Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4055039 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Jglad(f): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2015
KeriBaby:
But we saw everything na

Anyways Harinholar will deal with you her way

Ma'am, it seems u re really concerned, y not help her save her marriage rather than destroying it...
my E-Boo will soon be here, I don't want any misunderstanding....

Shout out to my E-Boo... Internet Boo of Lyf, Dearie pls ignore anything n everything, I love You n no one else matters...

If Harinholar really loves her husband, she would believe him n take him back cos Nothing happened between Us, Just conversations, No real contact whatsoever

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
wamenzy:

Apology accepted,.. Oya Harinholar u don see am na...... Abeg forgive am na small misunderstanding eya
Thank u... Help me drag harinholar make she com chop my k1ss
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
ademasta:

Hmmm, if things like this no dey happen, you no go know the real friends... All these happened to make you know the very few ones in support of our union. Now u can see their faces...elmisti, mistabiola, sammy2310, jibriljunior and co... They had been forming real friends but i hop u'v seen dia tru colour... Now, coming down to biznez... The only trusted being arnd our relationship is mobi18, i tested her strenght in defending ur colony and i found how stong she is, she is actually ur face in ur absence***hold her well, she is anoda family frnd of us***. So this is what happened...dia is a gentle lady called Jglad, she is very innocent girl, i went to her and sealed a contract with to pretend and allow me woo her in the presence of haters pretending to be friends so that we can see them intoto. She initially refused but succumbed after much beggings and money...and as u can see the contract is terminated alredi cos we hav gotn our facts. So during the course of wooing, only mobi18 stood for you and fault like jtf against boko haram, the rest were dancing cos they had been planning and longing for our separation. **Which they neva knew it was just a planned work**. So baby mi... So baby mi, ayam sorry to have profered this strong test, tho actually not to test ur love for me but to see the faces of our haters. Harinholar you knw the kind of love i hav for u, so evergreen and everlasting...wch d combination of elmisti and others can neva stop. And u knw i neva done any trash like dis before, so please forgive me... I AM SORRY. Let haters be assamed, so that they can conclude that #teamHarinholarAdemasta is one indivisible love#. Thank u my dear, for i stil stand on the initial promise i made wen i newly wooed you, that i will everly make u happy. Thank dear, accept my apology, accept my love sacrifice. Love u soooo much. Thank u.

*****I smell lies******
*****Bet y******** lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
blym:
what's the probability of next person nt cheating? If he does! She goes to the next again?

At least this time she will get to choose right. lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Go to Nysc page on Facebook I'm sure u will get customers there
nuttieskillz:
Those of you that resides in Port Harcourt can meet me in person so i can get your date of birth changed instantly
call me on 09052657649
thank you all
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Harinholar:
...hummm...can u imagin using the word *dear* 4 her again.....
can't i use dear 4u?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Gazaliah:

See lies.......

You don lose her already.

Some here are even loving for what to devour on and you dey form Love Testing..

#ONIRANUOSHI

*****Bet y****** lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wamenzy(f): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Harinholar:

It is nothing just overlook dat
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Gazaliah:

Give ademasta a Second chance to prove him love again...After,DAT and anoda yawagaz(whc I don't pray for),we go castrate him..

Please forgive him ,aburo
....Ooroo agba......kara ole baba....ke pe fun wa....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2015
chimajii:

At least this time she will get to choose right. lipsrsealed
u're d ryt candidate i guess?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Jglad:

Ma'am, it seems u re really concerned, y not help her save her marriage rather than destroying it...
my E-Boo will soon be here, I don't want any misunderstanding....

Shout out to my E-Boo... Internet Boo of Lyf, Dearie pls ignore anything n everything, I love You n no one else matters...

