Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4051271 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2015
chikaodili345:

How long after GMB takes office do you think this #Petrocalypse will end?

I want to say a month, but it may be longer sad

Those basterd oil marketers have shown they value money more than their country men. As long as the money doesn't show expect the petrocalypse to continue. I think it'll go on for like 17 days more

Guess who's sitting at the top page? grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Neduzze5(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2015
theSpark:

Those basterd oil marketers have shown they value money more than their country men. As long as the money doesn't show expect the petrocalypse to continue. I think it'll go on for like 17 days more

They have called off the strike. They will begin lifting petrol once more in a few hours time
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by trapangels: 5:58pm On May 25, 2015
babatawa:

are you sure?... prove it cheesy
lol... Take it or leave it
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

They have called off the strike. They will begin lifting petrol once more in a few hours time

Really? What did they just realize? What did they gain from the strike? I think the new govt should revoke all licenses and issue new ones as well as eliminate subsidies. Free market kawai
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
hilsocial:

Tell ur source dat if i catch am, he go feel my pains. I just de pray make Ayima de right bt all my calculations de hv me Nov 3rd as d ans.

Wetin you take calculate?
Calculus
G.P
Langragean Theorem
Hessian matrix
Utility Function
Quadratic Equation
Correlation
Regression
Extrapolation
Moving Average.

whc one Una use??
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2015
Good news \=d/

Oil Marketers, NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike, To Begin Lifting Fuel Today

The major oil marketers association of Nigeria (MOMAN) has reached an agreement with the federal government to begin lifting of petroleum products across the country “in six hours”.

According to Magnus Abe, chairman of the senate committee on petroleum resources, the resolution was reached after a meeting of MOMAN and the committee with‎ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy; Joseph Dawha, group managing director of the Nigeria national petroleum corporation (NNPC) and major stakeholders in the oil and gas sector.

Also, the Nigeria union of petroleum and natural gas workers (NUPENG) and the petroleum and natural gas senior staff association (PENGASSAN) have suspended their industrial actions.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Neduzze5(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2015
theSpark:

Really? What did they just realize? What did they gain from the strike? I think the new govt should revoke all licenses and issue new ones as well as eliminate subsidies. Free market kawai

They came to an undisclosed agreement with the FG coupled with the fact that Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil as of last night made petrol and its accompanying products available to all Capital Oil branches in all states of the federation while selling at 85 naira per litre.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Neduzze5(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2015
Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil branch in Lagos

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

They came to an undisclosed agreement with the FG coupled with the fact that Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil as of last night made petrol and its accompanying products available to all Capital Oil branches in all states of the federation while selling at 85 naira per litre.

Thanks for the info
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
majidyusuf:
with the way things are id say 7 weeks

SEVEN weeks? Damn. That sounds painful.

TheSpark says 17 days...i think i'll go with that. It makes me feel better undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 25, 2015
chikaodili345:

SEVEN weeks? Damn. That sounds painful.

TheSpark says 17 days...i think i'll go with that. It makes me feel better undecided
only God knows what was agreed in their so called meeting
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
majidyusuf:
make 2el come change the heading sharply

with run sef...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Una dey make noise oooh angry
my friend wee you keep quiet...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Yeah! Geology graduates in collaboration with Mechanical engineering graduates!

Geology? are u sure they could be of any use in this case

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2015
kolaawole:

*sigh, nt again. Jently turn and continue my queue at filling station* shocked

haha... awoof man
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2015
Gazaliah:

No be soo...Na fuel dey make me not to raye. My end cool
hanhan even Agba man like you dey blame fuel abi
issokay...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2015
hilsocial:

Tell ur source dat if i catch am, he go feel my pains. I just de pray make Ayima de right bt all my calculations de hv me Nov 3rd as d ans.

Looool* they don't threaten my source o

Ayima September

others November

Me May

TT wee clear u pipis doubt
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2015
Gazaliah:

Wetin you take calculate? Calculus G.P Langragean Theorem Hessian matrix Utility Function Quadratic Equation Correlation Regression Extrapolation Moving Average.

whc one Una use??

All of the above?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2015
babatawa:

Looool* they don't threaten my source o
Ayima September
others November
Me May
TT wee clear u pipis doubt
Ok o.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Better... You are you a baby?
a guy!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2015
haliluck:

Kaiii ohhh angry angry . Jus spoil show 4 person

Hahaha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Neduzze5(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2015
benebaby77:

a guy!

Okay
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Neduzze5(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2015
babatawa:

my friend wee you keep quiet...

Lolzzz!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
Mogbe.... See how this thread dey dry.... Derailers, where are you now?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2015
Ayima:
My brother or sister even if u see me physical u can't intimidate me u hear? I was a core malabite and malabites are not easily intimidated. So keep that threat in your household
Its not a threat. Of course it doesnt make any sense threatening someone online.. Pray hard the camp is sept as u said, if not, the number of mentions u will get frm here will make u jump into the Lagoon..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2015
haliluck:

Lollll take it easy nw....TT wud soon b out, I dnt evn tink he'll hang around if leta TT proves him wrong
Lolz.. we will be here..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2015
hilsocial:

Easy bro. Easy .
Bro am cool...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2015
Stancity:
Bro am cool...

Ok
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 7:26pm On May 25, 2015
abeg mk una leave ayima o...i do hope its sept.....bt deres d "oga sodiq" factor....its well o
shebi oga sodiqyinka said "its far bt twill be worth it" if so i pray it means increment in federal allawi.....evening pple..........

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2015
hadassaheke:
abeg mk una leave ayima o...i do hope its sept.....bt deres d "oga sodiq" factor....its well o
shebi oga sodiqyinka said "its far bt twill be worth it" if so i pray it means increment in federal allawi.....evening pple..........

See ur eye 4 increment.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2015
Gazaliah:
Good news \=d/

Oil Marketers, NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike, To Begin Lifting Fuel Today

The major oil marketers association of Nigeria (MOMAN) has reached an agreement with the federal government to begin lifting of petroleum products across the country “in six hours”.

According to Magnus Abe, chairman of the senate committee on petroleum resources, the resolution was reached after a meeting of MOMAN and the committee with‎ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy; Joseph Dawha, group managing director of the Nigeria national petroleum corporation (NNPC) and major stakeholders in the oil and gas sector.

Also, the Nigeria union of petroleum and natural gas workers (NUPENG) and the petroleum and natural gas senior staff association (PENGASSAN) have suspended their industrial actions.

Thank God o.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2015
Go

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.