Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (3047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4029237 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Wislet(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Xcozee:

is the guy/lady (Wislet) seeking for admission? I guess s/he already knows what to go along with
LMAO

Bros I dey seek for admission for NYSC oooooo. Lol grin

Abeg no mind the question. Just answer am
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by lawlarDee(f): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Walspring:
LawlarDee

Happy weekend? How prep for the camping
FYN JARE, ALREADY SET, MAKE CUL JUST READY O
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wamenzy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
wailing:
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# on the GSM line you used in registering at the bank for the BVN registration and wait for some seconds, your BVN will appear.
It is real cool

Yes is working just confirmed it now
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Olami90:

#Great$GoodToKnow...Always be fine. wink
I hope to see u soon smiley
all oda tinz bin equal...... smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ Wislet: I love your signature...cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawlarDee:
FYN JARE, ALREADY SET, MAKE CUL JUST READY O

Omg!

I wish am set like you oo

Are you hoping for Abuja or ogun or where
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
seun305:
So cos we made 3k u pple wunt talk again ba?
#smile###
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ene4real1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!! The Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari hereby announces to all Graduates, Undergraduates, University and Polytechnic Students, and Applicants that today is Friday 16th October 2015 and that tomorrow will be Saturday 17th October 2015. Thank you for reading. You can now go back to what you were doing. Good evening. grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ene4real1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Evnin pals
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Wislet(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Xcozee:
@ Wislet: I love your signature...cool
thanks smiley
But u never answer the question naa
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
wamenzy:

Yes is working just confirmed it now
Won't you gimme a hug angry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by jatau7(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Baritone:
All prospective otondos, I hail oo. I dey feel Jatau7 and haywire1.
Make una carry on.
na xo bro...notin do u
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by harryson77(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
holla
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wislet:
LMAO

Bros I dey seek for admission for NYSC oooooo. Lol grin

Abeg no mind the question. Just answer am
ur SOR/certificate, passport,I'd card, call up letter/green card is Ok! Xcept if u have certain issues wit DOB, then u can take along ur bday crtfcate... #BestWishes
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sirbiolee(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Viewing this topic: mrshyne1 , sirbiolee( m ), tk4life ( m), Harinholar ( f ), ajistai2003 ( m ), JannahGem, Abdul4trust1 ( m ) and 3 guest(s)
#make i go slip jare... GuduNite
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Wislet(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Xcozee:

ur SOR/certificate, passport,I'd card, call up letter/green card is Ok! Xcept if u have certain issues wit DOB, then u can take along ur bday crtfcate... #BestWishes
appreciated
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by onuwaje(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
::VITAL INFOS FOR NYSC BATCH(B) PCM's::
I'm glad to bring to you these infos from NYSC.
1) If u have registered, then u are eligible for mobilisation, it is automatic, no exemption.
2) U are successfully mobilised when U have gotten Ur Call-Up Letter & know where U are deployed.
3) Please, ignore any site that tells U to login to view the streams & states U are being posted; NYSC confirms that such sites are Scams. That everyone should note that NYSC System-Software is designed to pick stream 1,2 randomly, not how early or late U got registered.
4) Those who applied to schools have started giving their's, while those who did online will start printing their Call-Up Letters from 21-26th October. If I were U, I will print mine lastest on 23rd, who knows if ur departure date could be a day after U have printed urs?
5) No #4000 is required to be paid while printing the letter, U have already paid it. #3045 of registration fees + #1000 of cybercafe ticket= #4045, simple as that!
6) U are required to come along to the camp with proofs if U had errors on Ur Green Card. E.g if U had State of Origin error, U can show Ur State Identification Certificate; or if U have DOB error, U are to show Ur Birth Certificate or WAEC or NABTEB as proofs. Some persons don't know that WAEC & NABTEB Certificates has Ur DOB on it.
7) If U have errors on Ur Green Card, U can email to NYSC portals with ur Full Name, Jamb Reg., Phone Number, NYSC account Email address & Password, Call-Up Number, Ur School-Name, & Matric. Number. Also, State the problems U encountered below.
cool U should know Ur NYSC account Email addresses & Passwords, because U will be sending some documents to them through it till U've passed-out of NYSC. So, if U have forgotten urs, go & retrieve it back.
9) If an SMS is sent to U by NYSC within the week of printing Call-Up Letters, know it that U are on the 1st Stream but it should not hinder U to check for urs even if U didn't get an SMS.
WELCOME TO N*Y*S*C, THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ..... FOR FUTURE & FOR HOPE!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by doublezero7(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

Im nt sure we need d waec cert....bt d Jamb also....hmmm i still no sure...u fit carry dem go sha..

Cc:
xcozee
2el
Hilsocial
doublezero7
Gazaliah

make una help ans dis question well.

Brothers, the ONLY documents you need is your call-up letter, green card, statement of result and letter of identification/ID card!

If you're married, in addition to the above, go with your marriage certificate, prolly some pictures (for backing) and your change of name publication in a popular newspaper!

To those who want to goan lie about having medical problems, go with your ORIGINAL medical report! But if I would advice u, please do not go with that! NYSC officials are smarter and stricter about that document! They have a way of confirming if the letter is original or not! Hospitals have some form of number/code! So if your report do not carry that number, they know it is fake and will most likely repost you...but to somewhere far away!

