Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4049228 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
majidyusuf:
I did not abuse you, I am deeply sorry if na so you take am

Am not angry na...We are in the Month of FORGIVENESS....

Adi bin Hatim RA reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said,
"Guard yourselves against the Fire (of Hell) even if it be only with half a date-fruit (given in charity); and if you cannot afford even that, you should at least say a good word.”(Bukhari and Muslim)
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gazaliah:

Am not angry na...We are in the Month of FORGIVENESS....

Adi bin Hatim RA reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said,
"Guard yourselves against the Fire (of Hell) even if it be only with half a date-fruit (given in charity); and if you cannot afford even that, you should at least say a good word.”(Bukhari and Muslim)
thank you eh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kingnap(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
haywire1:
Any engineer in here?
I need info from an engineering graduate
am here
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by pweetyface(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
iykebesbt1:
where ve u been?
Around....
Just looking
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
horladmejy:

lol..... you dey talk of millions..smh...how will i use millions to go to another country i dey craze??

Ar u

Happy weekend PCMs
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ojeremi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Cc: Sadiqyinka

Bro kindly check ur mail...nd please reply
Sadiqyinka @gmail.com

Thanks. Waiting in anticipation
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ojeremi:
Cc: Sadiqyinka

Bro kindly check ur mail...nd please reply
Sadiqyinka @gmail.com

Thanks. Waiting in anticipation

its Sodiqyinka not Sadiqyinka....

If you did not mention his moniker correctly,he will not see your mention
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gnen: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
haywire1:

Av u heard abt NSE(nigeria society of engineers) registration/application?
It fake and Scam. So do ignore it or contact your department or faculty.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by horladmejy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Physika:

Ar u

Happy weekend PCMs

Boss i hail o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Jerry24kay(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
BREAKING NEWS FROM OWERRI, IMOSTATE.

It happened in Owerri yesterday. I heard it today at lunch. This world is becoming even more scary oh. A newly married man saw a prostitute clothed seductively by the road.
She was just too sexy to be overlooked. He picked her up and abandoned the way home to a hotel. He lodged in with her.
In less than five minutes he was on top of her. The prostitute was as flexible as a snake. When he was having sex with her, her moaning sounded like a 'hissing snake' but he was carried away with her moves and didn't really give his concern to it. The married man had sex with her over and over again.
Paid her more than what they bargained.

He woke up at voodoo hour with the intention of having another round with her. He didn't find her on the bed. He heard hissing sounds in the bathroom. He scrambles out of bed and saunters to the bathroom.

He opened the door. His heart beat drummed heavily as he saw big pythons talking to each other.

He screamed loudly. The pythons leaped on him. He ran to the door and found it locked. The pythons crawled to him. He shouted for help and banged the door.
The pythons got to him and jumps to strike him.

"""" Immediately he woke up! And almost screamed but couldn't when he discovered it was just a nightmare. The room was dark.
The lights were switched off he felt...
He felt something cold touching his body. He searched with his hands and it felt like a cylinder with a hard skin impregnated with scales.

He finally felt something trying to swallow his head.He touched it and discovered it was a big snake trying to swallow him up. The room wasn't dark.
His head, down to his chest was inside the snake's mouth. The snake's poisonous saliva covered his face. He started struggling and struggling but the snake pinned him down. He tried to scream for help but couldn't because if he opens his mouth, the snake's poisonous saliva will flow in and he will unavoidably swallow it forcefully.

He kicked his leg,used his hands but the snake was too strong.

He managed to bite the snake's tongue. The snake got wounded and involuntarily vomits him.

He looked at the snake with blood on his mouth and discovered it was a big python. He grabbed an empty bottle and smashed the python. The python collapsed. He jerked up and jumped out of the bed.

He started screaming for help. He dashed out of the hotel.
He got home, looking all clean and cool. His wife was asleep already. He crawled into the bed beside his wife and slept off.

He woke up almost at dawn and discovered his wife has turned into a snake. The wife told him everything he did and how he stroke a python dead.

Before he could apologise,his wife told him she was her mother disguised in a different body. He cheated on her with her mother. She got so angry. The man almost committed suicide.

His wife told him to return to that hotel and carry her mother back to the house if not she'll kill him. He left immediately and rushed down to the hotel.

He went straight to the hotel room and found his wife, mother-in-law, his sister, his mother in the room. They were all hissing like snakes.

Immediately he realised they were all in the same secret cult.

They stood up and watch him without saying a word. Great panic gripped him by the throat. He couldn't talk.....And the only problem now is that I don't just know how I will end this FAKE STORY...**** Mtcheww www... Happened in OWERRI my foot. ... Fake story joor...I'm sorry if I scared you. Anyways now u know how I felt when I read it.♥♥ one love to all PCM ♥♥♥

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gazaliah:

Good dearie....Na the same place we dey go be that
how and which place again?make beamborla no stab u for sleep ooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
gudpm guys
is there anybody that graduate from AAU ekpoma in the house? because I am feeling like am the only ekp student here and it sucks big tym.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
merikims:
gudpm guys
is there anybody that graduate from AAU ekpoma in the house? because I am feeling like am the only ekp student here and it sucks big tym.
You are not alone sweerie!
I graduated from AAU Ekpoma.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Solomonodimegwu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
benebaby77:

