Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4049238 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gazaliah:

Yeah Jubril

I trust you smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
wamenzy:

I pray i smile d day i see my call up letter oh
We will by His Grace.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
DonPsymon:

grin

Which package

For posting packages
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
KeriBaby:
Have a great night people

And to my e-love Sammie2310 please join me soon ok It's been a long day

Neva knew my tranquilizer is this effective.....oya sleep and wke up 6pm 2mrw
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol

And again people would see how powerless your words are when I wake before 7am tomorrow

elmisti:

Neva knew my tranquilizer is this effective.....oya sleep and wke up 6pm 2mrw
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sammie2310:

what is wrong with you man??

why are you behaving like a woman??

do u expect me to lock her up and starve her of her freedom??

really shouldn't blame you, cuz a man without his rib will surely die of boredom...

#smiles#
@KeriSam

★★★lol

What's wrong with me!!! Good Question, I'm trying to teach you how to treat a lady because your first wife had to leave you for a better man because of that tongue (Mr Inferior).

Why Am I behaving like woman!!! Another Good Question, because I want the best for her tongue tongue

Do I expect you to lock her up!!! Another Good Question again, Next time you will tie her to your feet and start dragging her(keribaby) all around tongue , why can't you show her Care, love n affection while you're online... There's no difference btw you bn online or offline... You're just like a statue (lol) tongue tongue

Boredom.... Na na na.... You're the boring soul hia... Must I pinch you b4 you talk tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
KeriBaby:
Hahaha biola

Stop throwing shades at us na

★★★lol tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
elmisti:

I forsee U and haywaya
Hilsocial and Haywaya and mistabiola go dey the same camp.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
elmisti:

I forsee U and haywaya
No p haywire1 na my paddy.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol

What's wrong with me!!! Good Question, I'm trying to teach you how to treat a lady because your first wife had to leave you for a better man because of that tongue (Mr Inferior).

Why Am I behaving like woman!!! Another Good Question, because I want the best for her tongue tongue

Do I expect you to lock her up!!! Another Good Question again, Next time you will tie her to your feet and start dragging her all around tongue , why can't you show her Care, love when you're online... There's no difference btw you bn online or offline... You're just like a statue (lol) tongue tongue

Boredom.... Na na na.... You're the boring soul hia... Must I pinch you b4 you talk tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by yetunsbay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is it advisable to reach camp a day before official opening? If Yes, will u be allowed in?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
That soundtrack of Furious 7

cry cry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sammie2310(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
KeriBaby:
Have a great night people

And to my e-love Sammie2310 please join me soon ok
It's been a long day

It's been a stressful day love... let's just go to bed together...

mistabiola... it's really a pleasure exchanging words with you.. but my boo needs me now... let's postponed d remaining one to tomao... or u can meet wit my clone..he wil surely take down ur claim(s)...

I love my e-boo... nd she wil always be mine...

#smiles#
@KeriSam
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol

And again people would see how powerless your words are when I wake before 7am tomorrow

Kikiki....*oya take antidote*......I am a born again Devil rembr?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by seun305: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
KeriBaby:
Reading stories grin

But he was doing something else
U can't lie nw
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
theSpark:

Hilsocial and Haywaya and mistabiola go dey the same camp.
No p, with haliluck, keribaby, lifeisghud and faithluv5 too.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
hilsocial:

No p, with haliluck, keribaby, lifeisghud and faithluv5 too.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
I see keribaby's handwork grin

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
yetunsbay:
Is it advisable to reach camp a day before official opening? If Yes, will u be allowed in?

Lol, em dey chase u for house ni.....bro, if u dnt finish cmp reg, dey wnt allow u sleep in d hostel ooo....u can reach d state a day b4 and lodge in an hotel sha....But cmp doesn't open until camp opens ooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol

Do I expect you to lock her up!!! Another Good Question again, Next time you will tie her to your feet and start dragging her(keribaby) all around tongue , why can't you show her Care, love when you're online... There's no difference btw you bn online or offline... You're just like a statue (lol) tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

Kikiki....so sammy2310 issue don turn national issue bah....free my nigga na
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
theSpark:

Haha not as stressful as my profession. So you're a photographer huh? What type? Street? Fashion? Or Event photography? Do you have like a portfolio anywhere on the Web? Pardon my too many questions jare. I just have a connection with the art.

You should check out these guys too XamaniStudios and Desima Photography, they are my guys.

I've said a lot. Oh and there's a project involving photography I'll be working on next year God willing. I'll holla when it's time. You may be interested.

Nice meeting ya. Pleasure is all mine.

Hey Hey! Calm down young man smiley
Loool
I said am an 'upcoming' photographer! Would officially start my classes next year Insha Allah... right now I just keep myself busy with the theoretical part.

Event photography would pay, however for pleasure; landscape and gothic photography will suffice.

Nice to meet you smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Hey Hey! Calm down young man smiley
Loool
I said am an 'upcoming' photographer! Would officially start my classes next year Insha Allah... right now I just keep myself busy with the theoretical part.

Event photography would pay, however for pleasure; landscape and gothic photography will suffice.

Nice to meet you smiley

Pssssst!........no be u dem dey try arrange for chima ni
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
hilsocial:

No p, with haliluck, keribaby , lifeisghud and faithluv5 too.
Excuse KeriBaby
She's with us on #TeamAkwaIbom
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
itoski:

booli boo..am wasn't referrin to my goody...ur e-boo went shopping online and bought himself a big doll when u were away and won't let go of d doll to d extent he name doll after u lipsrsealed

#hmmmm#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
elmisti:

Kikiki....so sammy2310 issue don turn national issue bah....free my nigga na

★★★Bet y

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
elmisti:

Pssssst!........no be u dem dey try arrange for chima ni

I nor want angry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Boring boo.....

Na dis kinda boo go dey house ,hin wife go dey gist with neighbors next door tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
***Bet Y****
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
elmisti:

*clears throat*....

So 10pm and u want to gist wit my boo......if thunder strike u now, em go talk say sango my. Body guard wicked

★★★ Bet y

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sammie2310:

#smiles#.... naaahh... not scared of ban... my clone is always available to perform a good job in case of ban....

hmmm!. kerimobigoody.

#amazing#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

I nor want angry

I look like I m begging u....abeg shift ya size 29 waist make I siddon jare
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol

Do I expect you to lock her up!!! Another Good Question again, Next time you will tie her to your feet and start dragging her(keribaby) all around tongue , why can't you show her Care, love n affection while you're online... There's no difference btw you bn online or offline... You're just like a statue (lol) tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
ghen ghen

*spreads mat*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by yanabasee(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Has anybody open Batch A16 thread yet
Itz boring here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.