I have friends that applied for redeployment on medical reasons to South Western states but found themself in Sokoto and Abia states!

Please, be wise! Don't use your hand and come and kobalize yourself!

Be good y'all!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wunmi590(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
goldenone:
stole this from jokes section!!!

Nice one goldenone, you stole that pinchure from my thread, I was the one that created the thread, but lalasticlala, disapointed me by not moving it to front page grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
onuwaje:
::VITAL INFOS FOR NYSC BATCH(B) PCM's::
I'm glad to bring to you these infos from NYSC.
1) If u have registered, then u are eligible for mobilisation, it is automatic, no exemption.
2) U are successfully mobilised when U have gotten Ur Call-Up Letter & know where U are deployed.
3) Please, ignore any site that tells U to login to view the streams & states U are being posted; NYSC confirms that such sites are Scams. That everyone should note that NYSC System-Software is designed to pick stream 1,2 randomly, not how early or late U got registered.
4) Those who applied to schools have started giving their's, while those who did online will start printing their Call-Up Letters from 21-26th October. If I were U, I will print mine lastest on 23rd, who knows if ur departure date could be a day after U have printed urs?
5) No #4000 is required to be paid while printing the letter, U have already paid it. #3045 of registration fees + #1000 of cybercafe ticket= #4045, simple as that!
6) U are required to come along to the camp with proofs if U had errors on Ur Green Card. E.g if U had State of Origin error, U can show Ur State Identification Certificate; or if U have DOB error, U are to show Ur Birth Certificate or WAEC or NABTEB as proofs. Some persons don't know that WAEC & NABTEB Certificates has Ur DOB on it.
7) If U have errors on Ur Green Card, U can email to NYSC portals with ur Full Name, Jamb Reg., Phone Number, NYSC account Email address & Password, Call-Up Number, Ur School-Name, & Matric. Number. Also, State the problems U encountered below.
cool U should know Ur NYSC account Email addresses & Passwords, because U will be sending some documents to them through it till U've passed-out of NYSC. So, if U have forgotten urs, go & retrieve it back.
9) If an SMS is sent to U by NYSC within the week of printing Call-Up Letters, know it that U are on the 1st Stream but it should not hinder U to check for urs even if U didn't get an SMS.
WELCOME TO N*Y*S*C, THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ..... FOR FUTURE & FOR HOPE!
apreciate ur tym, tankz

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
ene4real1:
BREAKING NEWS!!! The Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari hereby announces to all Graduates, Undergraduates, University and Polytechnic Students, and Applicants that today is Friday 16th October 2015 and that tomorrow will be Saturday 17th October 2015. Thank you for reading. You can now go back to what you were doing. Good evening. grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
cheesy
omitooguns:
I love this ..

...I said to the man at the gate of the Years...Give me light that i may thread on safely in d Dark...He said to me put ur hands in God's hand...that is better than millions of lights...Excerpt from "My World"

same thing i say to u all my fellow CM...we'd soon b launching out to land far away from home...we'd find new horizon...Love, ...and Stress... "Put ur hands in God's Hand". cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:
I love this also..

"Being so long in the Lowest form, i got an advantage over the clever boys...I got into my bones d essential of d ordinary English structure...and this was a memorable tin to me - Talking about my early life ":....by Dele Ashade...Author of A1 English.

NYSC is a yr program...after 3wks boredom will set in...get d essential...think abt how u can get d "advantage" cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:
I Love this also

Hamlet cool

and i love Proverbs 5:18-19 ...this is y i must not look at anoda Opeke wink

I love also Kenny G...Feat. Armstrong..."What a Wonderful World" cool

And I love DBN...oh missed dis station back den in Jss 2...i dont miss NIGHT SHIFT....ever green movie "Lords of D Rings"...cool

I love lastly...country songs..and Jazz...wink cool

hmmm...na just next wk remain...after which...i'll launch my boat...going 2 a new horizon cool

i love Hymns...IMMORTAL INVINCIBLE cool BH 43 cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by doublezero7(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

Im nt sure we need d waec cert....bt d Jamb also....hmmm i still no sure...u fit carry dem go sha..

Cc:
xcozee
2el
Hilsocial
doublezero7
Gazaliah

make una help ans dis question well.

Brothers, the ONLY documents you need is your call-up letter, green card, statement of result and letter of identification/ID card!

If you're married, in addition to the above, go with your marriage certificate, prolly some pictures (for backing) and your change of name publication in a popular newspaper!

To those who want to goan lie about having medical problems, go with your ORIGINAL medical report! But if I would advice u, please do not go with that! NYSC officials are smarter and stricter about that document! They have a way of confirming if the letter is original or not! Hospitals have some form of number/code! So if your report do not carry that number, they know it is fake and will most likely repost you...but to somewhere far away!

I have friends that applied for redeployment on medical reasons to South Western states but found themself in Sokoto and Abia states!

Be good y'all! smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Exactly
Gazaliah:

Young lady,you don't need all those ones...i.e Jamb admission letter/waec certificate but

That's why online reg made it easier than before.....

Just go with Green card,CUL,SOR/CERT...

Tchao
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
doublezero7:

Be good y'all! smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wetin u wan carry all those village item to camp
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wetin u wan carry all those village item to camp go do.
Marcelinho:
Wetin u wan carry all those village item to camp go do.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.