Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4008848 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Randy91:

guy u don try plenty!!!!!

GOD BLESS U TREMENDOUSLY!!!!
Amen bro.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawwal1:

I will never forget the night guys jump from 3storey building due to false alarm of BokoHaram in Both Tafawa Balewa and Ali Akilu hostel in Kongo(Zaria)it was crazy,my friend Taj was sleeping b4 we knw it the guy jump follow window..... I am greatful it was a false alarm if not I wouldn't have been here writing this Thnk God
funny thing be say we dey class dey prep for gens, we no even know say anything like that happen
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
dexcira:
tnx dr
My swthrt. Flex on. U don collect statement of result?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
sodiqyinka:
God bless you bro. Take heart ehn? November is here b4 you know it.

Ya tanx. So far dia is life , dia is hope. I hrd NYSC portal was d cause of d tin. I dunno how true it is.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
babatawa:

na ga kamar ka fara shan kwaya ne
Ina zan gan kwaya?? Na my avatar state be this.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
bolakale30:
Nne no be fight nau, na just question I ask o. I no like that your tone
fight keh,no o...I just found your post interesting that's allsmiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
majidyusuf:
funny thing be say we dey class dey prep for gens, we no even know say anything like that happen
Oboi u miss a lot,I recall how some guys went to Ibrahim's room(Daura) n were asking his room mates to Jam the door say na iron door while some entered insyd the wardrobe
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawwal1:

I will never forget the night guys jump from 3storey building due to false alarm of BokoHaram in Both Tafawa Balewa and Ali Akilu hostel in Kongo(Zaria)it was crazy,my friend Taj was sleeping b4 we knw it the guy jump follow window..... I am greatful it was a false alarm if not I wouldn't have been here writing this Thnk God

V funny, but on a second thought, dat kind jump only fit kill person.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
chikaodili345:

season 4? the show is still airing season 3
I wonder where he got season 4 from.
The last episode I downloaded was 20 season 3
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
chikaodili345:

Do you contribute to any of the writing?

No. It's a news aggregator site test run. The content there is from other sites. I add the news posts regularly there sha.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Page 60 loading
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
hilsocial:
See so all of una de wait for 50 to talk abi. Anyway, i dedicate this land to sodiqyinka for his support in A15, d guy really tried for me den my fellow futoite in d struggle deracathy and the lucky Randy91 and my fellow agent erisegun and oda paddy in A15 richybanky, mayorsweet, tolustx, chidexsmokey dexcira my prayer is dat God will grant u all safe journey . Erisegun keep off this land military zone, dia is cheap land in Taraba.
cry
feel like crying,
holding my breath.
my Facebook page is filled with otondos.
my whatsapp and bbm no hiding place.
Received more calls from friends about my posting.
Only to tell them I wasn't mobilized due to some errors.

Please o. I Hope Nysc would correct those errors before the next batch.
Please sodiqyinka I want to Have a long talk with you.

Thanks Hilsocial
One Love
Team Futo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawwal1:

Oboi u miss a lot,I recall how some guys went to Ibrahim's room(Daura) n were asking his room mates to Jam the door say na iron door while some entered insyd the wardrobe
So you know Mr. Daura....
I should know dis niccur be dat.

Majidyusuf u sabi am ?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawwal1:

Loooolz*

and in samaru, military personnel were all over the campus, chased guyz away from front of Amina and Ribadu hostels. Cant evr forget that night, was standin with a jambito girl that i was tryin to toast.

There was this particular soldier that had some sorta mask on, dude was so huge that b4 he talked we responded to the gestures he was makin with his hands...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
theSpark:
As a land Spectator speculator, I hereby commandeer this land for over riding public interest.

I dedicate this spot to the Chibok Girls, all children under inhumane conditions and the Nepalese people who are on hard times.

Idee91, Majidyusuf, Benebaby, miccoy, stancity, hilsocial and the others with numbers behind their names: chika, jemimaa, benebaby, decarthy, remzor this paragraph is for you.