If Harinholar really loves her husband, she would believe him n take him back cos Nothing happened between Us, Just conversations, No contact whatsoever
Wow... God bless ya family too. Harinholar you see? Forgive me o... Your enormous kisses are pending. Let not my lips dry,cos they are prepared for you, not houseflies...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Harinholar:
Okay ooooo.....all av spoken well....But I wll av 2 wait 4 elderz on this noble thread make dem advise mi cos left 2 mi I no wan see dat bobo called ademasta 4 now....pls elders Cc:Gazaliah, elmisti *hope u didn't wound urself as a result of felling down on a ram* Lmao.....aare2050, jubrijunior,Olami90, mobi18 *competent lawyer of our time*, keribaby my one and only true friend ** hope u neva collect bribe 4rm ademasta sha** et al.......and one more tin,,jglad must come ere 2 explain her own side of the story..........At d end of the result, Mistabiola can come and crown it wit a smile...#Lobatan#

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
KeriBaby:
I tried to warn Harinholar
Her man is a dog
But she loved up anyways

Forgive him
And continue with your relationship
We just hope he has learnt how to control himself
...Lols..keribaby u've bin a good friend oooo....I knw ademasta has changed 4rm dog 2 donkey...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
omitooguns:

my nomination: cool

Most derailer: elmisti , haywire1, chimajii

Most prolific striker: Gazaliah, mistabiola

Most supportive: xcozee, Gazaliah, hilsocial

Most funny: babatawa,

Cc: dubylhover, whizqueen, 2el, Flex12

******Bet y****** lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
chimajii:

If u nominate me for good category, wee ur hand bend? undecided

tongue tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Jglad:

Good morning ma'am, as requested, am here to explain my own part...
Ur husband is a respected citizen n a very popular one at that, I knew he was married n he told me that he didn't want anything serious. I didn't accept anything from him, I only replied OK to everything he wanted so as to let peace reign... Truth be told, I already av my E-boo n I don't want to lose him as well....

Ma, I av nothing to do with ur husband ooo. so pls let ur mind be at rest, I only consider him a friend n a very important personality, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS
..hummm and all d kisses 2 gave abi...Frends wit benefit....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Gazaliah:

Give ademasta a Second chance to prove him love again...After,DAT and anoda yawagaz(whc I don't pray for),we go castrate him..

Tnk u sir... Tnk u sir... But castration? ***this chief imam self***
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Hehehe I'm not sure which is.worse

Harinholar:
...Lols..keribaby u've bin a good friend oooo....I knw ademasta has changed 4rm dog 2 donkey...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol if u must cheat den be good at it

Don't cheat once and get.caught
u can't always b perfect! No matter what truth must prevail either now or later.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Jglad:

Good morning ma'am, as requested, am here to explain my own part...
Ur husband is a respected citizen n a very popular one at that, I knew he was married n he told me that he didn't want anything serious. I didn't accept anything from him, I only replied OK to everything he wanted so as to let peace reign... Truth be told, I already av my E-boo n I don't want to lose him as well....

Ma, I av nothing to do with ur husband ooo. so pls let ur mind be at rest, I only consider him a friend n a very important personality, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS

****I smell lies*****
****kissing a friend in public*****
****A romantic kiss 4 dat mata******
****Bet y****** lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Gazaliah:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
KeriBaby:
I tried to warn Harinholar Her man is a dog But she loved up anyways

Forgive him And continue with your relationship We just hope he has learnt how to control himself
Hmmm dawg? ***acepted** make she just forgive me naim concern me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
ademasta:

I don dey beg her since morning...i even dey kneel down self. But she is calming down sha. Thank u very much...ayam happy
...U knw say u neva prostrate..ehen ehennn
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Then u do not know how to cheat trust me

blym:
u can't always b perfect! No matter what truth must prevail either now or later.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol if u must cheat den be good at it
Don't cheat once and get.caught

hahahahaha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
KeriBaby:
Then u do not know how to cheat trust me

Do u cheat?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Harinholar:
...U knw say u neva prostrate..ehen ehennn
Ooh.. Na tru o, na only kneel i kneel down since... Oya see me for ground like agama lizard. Please take me up and waya me kisses of forgiveness
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Harinholar:
The dear na just for *dear friend*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Harinholar:

Harinholar.... he is begging.. he won't do dat again... just forgive him.... am begging for him too.... *even tho him no deserve am*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol
This is nothing personal jare
hilsocial:

Do u cheat?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Harinholar:
..hummm and all d kisses 2 gave abi...Frends wit benefit....

******All dis tins you're typing***** tongue
******Chai Chai Chai*********
******Deriz God oooo******* tongue
******Which skul u dey rep self*****
******I wan know*******
******Bet y*******†* lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.