Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4012439 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by seun305: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
elmisti:

Kikikiki........he dey go club ni na
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
elmisti:

I helped u modify it.... Nxt tym u make dat mistake....make I no talk

undecided U no longer eat ballz and nut sacks? shocked
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
seun305:

*dark shades on*
*plugs in earbud*
I hear ntin but noise undecided

*dark shades on*
*plugs in earbud*
I hear ntin but noise

*grabs his shades and smashes it to the ground**
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by seun305: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
chimajii:
*grabs his shades and smashes it to the ground**
*pulls assault rifle* Wait na
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
chimajii:

undecided U no longer eat ballz and nut sacks? shocked

U ar high on green apples bah?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by easysam14(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
KingJB:
Kings don't bow to humans

.*registers with NL*
*BYEBYE to ghostmode*
*Enters thread at 160KMPH*

Finally smiley

KingJB, are u truly a king
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sanchez01: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
dejt4u:
thanks bro.. Hv u gtn urs? Can I get it on dt same day?
Yes, I've got mine. It's possible to get yours on that day provided you've been cleared before now and you still have the remaining signed clearance form with you. Collection is #4,500. I cleared myself for the first time and got mine the second day. Just be sure you go very early because you'd still be given about 2hours to hold on while they search for your certificate.

Before anything, go to the Cash office (on the second floor), tell them what you want to pay for and take the receipt given you to Exams and Records.

Go along with these;
1. The small piece of paper signed on your clearance form.
2. 1 passport photograph.
3. The school ID card. It would be collected and stapled to your small piece of paper.
4. A pen, as you would need to fill the form given you at Exams and Records.

Note: Please proceed to one of the photocopy guys close to the school library to make a photocopy of the receipt you're given at the Cash Office before going back to Exams and Records. You would be sent back if you don't do this.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by seun305: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
easysam14:

KingJB, are u truly a king

Evuls...order of d day! lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

Yes, I've got mine. It's possible to get yours on that day provided you've been cleared before now and you still have the remaining signed clearance form with you. Collection is #4,500. I cleared myself for the first time and got mine the second day. Just be sure you go very early because you'd still be given about 2hours to hold on while they search for your certificate.

Before anything, go to the Cash office (on the second floor), tell them what you want to pay for and take the receipt given you to Exams and Records.

Go along with these;
1. The small piece of paper signed on your clearance form.
2. 1 passport photograph.
3. The school ID card. It would be collected and stapled to your small piece of paper.
4. A pen, as you would need to fill the form given you at Exams and Records.

Note: Please proceed to one of the photocopy guys close to the school library to make a photocopy of the receipt you're given at the Cash Office before going back to Exams and Records. You would be sent back if you don't do this.
thanks so much boss.. I'v nt finish my clearance.. I'v done all except to submit at the hall of residence.. I will go very early on monday
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sanchez01: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
dejt4u:
thanks so much boss.. I'v nt finish my clearance.. I'v done all except to submit at the hall of residence.. I will go very early on monday
You're welcome bro. You're almost done. Which of the halls, Awo, Fajuyi or ETF?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Zeeenas(f): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Do you know the meaning of zeena... Zina means unlawful sexual intercourse btw two peeps who are not married tongue tongue ..... You spoilt a good name, all in the name of having a Monika.... Zainab is a good name which means a "Fragrant flower" tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
na my name nd surname o. Zee frm zainab nd nas frm Nasir.even u self know dat zainab's are called zee.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
@moemindz i sight u ooo....Stream II oo... wink grin cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by moemindz: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hey! Omi....na u b dat??
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by moemindz: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na stream 1.... I don c am.... But I dnt knw abt una ooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're welcome bro. You're almost done. Which of the halls, Awo, Fajuyi or ETF?
ETF..

Those useless portals are asking me to pay 2k.. Money wit no receipt
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by abdulbassange(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Frm whr?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
TF is everybody

*yawns*

Dry house sha undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
moemindz:
Hey!
Omi....na u b dat??

MOE so u tot i wudnt no abi.... wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
moemindz:
Na stream 1....
I don c am....
But I dnt knw abt una ooo

u beta stop ghost-moding...else na stream II wink grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
chimajii:
You all should go outside, now! I want to lock this THREAD angry sad

undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbest58(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Be sincere.Your 95yr old grand ma needs 15million naira for her heart surgery & u hav 16million in ur acc dat took u 13yrs to save it. Will u pay for dat surgery? Be sincere.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mcdonald59(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
DonPsymon:
[b]
By this time next month

Gbest58
Is on his way to Uyo... Dude doesn't even know the direction to camp undecided he just the ask every stranger he meets cheesy

Omitooguns
Has sent me a message on whatsapp to ask me if camp food is okay... I'm like "hell yeah!"

