Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (3372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4000797 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Humblega(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
ogasman:

proof or stop spreading shit...

information is power wrong info is abuse

relax man. its likely to be true. i like d way u ar hopeful though
orlahtohbadt:
I know the circular looks authentic enough but i believe it can still be changed. By God's grace, after much pressure from people i pray it would be changed... All we need is prayers now instead of taking on each other on how true it is or not
your type of hope is better

For a record purpose, this is not the first thing Kasaure will changed without posting on NYSC page.
He suspended National headcount now extending stream 2 stay
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by littlemistress: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
KeriBaby:
Unfortunately the news is true just finished a meeting with our LI, stream 1 6th October stream 2 Nov 4th

My room mate is crying right now, y'all should stay strong, delay is not denial
crying because of what?? undecided
Is it a life sentence?
tell her to grow up please

I think I'm the only one who's indifferent about this cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by muhyideenabdul(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
ogasman:

Shey na your father be dgn

when DE spread nonsense..
post over social media come forget d official website..

anyways relaxing in my ppa local government Council in benue state playing scrabble waiting for your father to post it on the official site..
are u in sense, what is hav i said that is provocative? Is like your generation is facing psychological trauma! pls go bak to primary to learn how to comprehend
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Emmey67: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
In these present time where things are hard in the country and everything is on the increase without increase in allowance (alawee). why not make additional N20000-50000 every month and have a substantial savings at the end of this year.

If you are interested I will guide you until you see the alert on your phone.

Add me on whatapp No. :07039575096

Send I am interested and I will add you to the group
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
ogasman:

Shey na your father be dgn

when DE spread nonsense..
post over social media come forget d official website..

anyways relaxing in my ppa local government Council in benue state playing scrabble waiting for your father to post it on the official site..

I think you've taken this stuff too far?...

Wetin consign the old man wey dey enjoy hin life jeje?...

Abeg...retract.
Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
muhyideenabdul:
are u in sense, what is hav i said that is provocative? Is like your generation is facing psychological trauma! pls go bak to primary to learn how to comprehend

Guy...calmz nao...

You don't battle here like dat...

Shey NYSC na oil company ni wey you go dey follow person drag?

Abeg....retract.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
didn't insult any one expect none
but u wanna blab it's okay...

opens up my zed dry Gin killing d cold softly
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
pained nigga sending shit message...
insulting me... lol
I laugh and keep on ignoring it.
whether d circular states October or November
I will still get my certificate n move on with my life ni.....

abi Nysc na company lol
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
ogasman:
I Don tire for this Black kpenkus wen full benue...

I need go back to warri t
go start life o..

Nysc I still DE wait
So benue pekus Dem black

Dis benue boy wey dey my ppa don die grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
elmisti:
So benue pekus Dem black

Dis benue boy wey dey my ppa don die grin

Idoma land wen I de dem black o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2016
My dear she already has plans and people react to disappointments differently

littlemistress:

crying because of what?? undecided
Is it a life sentence?
tell her to grow up please

I think I'm the only one who's indifferent about this cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2016
lizzydel:
The info is true and so f***ing annoying. This is different from what we were told at the beginning. Someone needs to sue nysc
the Law Establishing Nysc Mandated Corps Member To Serve For One Year. Hence, You Don't Have A Case With Nysc.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2016
ogasman:

Idoma land wen I de dem black o

Hahaha......my paddi na tiv man

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by muhyideenabdul(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
nonentity will soon get extension join am if care is not taken
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Corpers wee ooo! Anything we tolerate remains if nothing is done about it. These are some of the reasons we should not keep quiet about the planned postponement of the batch B stream 2 passing out. First, all ID cards expire in October and claiming that you are a corps member especially with the security agencies when your ID card says otherwise is a good recipe to get into trouble. And we all know that corps members are one of the most vulnerable persons in Nigeria. Secondly, so many of us have made plans to move forward with our lives and the postponement will irreparably damage a lot of things. Thirdly, we are all batch B and ever since we have been treated as such. Separating us now is not only discriminatory but unfairly prejudicial. The separation should be carried out with the new set, after duly informing them. If they are worried about the 12th allowance, they should either give it to us or forego it, or they could treat the postponement period as part of our terminal leave so that there will be no question of paying us without us working. We do not care about the money, what we care about is our discharge certificate issued to us on 6th October 2016 with our colleagues. Don't say you're not stream 2, or not in the current 2015 batch B, so it doesn't affect you. You never know how events will turn out. For the next few days, let us launch a massive protest by sending texts to the DG on these numbers 09035227992, 07013475481. Give him any of the above reasons, or more that you can think of. Let us not relent until our voice is heard nationwide. Pass on this message. Make sure you send a text each day until a new circular is sent out reversing the postponement. It all depends on you now... Corpers wee!!!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
A new development, i hope this turns out true

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
A new development, i hope. this turns out true

I hope it's true...

Judging personally doe...it looks doctored.

1. The same A. C. Ani signed it..
2. The font is quite off..
3. The heading/title of the letter is quite far from the body of the letter.
4. The body is meant to be in solid text format as against being aligned left.
5. Today is a saturday.
6. This is a scanned document.
7. There is no source.
8. Originality is lacking.

