Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4003149 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by erisegun: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
babatawa:

Boda shey ori yin o yi sha? undecided
abo yo sori ni undecided
Na me u dey talk to anyhw?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
babatawa:

yaay! so what say you? wink
let's go horse riding together cheesy
ashawo ten kobo! By the way, where is jemimaa01? Evng e-fam
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
erisegun:
ur mouth no go kee u

*in your voice*

iffah give u snake in the monkey shadow for groin ehn u wee unquote me undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Danator(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na wa o. From the look of things. It seems like it's a unanimous decision to vote Haywire1 for the infamous categories.

Most annoying: Haywire1
Most troublesome: Haywire1
Most derailing: Haywire1

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Most hardworking;omitooguns

shockedshockedshocked

Nwaane Uniqueness01

Hardworking get class ooo....she na d type wey dem dey call Hustle for Lagos....abi dat one on-top 6" X 6" Bed cool

Anyway thanks... I go settle u for Akwa Ibom camp ground cool

Bt u for nominate me for MR Macho na....sad

though my chest flat like flat tyre bt e close to 1 pack out of 6 packs required.... unlike Ayima own wey b say na zero pack....Gulder filled + Fufu grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
ibraheematics:
Saw dis on my dash board, You are not yet been mobilized because valid details were not sent from your institution, if rectified, you are likely to be in stream 2. No valid signature found for your registration. Create one now
What does it mean pls?

*pun intended*

But shey its English? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
erisegun:
abo yo sori ni undecided
Na me u dey talk to anyhw?
enu yi ni shaaa
how ur girlfrend Ruka na? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
naughtylagosguy:
My votes:
Mr B15: Xcozee Miss B15: KeriBaby Best Make Moniker: naughtylagosguy Best Female Moniker: wreetah Best Couple: elmisti and dolafunmi Most annoying: elmisti Miss endowed: KeriBaby Most troublesome: elmisti Mr Macho: Ayima Prolific striker: Gazaliah Most supportive: hilsocial Most derailer: haywire1 Most active: elmisti Guy's lady: harinholar Ladies guy: Aare2050 Most hardworking: hilsocial Most funny: elmisti Most reserved: allsmyles Icon of motivation: hadashaeke B15 Ambassador: hilsocial
Cc: whizqueen, flex12, rmfunky, dublyhover
aww! Tnx dear

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by candycrush(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can anybody help please, I heard bad stories about Akwa ibom state camp and I know it's already too late to change states. Can anyone share stories or pictures of what the place is really like? Thanks #B15
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Danator(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
babatawa:

yaay! so what say you? wink
let's go horse riding together cheesy
U be cowboy? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by naughtylagosguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aare2050:
Good morning e-family

happy Sunday to you all

today the 27th day of the month of September

Sunday

I have the following to say

awareness: I've missed about 40 pages of the e-family meeting, which can make me speak of things that has happened when I was not here.....

I read a lot of reports about some intruders in the family meetings, so on that note I want to send out this note of warning.......

this thread belongs to everybody, and at the same time belong to nobody.....(in buharis voice)

so I will call on those buying land to keep the land business going without the fear of been intimidated....

those scoring goals should keep doing so too, nothing they happen..........

those building estates, avenues, mansions etc.... should keep it up, I still remain the owner of the most popular mansion on nairaland (the left mansions) go to other sections on nairaland to confirm if you find it hard to believe.

those having and sharing love
as e-boo and e-bae
please let the ministry move to it's permanent site, thou shall not stop e-loving....

#Aare2050Allsmyles

those hating on us, please keep hating, it gives elmisti the joy that he's weed us working properly........

those beffing should also continue, it gives ademasta and mistabiola the avenue to show their activist power.......

to all ghost mode pcm

let's meet you like we met the guys trying to disorganize this powerful thread..........

all the sport lovers, keeping talking sport abeg......

in fact anything you sabi do.........

please don't stop. we are here to read and read, to also quote when necessary.......