Ifeanyija
Just thought about how hard it was to choose AKS but urgh! He did it already cheesy

Williamsnedd
Already in camp and camp got him like undecided

Henrybright
Dude actually forgot his waist pouch at home LOL grin

Keribaby
Soldier man kinda stopped her at the gate and wanted to chyke her... I sha sha came to her rescue... Babe didn't know it was Don P grin she later joined OBS sha... Shap shap babe cheesy

Thespark
Baba called that he wanted to drop in Makurdi so we'll travel the journey together o cheesy... I told him I was already in camp since I traveled on the 27th and I'm looking forward to seeing him cheesy

That's how they told
Sod09
To do frog jump from gate to next reg point and he started raking anyhow undecided ... Baba sha chilled when he saw the soljo man's eyes were red like blood group O+

Lol my padi
Ijekul
Came on the 27th too o... So we've been flexing mami mkt grin. He's actually platoon leader for my platoon.

Mistersle3m
He all over the place like .... Perhaps he never thought Akwa Ibom is really ayaya cheesy

Harinholar
Bae sha sha grin
She'll be missing Ademasta sha... I bet she'll make good company for Keribaby cheesy

donpsymon lipsrsealed

Lol
Mcdonald59
We all know him na cheesy ... Dude actually registered early but has been hiding from parade. Who'd have thought a soldier built man would do that undecided

That's how
Sugahylz
Kinda felt sooo shy on the first day... Nearly thought her name is Aisha cheesy

Emphasizer
undecided
Bet why? Why did the khaki not size you ? Smh

Solomonodimegwu
Dude has changed jungle booth with 5 folks already... He never see him size... TF undecided happens to be my platoon mate sha sha cheesy

Chemss
Happens to be in my hostel cheesy

Iamauxin
I don find am taya jare... undecided just hoping he makes it to camp before things get serious

Heybel
undecided lipsrsealed
Akwa Ibom can sha get fine corpers cheesy

Bharkarh
This 1 Noise maker jare... Na platoon 7 he dey o... cheesy that's how he went hitting on 1 chic at the mami market cheesy so bad the chic was acquainted to a soldier man cheesy the soljo don the give a nigga frog jump sessions since he found out. Smh

And where is Olami90 Thought you'd ask sha sha... Na my bunk mate be that na cheesy

See y'all in AKS goons and babes cheesy

30 more days!

#TeamAKS
[/b]
hehehehehrh......lwkmh cool
DonPsymon:
[b]
By this time next month

Gbest58
Is on his way to Uyo... Dude doesn't even know the direction to camp undecided he just the ask every stranger he meets cheesy

Omitooguns
Has sent me a message on whatsapp to ask me if camp food is okay... I'm like "hell yeah!"

Ifeanyija
Just thought about how hard it was to choose AKS but urgh! He did it already cheesy

Williamsnedd
Already in camp and camp got him like undecided

Henrybright
Dude actually forgot his waist pouch at home LOL grin

Keribaby
Soldier man kinda stopped her at the gate and wanted to chyke her... I sha sha came to her rescue... Babe didn't know it was Don P grin she later joined OBS sha... Shap shap babe cheesy

Thespark
Baba called that he wanted to drop in Makurdi so we'll travel the journey together o cheesy... I told him I was already in camp since I traveled on the 27th and I'm looking forward to seeing him cheesy

That's how they told
Sod09
To do frog jump from gate to next reg point and he started raking anyhow undecided ... Baba sha chilled when he saw the soljo man's eyes were red like blood group O+

Lol my padi
Ijekul
Came on the 27th too o... So we've been flexing mami mkt grin. He's actually platoon leader for my platoon.