I could go on and on but for my stream two people I hope it's real.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
orlahtohbadt:

October 6th

lol let us wait time will tell
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
donasere:

I hope it's true...

Judging personally doe...it looks doctored.

1. The same A. C. Ani signed it..
2. The font is quite off..
3. The heading/title of the letter is quite far from the body of the letter.
4. The body is meant to be in solid text format as against being aligned left.
5. Today is a saturday.
6. This is a scanned document.
7. There is no source.
8. Originality is lacking.

I could go on and on but for my stream two people I hope it's real.

The same reference with the former one. Abeegi. This new circular ..Na Warri boys do am

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
ademasta:
Donasere i see you... Kingjb and co how una dey? I am giving my khaki the very last washing tomorrow saturday o.

Where are the stream 2 guys? We won't leave you guys behind.... We are going together, nysc no be oyel company o grin we are all tired abeg. Lets pass out and face the reality.

But if nysc says otherwise, who are we to question their decisions?

Harinholar mi da?

#teamHarinholarAdemasta

Bros ye..na days we dey count now.
E come be like say Na 1 year remain...hmm

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Humblega(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
orlahtohbadt:

Corper wee. I salute Nigerians.

I don't even need to check twice before i knw it's Oluwole 1.

BTW: Pple av been sending that same doctored body on social media since yestade

Moreover, A.C Ani is still the 1 saying "carry A.C Ani". If it was such that happened, he/she would av wrote tittle as disclaimer/Notice of falsification, to prove his/her innocence of 1st circular instead of this.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yea its doctored, just found out... The address reads Yakubo instead of Yakubu... I am sorry for posting that... It was all out of frustration
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Corpers wee ooo! Anything we tolerate remains if nothing is done about it. These are some of the reasons we should not keep quiet about the planned postponement of the batch B stream 2 passing out. First, all ID cards expire in October and claiming that you are a corps member especially with the security agencies when your ID card says otherwise is a good recipe to get into trouble. And we all know that corps members are one of the most vulnerable persons in Nigeria. Secondly, so many of us have made plans to move forward with our lives and the postponement will irreparably damage a lot of things. Thirdly, we are all batch B and ever since we have been treated as such. Separating us now is not only discriminatory but unfairly prejudicial. The separation should be carried out with the new set, after duly informing them. If they are worried about the 12th allowance, they should either give it to us or forego it, or they could treat the postponement period as part of our terminal leave so that there will be no question of paying us without us working. We do not care about the money, what we care about is our discharge certificate issued to us on 6th October 2016 with our colleagues. Don't say you're not stream 2, or not in the current 2015 batch B, so it doesn't affect you. You never know how events will turn out. For the next few days, let us launch a massive protest by sending texts to the DG on these numbers 09035227992, 07013475481. Give him any of the above reasons, or more that you can think of. Let us not relent until our voice is heard nationwide. Pass on this message. Make sure you send a text each day until a new circular is sent out reversing the postponement. It all depends on you now... Corpers wee!!!
...hummm well said
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
donasere:

Guy...calmz nao...

You don't battle here like dat...

Shey NYSC na oil company ni wey you go dey follow person drag?

Abeg....retract.

Thank you!
... grin....Don't mind doz yeye child..... longest time hope una dey load POP for ya side...abi u be stream11
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
KingJB:

Harinholar sweetheart... Wetin I do Na..
Na who be ur sweetheart....***Yeye child...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
donasere:
Oya oo...
Jupa jupa...
Oya ooo....
Judi judi...

Person wey no work wan collect allawee run for this recession...
Kazaure and Buhari be laffing at you in 13 different languages...

**Passing by with my chewing stick and last box...**
#batchB #ocean1
grin... stream 2 peeps no dey smile with u oooo.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Now i see some of you dont know when to joke, although its authenticity has not being confirmed yet but u shouldnt make this kind of statement cos ur not involved directly... Would u have liked if u were to be in stream 2 and u hear/read this kind of news?... We all have to show maturity sometimes... You people keep thinking about getting paid for the month we didnt work for but its not supposed to be so... It has always been so to pay stream 2, 12 complete months as thats the policy from the beginning but if it cant happen so now, it doesnt mean they should add one more month cos they want to justify the allowance... You can decide to say in ur next post that "e don pain me"... Yes, e dey pain me cos i know wetin i don plan for my life... 19800 no do me bring myself up. Adding a month extra is gonna be like truncating my plans...

Bros na to calm down be d solution...if diz rumour happens to be true, not even u can stop it....u kip claiming dat diz has never happen bfor but mind u....Change has to begin somewhere...God knw d best for us...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
.and as per protest...corpers no dey protest oooo [/quote].... grin.... really...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
elmisti:

Guy......how dis issue dey make u happy now U nd person dey drag federal appointment
... grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
KeriBaby:
Smh type whatever u want doesn't change anything!!
I guess you're waiting for a phone call from the DG himself!!
I feel your pain tho but That's your own wahala
..Lolsssss
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Harinholar:

.and as per protest...corpers no dey protest oooo .... grin.... really...
on This Issue, Corpers Don't Have To Conplain Because The Law That Established Nysc Stated That Corp Members Must Serve For A Year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.