Last word

2el my Hero, Babatawa my rolling model

grin
I got the mention.. Trying ma best!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawwal1:

haha, that's exactly what I would have done too
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
chikaodili345:

daughter or grand-daughter? i'm confused..

Don't be sister... Although, I don't know his age, you can't be his granddaughter. The least you could be is his last born.

I dey feel your Queen's language, abeg you fit dey teach me that cos I need to take mine to go another level.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
theSpark:

Ina zan gan kwaya?? Na my avatar state be this.
ni ban sani ba ai... ina kake zama?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
idee91:
So you know Mr. Daura.... I should know dis niccur be dat.
Majidyusuf u sabi am ?
No, I never see the pishur
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
theSpark:

No. It's a news aggregator site test run. The content there is from other sites. I add the news posts regularly there sha.

Oh, okay.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawwal1:

lmfao... say wetin na?
same boiz wey go dey shout make mawt ..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
babatawa:

Loooolz*

and in samaru, military personnel were all over the campus, chased guyz away from front of Amina and Ribadu hostels. Cant evr forget that night, was standin with a jambito girl that i was tryin to toast.

There was this particular soldier that had some sorta mask on, dude was so huge that b4 he talked we responded to the gestures he was makin with his hands...
Lol the soldier na spoiler I swear!don't tel me u ran n left ur Jambito girl there
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
babatawa:

Loooolz*

so you mean say no be jambito u be then
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
idee91:

So you know Mr. Daura....
I should know dis niccur be dat.

Majidyusuf u sabi am ?
Yeah bro I Sabi lots of accounting guys must na my guys,as u knw pub Admin n Accounting for football na El-classico for Kongo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
benebaby77:

I dey feel your Queen's language, abeg you fit dey teach me that cos I need to take mine to go another level.

Perhaps unintended, this comes across in a slightly mocking tone.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
majidyusuf:
No, I never see the pishur
Okay the way he was gisting you about Ibrahim got me wondering ne ai
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chidexSmokey(f): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
hilsocial:
See so all of una de wait for 50 to talk abi. Anyway, i dedicate this land to sodiqyinka for his support in A15, d guy really tried for me den my fellow futoite in d struggle deracathy and the lucky Randy91 and my fellow agent erisegun and oda paddy in A15 richybanky, mayorsweet, tolustx, chidexsmokey dexcira my prayer is dat God will grant u all safe journey . Erisegun keep off this land military zone, dia is cheap land in Taraba.
Amen dear. Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
hilsocial:

V funny, but on a second thought, dat kind jump only fit kill person.
Seriously some student got injured but thank God no death
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
deracathy:
cry feel like crying, holding my breath. my Facebook page is filled with otondos. my whatsapp and bbm no hiding place. Received more calls from friends about my posting. Only to tell them I wasn't mobilized due to some errors.
Please o. I Hope Nysc would correct those errors before the next batch. Please sodiqyinka I want to Have a long talk with you.

Thanks Hilsocial One Love Team Futo
sorry dear.. it's really disheartening believe me God got this all worked out.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
idee91:

Okay the way he was gisting you about Ibrahim got me wondering ne ai
that their class way reach 6 million
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawwal1:

Yeah bro I Sabi lots of accounting guys must na my guys,as u knw pub Admin n Accounting for football na El-classico for Kongo
Hehehehe... omo na die o
Na ojoro una dey take win us sha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
theSpark:
As a land Spectator speculator, I hereby commandeer this land for over riding public interest.

I dedicate this spot to the Chibok Girls, all children under inhumane conditions and the Nepalese people who are on hard times.

Idee91, Majidyusuf, Benebaby, miccoy, stancity, hilsocial and the others with numbers behind their names: chika, jemimaa, benebaby, decarthy, remzor this paragraph is for you.

Last word

2el my Hero, Babatawa my rolling model

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.