Mistersle3m
He all over the place like .... Perhaps he never thought Akwa Ibom is really ayaya cheesy

Harinholar
Bae sha sha grin
She'll be missing Ademasta sha... I bet she'll make good company for Keribaby cheesy

donpsymon lipsrsealed

Lol
Mcdonald59
We all know him na cheesy ... Dude actually registered early but has been hiding from parade. Who'd have thought a soldier built man would do that undecided

That's how
Sugahylz
Kinda felt sooo shy on the first day... Nearly thought her name is Aisha cheesy

Emphasizer
undecided
Bet why? Why did the khaki not size you ? Smh

Solomonodimegwu
Dude has changed jungle booth with 5 folks already... He never see him size... TF undecided happens to be my platoon mate sha sha cheesy

Chemss
Happens to be in my hostel cheesy

Iamauxin
I don find am taya jare... undecided just hoping he makes it to camp before things get serious

Heybel
undecided lipsrsealed
Akwa Ibom can sha get fine corpers cheesy

Bharkarh
This 1 Noise maker jare... Na platoon 7 he dey o... cheesy that's how he went hitting on 1 chic at the mami market cheesy so bad the chic was acquainted to a soldier man cheesy the soljo don the give a nigga frog jump sessions since he found out. Smh

And where is Olami90 Thought you'd ask sha sha... Na my bunk mate be that na cheesy

See y'all in AKS goons and babes cheesy

30 more days!

#TeamAKS
[/b]
hehehehehrh......lwkmh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
hello e-fam!

I av a question oo.....i just updated my signature using that link that u guys av been using to check stream 1 or 2....why i updated it was i saw "no valid signature"...and after updating it, the "no valid signature" was not there again.....has any1 done same?

abi na only me waka come sad

NOTE: i appended my signature during reg.

embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol
:'
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
itoski:

I dey road dey trek com calabar make we discuss about d future goal since keribaby dey feed me wit burnt food for pH

Oya na,come fast ooo ,let's go to crunches plus.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na only u waka come o

Why did u even use that link to effect changes to your account after a successful registration
omitooguns:
hello e-fam!

I av a question oo.....i just updated my signature using that link that u guys av been using to check stream 1 or 2....why i updated it was i saw "no valid signature"...and after updating it, the "no valid signature" was not there again.....has any1 done same?

abi na only me waka come sad

NOTE: i appended my signature during reg.

embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistersle3m(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Daalu ndi nkem..... hope y'all been good.

OCTOBER is even gon' be better! #OctoberBabies
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
KeriBaby:
Na only u waka come o

Why did u even use that link to effect changes to your account after a successful registration

na all of us #TeamAkwaIbom folow waka come grin grin grin grin grin

bt to be candid...i just followed the link now ooo...na so i see error msg NO VALID SIGNATURE.....na so i just update am....now i asked my friend if he saw same he said no....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sanchez01: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
dejt4u:
ETF..

Those useless portals are asking me to pay 2k.. Money wit no receipt
Lol... 2k because you were allocated ETF as a student or what? Was it for damages Mtchewww! Please ignore them jare and go back there on Monday. I was given Awo in my final year but I couldn't stay since I consider it too lousy for my liking. I gave it to a school son after I had paid and did the necessary things. I thought there wouldn't be issues afterwards since I had a place of my own off campus. Guess what happened when I went for clearance? I was asked to buy six (pieces) of louvres that was broken while in the room. I couldn't argue, I smiply went to Lagere to get them and they signed my form.

I think you should bargain with them to let you pay #800 - #1000. It's better that way.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by jatau7(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
KeriBaby:
Na only u waka come o

I dont even no for somepple ohhhh.....nysc neva sent dat linked to anybody saying dey should log in and check....dey only said u have been mobilize for nysc...please ur call up letter is been processed. ...I dont no wia pple got dat link frm...na dem sabi sha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin
U shouldn't have done that tho
At least u be stakeholder for this thread

Nothing dey happen sha grin
omitooguns:

na all of us #TeamAkwaIbom folow waka come grin grin grin grin grin

bt to be candid...i just followed the link now ooo...na so i see error msg NO VALID SIGNATURE.....na so i just update am....now i asked my friend if he saw same he said no....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Zeeenas:
Wen 2el started dis thread, few bcm membrs nd mst wer onlookers, but nw we've a ful hauz nt bcus of anytyn but fun.smday we'll loose contact nd all we'll hv 2 remind us of eachoda is dis chats, so lets enjoy dis little tym we've 2geda. Congrats 2 all d winas
xcozee(my e-luv),harinholar(mrs ademasta),keribaby,Hilsocial nd deracathy, babatawa,elmisti,haywire1,
gazaliah,Aare2050 et Allsmyles,Ayima. Gud morning E-fam nd hadassaheke, hope u're doing fyn.

thanks sweerie...#OneLove

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.