Aare loves you plenty.......

vote:

Best couple; Aare2050 and Allsmyles,(AA)

Ladies guy; Aare2050

Best female moniker; allsmyles

Most reserved; allsmyles

Mr. b15; hilsocial

Best male moniker; naughtylagosguy

Most troublesome; elmisti

Most active; elmisti,

B15 ambassador; babatawa

Thanks for the vote.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
naughtylagosguy:
My votes:
Mr B15: Xcozee Miss B15: KeriBaby Best Make Moniker: naughtylagosguy Best Female Moniker: wreetah Best Couple: elmisti and dolafunmi Most annoying: elmisti Miss endowed: KeriBaby Most troublesome: elmisti Mr Macho: Ayima Prolific striker: Gazaliah Most supportive: hilsocial Most derailer: haywire1 Most active: elmisti Guy's lady: harinholar Ladies guy: Aare2050 Most hardworking: hilsocial Most funny: elmisti Most reserved: allsmyles Icon of motivation: hadashaeke B15 Ambassador: hilsocial
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
hadassaheke:
ashawo ten kobo! By the way, where is jemimaa01? Evng e-fam
see as u wan spoil my good name
anyways she's doing great i suppose
evening to you too
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Danator:
Na wa o. From the look of things. It seems like it's a unanimous decision to vote Haywire1 for the infamous categories.

Most annoying: Haywire1
Most troublesome: Haywire1
Most derailing: Haywire1

grin grin grin

Thunder fire them angry angry angry

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by naughtylagosguy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
elmisti:
MY Selections

Mr. b15; NON

Miss b15; NON

Best couple nominees; Elmisti and dolafunmi (EL DOLA)

Most annoying; Elmisti

Miss endowed; Unverified

Mr macho; NON

Prolific striker: gazaliah

Most supportive; hilsocial

Most derailer; elmisti

Most active; elmisti

Guys’ lady; NON

Ladies guy; hilsocial

Most hardworking; xcozee

Most funny; babatawa

Most reserved; NON

Icon of motivation; xcozee

B15 ambassador; hilsocial

whizqueen, flex12, rmfunky, dubylhover

Thanks for the vote bro.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
hilsocial:

sorry for the late response. So many mentions dats y . If u are not a foreign graduate nd ur payment was successful den u shd call the help lines . xcozee and gazaliah abeg put mouth .

@jemimaa01: like earlier said, if u r sure ur transaction was completed n confirmed, then ur call up no: should reflect... Re-check ur dashboard... If not, call d help lines
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good morning e-family

happy Sunday to you all

today the 27th day of the month of September

Sunday

I have the following to say

awareness: I've missed about 40 pages of the e-family meeting, which can make me speak of things that has happened when I was not here.....

I read a lot of reports about some intruders in the family meetings, so on that note I want to send out this note of warning.......

this thread belongs to everybody, and at the same time belong to nobody.....(in buharis voice)

so I will call on those buying land to keep the land business going without the fear of been intimidated....

those scoring goals should keep doing so too, nothing they happen..........

those building estates, avenues, mansions etc.... should keep it up, I still remain the owner of the most popular mansion on nairaland (the left mansions) go to other sections on nairaland to confirm if you find it hard to believe.

those having and sharing love
as e-boo and e-bae
please let the ministry move to it's permanent site, thou shall not stop e-loving....

#Aare2050Allsmyles

those hating on us, please keep hating, it gives elmisti the joy that he's weed us working properly........

those beffing should also continue, it gives ademasta and mistabiola the avenue to show their activist power.......

to all ghost mode pcm

let's meet you like we met the guys trying to disorganize this powerful thread..........

all the sport lovers, keeping talking sport abeg......

in fact anything you sabi do.........

please don't stop. we are here to read and read, to also quote when necessary.......

Aare loves you plenty.......

vote:

Best couple; Aare2050 and Allsmyles,(AA)

Ladies guy; Aare2050

Most reserved; allsmyles

Mr. b15; hilsocial

Most active; elmisti,

B15 ambassador; babatawa

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
babatawa:

see as u wan spoil my good name
anyways she's doing great i suppose
evening to you too
lol, evng bro n by the way ure welcome, after all what are colleagues for?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hellooooooooo

