Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4040592 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Gazaliah:
You don vex....Majidyusuf
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2015
majidyusuf:
I don't really get angry, what's annoying is that you claim to be Muslim

Am not claiming to be....."I am A MUSLIM"So,what do you gat to sayPlease, I no get time for argument
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Gazaliah:

Am not claiming....I am A MUSLIM....
keep showing the world that's how it's been practiced
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goldenone(f): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2015
babatawa:
Mornin Goldenone

are you avoidin me sad
Um...not really my dearest babatawa, My ba3 was running low (still is) and I didn't want to start s early since the power holders have chosen to hold onto it. How was your night
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Beamborla(f): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Gazaliah:
Beamborla,leave dos guys...Wetin you find go dere before...

#Oun ti oju nwa,Ni oju nri...#Fact
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goldenone(f): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2015
theSpark:

Slept fine. Weird dreams tho grin You're the physiologist yea? Where would you like to serve?
Weird dreams I'm not so sure about my posting yet but I just don't want to go to the north
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2015
majidyusuf:
keep showing the world that's how it's been practiced

What are you talking about bro

Your case is like someone who is walking along the way and hear the call to prayer but did not go to masjid for solat and on his way,he saw someone who is Observing solat at the roadside without puting cloth on but a rag(That person is a pauper),you now say "Is that how to pray?.....Allah will not accept it from him".

Note:The person criticizing the man observing solat do not observe the solat and he is telling the man that the solat will not be accepted...

What have you done on dis thread that showcased your intention in educating Muslims

You are here telling me am Claiming to be a Muslim...

[size=14pt]I come in PEACE[/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Gazaliah:

What are you talking about bro

Your case is like someone who is walking along the way and hear the call to prayer but did not go to masjid for solar and on his way,he saw someone who is Observing solar bu the roadside without puting cloth on(That person is a pauper),you now say "Is that how to pray...Allah will not accept it from him".

Note:The person criticizing the man observing solat do not observe the solat and he is telling the man that the solat will not be accepted...

What have you done on dis thread that showcased your intention in educating Muslims

You are here telling me am Claiming to be a Muslim...

[size=14pt]I come in PEACE[/size]
you mean 'salat'? What you explained there in no way correlates to what we were talking about. This is not a thread to educate religious issues, you don't need to announce to everyone that you are Muslim, it should show in you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
goldenone:

Weird dreams I'm not so sure about my posting yet but I just don't want to go to the north

Why? I hope you'll not say it's because of insecurity.
P.S It is totally safe to withdraw money from ATMs in full glare and trek to your destination unhurt in most northern cities. Things are cool up there. Anyway let's hear your reasons. Why don't you want to go to the north?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2015
theSpark:

Good idea My eyes are on UJ and BSU,

Nice! seems you got a thing for north
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goldenone(f): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2015
theSpark:

Why? I hope you'll not say it's because of insecurity.
P.S It is totally safe to withdraw money from ATMs in full glare and trek to your destination unhurt in most northern cities. Things are cool up there. Anyway let's hear your reasons. Why don't you want to go to the north?
I hate travelling and most especially long distance! My elder brother went with A15 and was posted to Kano and his travelling experience scares me!!! A whooping 18 hours!!! what the heck! Except I'd be going on a plane I don't think i'd want to voluntarily enter a bus going anywhere farther than Abuja!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2015
theSpark:

Dude I'm wearing a Hazmat suit
Hamzat kohr Faridat ni
This radiation is highly penetrative
no amount of lead shielding can absorb it
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Beamborla:
not fine! plenty conspiracy against me angry
Price you pay for being pretty
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2015
majidyusuf:
you mean 'salat'? What you explained there in no way correlates to what we were talking about. This is not a thread to educate religious issues, you don't need to announce to everyone that you are Muslim, it should show in you.

There is correlation.Its because you don't relate it to ur actions.....

Are you telling me dia is a specific place to give teaching of Islam

You missed again cos I don't HIDE my religion....If you do not like it my way,you ave to ignor me...#Shikena
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Beamborla:
babatawa and kbs468cry

O gbadun o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Gazaliah:

You missed again
I have apologized to you but you still don't want to let it swerve. Help me relate it please, embarrass me, I dare you. This is nairaland where everything has its section, not the open world
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Gazaliah:

You missed again cos I don't HIDE my religion....If you do not like it my way,you ave to ignor me...#Shikena
who is talking about hiding anything? I will start ignoring you, it's your request
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2015
majidyusuf:
I have apologized to you but you still don't want to let it swerve. Help me relate it please, embarrass me, I dare you. This is nairaland where everything has its section, not the open world

I never see any apology mentioning me ooo..

O.k,it has come to an end.....Let it slide
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
hadassaheke:

As eh almost all profs are like dat......i dont know if its over sabi or what, n at times they always end up confusing us d more....

Some dunno what they re doin johr buh most of them it's highly coz they see thinz in a diff way or should i say they see thinz for exactly what they are.

You gotta admit we(you and i) all thought physics was just physics until we got introduced to quantum physics which tries to deal with the discrepancies encountered using classical physics.

I think same applies to some of these professors, they see it all in a whole diff angle that passing info to us seems almost impossible to them...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
goldenone:

Um...not really my dearest babatawa, My ba3 was running low (still is) and I didn't want to start s early since the power holders have chosen to hold onto it. How was your night

Awwwn! wish i could share some Kwatts with you. My night was great thanks

missed you so much, this place has being so dull without ur lovely smile to lighten it up sad
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gazaliah:

I never see any apology mentioning me ooo..

O.k,it has come to an end.....Let it slide
are you blind? All the I am sorry I have been typing, now you are claiming you never saw anything.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whats wrong with these two
Hae Majidyusuf Gazaliah ...

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
goldenone:

I hate travelling and most especially long distance! My elder brother went with A15 and was posted to Kano and his travelling experience scares me!!! A whooping 18 hours!!! what the heck! Except I'd be going on a plane I don't think i'd want to voluntarily enter a bus going anywhere farther than Abuja!

Oh your reasons are understandable. I hate long trips too but the love for adventure and new experiences should be greater than hatred for long trips.

Travelling to the US in a plane is also a long journey.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
babatawa:

Nice! seems you got a thing for north
Yes o. North and yankee
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
goldenone:

Oh your reasons are understandable. I hate long trips too but the love for adventure and new experiences should be greater than hatred for long trips.

Travelling to the US in a plane is also a long journey.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
babatawa:
nth do me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Benny95(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jus passing
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
majidyusuf:
are you blind? All the I am sorry I have been typing, now you are claiming you never saw anything.

Smiles.....Am not blind....I don see am but that your question wan make me vex but I will not cos Am FASTING cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
babatawa:

MeO tobe..Slap me for wia.I will.........
Don't let me complete it
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Benny95:
Jus passing

look front ooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where is Horladymeji,physika,stancity et al

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.