That's a nice... I majored in Car Admi and my poor friend majored in bicycle Admi… I just dey pity the guy ni ooo. Anyway you are welikomu...
lol! I actually meant business administration
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eseohe23:
You are not alone sweerie! I graduated from AAU Ekpoma.
yippee seriously excited wat set a d dpt?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eseohe23:
You are not alone sweerie! I graduated from AAU Ekpoma.
yippee seriously excited wat set and dpt?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
merikims:
yippee seriously excited wat set and dpt?
2013/2014. Chemistry.
You?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eseohe23:
2013/2014. Chemistry. You?
2013/2014 computer science
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
horladmejy:

Boss i hail o

I hail u pass
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eseohe23:

2013/2014. Chemistry.
You?
have you heard anything about mobilization from our slow faculty and school?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jerry24kay:
BREAKING NEWS FROM OWERRI, IMOSTATE.

It happened in Owerri yesterday. I heard it today at lunch. This world is becoming even more scary oh. A newly married man saw a prostitute clothed seductively by the road.
She was just too sexy to be overlooked. He picked her up and abandoned the way home to a hotel. He lodged in with her.
In less than five minutes he was on top of her. The prostitute was as flexible as a snake. When he was having sex with her, her moaning sounded like a 'hissing snake' but he was carried away with her moves and didn't really give his concern to it. The married man had sex with her over and over again.
Paid her more than what they bargained.

He woke up at voodoo hour with the intention of having another round with her. He didn't find her on the bed. He heard hissing sounds in the bathroom. He scrambles out of bed and saunters to the bathroom.

He opened the door. His heart beat drummed heavily as he saw big pythons talking to each other.

He screamed loudly. The pythons leaped on him. He ran to the door and found it locked. The pythons crawled to him. He shouted for help and banged the door.
The pythons got to him and jumps to strike him.

"""" Immediately he woke up! And almost screamed but couldn't when he discovered it was just a nightmare. The room was dark.
The lights were switched off he felt...
He felt something cold touching his body. He searched with his hands and it felt like a cylinder with a hard skin impregnated with scales.

He finally felt something trying to swallow his head.He touched it and discovered it was a big snake trying to swallow him up. The room wasn't dark.
His head, down to his chest was inside the snake's mouth. The snake's poisonous saliva covered his face. He started struggling and struggling but the snake pinned him down. He tried to scream for help but couldn't because if he opens his mouth, the snake's poisonous saliva will flow in and he will unavoidably swallow it forcefully.

He kicked his leg,used his hands but the snake was too strong.

He managed to bite the snake's tongue. The snake got wounded and involuntarily vomits him.

He looked at the snake with blood on his mouth and discovered it was a big python. He grabbed an empty bottle and smashed the python. The python collapsed. He jerked up and jumped out of the bed.

He started screaming for help. He dashed out of the hotel.
He got home, looking all clean and cool. His wife was asleep already. He crawled into the bed beside his wife and slept off.

He woke up almost at dawn and discovered his wife has turned into a snake. The wife told him everything he did and how he stroke a python dead.

Before he could apologise,his wife told him she was her mother disguised in a different body. He cheated on her with her mother. She got so angry. The man almost committed suicide.

His wife told him to return to that hotel and carry her mother back to the house if not she'll kill him. He left immediately and rushed down to the hotel.

He went straight to the hotel room and found his wife, mother-in-law, his sister, his mother in the room. They were all hissing like snakes.

Immediately he realised they were all in the same secret cult.

They stood up and watch him without saying a word. Great panic gripped him by the throat. He couldn't talk.....And the only problem now is that I don't just know how I will end this FAKE STORY...**** Mtcheww www... Happened in OWERRI my foot. ... Fake story joor...I'm sorry if I scared you. Anyways now u know how I felt when I read it.♥♥ one love to all PCM ♥♥♥

Hehehehe...
U see dt man called stancity ehn,,, na candidate f d left major...

Bwahahaha

One.Love
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
merikims:
have you heard anything about mobilization from our slow faculty and school?

Lol@ slow faculty and school cheesy

We were called by our HOD to come fill some form....donno abuh other department.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gnen:
It fake and Scam. So do ignore it or contact your department or faculty.

Lol scam kee, mayb u don't knw what I'm saying

Check it out. http://www.nse.org.ng/apply_online/graduate/
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
merikims:
2013/2014 computer science
Prof. Bayo people grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Offline for a while. Opens door, sits down. I need somebody that stays in Ibadan here, i wanna ask some questions for a friend and myself.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dubylhover, any news from sch?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by pwettylady(f): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please when will uNNseat and approve results o.abidem wan make this vatch fly person?any info pls
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
hilsocial:
Offline for a while. Opens door, sits down. I need somebody that stays in Ibadan here, i wanna ask some questions for a friend and myself.

grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eseohe23:
Prof. Bayo people grin
yh oooo.when was that?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dubylhover(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
hilsocial:
Dubylhover, any news from sch?

omo i neva hear anytin oo..but im planning on entering 1st week of nxt mnth to collect statement of result..yu dn hear anytin?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
merikims:
yh oooo.when was that?

April/May.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Beamborla(f): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
merikims:
how and which place again?make beamborla no stab u for sleep ooo
what I do now

no worry, sweetheart, I haff dash you from the ass of my hrt

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.