Am still Alive ooo help me thank Allah ooooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
omitooguns:

shockedshockedshocked

Nwaane Uniqueness01

Hardworking get class ooo....she na d type wey dem dey call Hustle for Lagos....abi dat one on-top 6" X 6" Bed cool

though my chest flat like flat tyre bt e close to 1 pack out of 6 packs required.... unlike Ayima own wey b say na zero pack....Gulder filled + Fufu grin grin
Lol....
Btw na Lasgidi I dey go o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
omitooguns:

shockedshockedshocked

Nwaane Uniqueness01

This is an anusal talk,bro let me rest o please.You didn't vote for me, so what is the analysis for?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
hilsocial:
My votes are
Mr. b15; xcozee Miss b15; deracathy Best male moniker; naughtylagosguy Best female moniker; allsmyles,
Best couple nominees; Elmisti and dolafunmi ( EL DOLA ) Most annoying; Haywire1 Miss endowed; keribaby,
Most troublesome; elmisti,
Mr macho; Ayima Prolific striker: gazaliah ( MESSI) Most supportive; Hilsocial Most derailer; elmisti Most active; elmisti, Guys’ lady; harinholar Ladies guy; hilsocial Most hardworking; xcozee,
Most funny; babatawa Most reserved; hadashaeke,
Icon of motivation; hilsocial B15 ambassador; hilsocial
whizqueen, flex12, rmfunky, dubylhover
...thenks 4 d vote
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
candycrush:
Can anybody help please, I heard bad stories about Akwa ibom state camp and I know it's already too late to change states. Can anyone share stories or pictures of what the place is really like? Thanks #B15

ok make sell me bread for u wink

Akwa Ibom is one NYSC ground filled wit Milk and Honey + Ketch-Up cool....

U get to sleep on water beds....state alawi na 20K and U stay in free Lodge wey get A/c, swimming pools, BBQ @ nite....u wake up 7am....sleep 12pm...because of nite parties...and after ur PPA....u get N100... wink

u feeling Akwa Ibom

I just Hope sey na so we #TeamAkwaIbom go meet am.....cool

sorry u didnt chose AKS cool

one love....me self wan no as d place b sha.......just in case u get to no hala me wink

bt state Alawee Na 10k cool + 19k.. cool

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
hilsocial:

sorry for the late response. So many mentions dats y . If u are not a foreign graduate nd ur payment was successful den u shd call the help lines . xcozee and gazaliah abeg put mouth .
I totally understand,no wahala.

I'm trying tI help someone out,she's a foreign student and she paid and has her transaction ID..so isit cos she's a foreign student the num isn't showing?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
hilsocial:

You don talk am.If she no pay,she can't print........She should call the help line so far she has paid...Mind you,she should also print her transaction slip for verification..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by erisegun: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
babatawa:

enu yi ni shaaa
how ur girlfrend Ruka na? cheesy
ma ex-gf u meant ti say
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ayima:
This is an anusal talk,bro let me rest o please.You didn't vote for me, so what is the analysis for?

gringringrin

wen u win dat award...u go show us d 6 packs ooo wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
jemimaa01:

I'm trying tI help someone out,she's a foreign student and she paid and has her transaction ID..so isit cos she's a foreign student the num isn't showing?

That means The person has not been evaluated...Tell such person to calm himself..When evaluation is complete,he/she will see the call up number on the dashboard and will reprint the GREEN card.

Cheers
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
jemimaa01:

it wil show dear... tell her to check again later... dey wil evaluate her documents first nd it wil take time... **av had d prob bfor**
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015

My Votes.

Mr. b15; xcozee

Miss b15; keribaby

Best male moniker; babatawa

Best female moniker; wreetah

Best couple nominees; Aare2050 and allsmyles,

Most annoying; NIL

Miss endowed; keribaby

Most troublesome; chimajii

Mr macho; Ayima... Lol

Prolific striker: gazaliah

Most supportive; hilsocial

Most derailer; NIL

Most active; elmisti

Guys’ lady; keribaby

Ladies guy; hilsocial

Most hardworking; xcozee

Most funny; haywire1

Most reserved; hadashaeke Hadassaheke

Icon of motivation; xcozee

B15 ambassador; hilsocial

Cc: 2el, whizqueen, flex12, rmfunky, dubylhover

@flex12: pls correct that moniker...its Hadassaheke...

Also, pls I suggest/plea the MODs extends d voting to tuesday/wednesdae 4all 2perticipate, and always refresh d list of nominees 4all 2see, kos I can see some ppl voting 4others that weren't even nominated. Thanks

#AlwaysBelieve

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
omitooguns:

gringringrin

wen u win dat award...u go show us d 6 packs ooo wink
Don't even go to camp remain here on nairaland and wait for my packs.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
hadassaheke I'm alright.how hv u been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.