Dompsymon.

Bravooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by debeejay(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:
#

Haywire1 Vs Donsymon

#

Kai I dey enjoy dis match die....pple una dey miss cos d match sweet pass mayweather and pacquaio own I swear...

But e b lyk say d match don finish sha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:
#

Haywire1 Vs Donsymon

#

I really like dosylvanus o... The dude for no dull... We for continue the troll ourselves till eternity... grin you took it personal and all... Me I do expensive jokes with my male friends a lot o...

Don't quite understand why you didn't keep the train moving cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sholiyz: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:

Oya padi mi hug mi

#

I for agree make una hug, but 14years no be small things ooo, tint the hug part, #TeamLautech #MofozToBeeedGan
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by flex12(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
easysam14:

D list here is the one 2el uses for the countdown......mention him if u're not on the list
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gazaliah:
Haywire1 Vs Dompsymon.
Bravooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gerarahia cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by flex12(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
segxes23:
Watching proceedings from sideline

#TeamOgun
mr o'xhegun
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gallery0519(f): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
hilsocial:

Mmm . Y wld u wanna intentionally make urself prone to rough words?
. I dnt understand wat u mean but maybe dats because u didn't get wat I meant......I belive everyone is special(in our own way) but I have been lucky to always receive love nd support even from pple dat I dnt even knw........I belive GALLERY is not bad nicky. I also want to belive that a galleria can be a place where u see lots of beautiful art. D name was given to me by a frnd nd I cud not use my real name because there is more than one faith here.I hope u understand nd if u dnt I will go on with the explanation.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
haywire1:

Na lie jare, don't change it. I aint falling for ur fake style style prank. U took it personal. Anyway u be my bro anytime any day, I geh ur back wink wink

#

See as den dey look us as if say den dey cinema grin grin

Film don end, make una go house grin

#

No mind them cheesy

Bad belle Gazaliah what are you looking at

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.