Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4040315 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
chikaodili345:

Did you see the first Avengers film?

Yep. I like the Avengers crew/ franchise and I like to watch them in their individual movies too. it gives a total picture. So far I've seen
Thor I & II
Captain America I and II
All the Ironman Movies
And Avengers I.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 4:14pm On May 01, 2015
theSpark:

Yep. I like the Avengers crew/ franchise and I like to watch them in their individual movies too. it gives a total picture. So far I've seen
Thor I & II
Captain America I and II
All the Ironman Movies
And Avengers I.

Same here. So far, I think Captain America II is the best.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
emphasizer:

PLEASE I AM A STUDENT OF THE 
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI ..
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
my name was sent by the senate  but had errors...... My MATRIC no is 20091642673
My class of degree is Second class upper
My surname is OKOLI
first name CHUKWUDI
middle name FRANCIS
JAMB REG NO 92729818EH
DATE OF BIRTH 25TH AUGUST 1992....
If you're already been mobilized, just go to your camp, everything would be rectify there.
#NoAlarm
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
chikaodili345:

Same here. So far, I think Captain America II is the best.

Winter Soldier.

I like that mean ass winter guy almost better than Nick Fury. I like the IronMan series better the science there is more believable.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
theSpark:

Winter Soldier.

I like that mean ass winter guy almost better than Nick Fury. I like the IronMan series better the science there is more believable.

Yeahh. The fight sequences between Cap & Winter Soldier were great. I personally love Sam Jackson as an actor, so I always like his characters.

The only Iron Man I like is the first one. Others were quite mediocre.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
Sugahylz:

Remember when u asked dat question abt "stream" and I made that little joke? Remember ur reaction?
Oh well now you know the feeling when "people don't take a joke for what it is". smiley
Well, first thing first, I don't think, as a peace loving person as you are (I assume), that it is appropriate (now) for you to bring up this issue again. I mean, it's a new month.

Secondly, I want you to know that there is a different between mockery, insult, & a joke. And even though then I found your reply to my question to be insulting, I never reciprocate the gesture....rather, I tried explaining to you that I was not familiar with your kind of joke.

But, don't you worry now, you can joke the hell out of me; but only on one condition, " that I'll get my apology kisses from you" and should incase, you're wondering what that mean, "ask mzmeeday" wink grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2015
jemimaa01:

and you are please o,its very early for this...just leave it,thank yousmiley

BTW,good morning people,amd happy new month..this month would mark the beginning of beautiful things in our lives,BGG....cheesy
Cc babatawa
mzmeeday
miccoy
idee91
2el
haliluck
majidyusuf

Good evenin puff puff face
happi new month to you too
and hws ur day goin?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
haliluck:

Lolll dis kind tin dey pain oooo
I tell you my sister, e dey pain wella.
But, I gat to be man, I won't cry, I won't get angry.
But, I know your motive....and not tonight tongue grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2015
Gazaliah:
Morning house.....

jumat Mubaraq
same to you bruh
where have you bin?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2015
As una won break record pass A15 thread.. Make una no carry nonsense full here. wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2015
Venom104:

dont know why your moniker reads halifuck in my head..
smh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2015
emphasizer:

PLEASE I AM A STUDENT OF THE 
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI ..
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
my name was sent by the senate  but had errors...... My MATRIC no is 20091642673
My class of degree is Second class upper
My surname is OKOLI
first name CHUKWUDI
middle name FRANCIS
JAMB REG NO 92729818EH
DATE OF BIRTH 25TH AUGUST 1992....

bro you forgot somethin o
your shoe size
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2015
chikaodili345:
Someone launders N25 billion and the fine is just N3 million?

Yes, that makes perfect sense.
That sounds to me like a profitable business.
That's just the right kind of business idea any business mogul is ready to invest in grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2015
babatawa:

bro you forgot somethin o
your shoe size
If him reach camp, NYSC go measure am grin
You ma wetin you wan use him shoe size do You be cobler , abi na him leg you wan take do teaching practice
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2015
miccoy:

If him reach camp, NYSC go measure am grin
You ma wetin you wan use him shoe size do You be cobler , abi na him leg you wan take do teaching practice

you again!

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2015
babatawa:

you again!
You wan deny the ministry? grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
miccoy:
You wan deny the ministry? grin
What ministry?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2015
babatawa:

What ministry?
Hahaha see General Overseer dey ask me what ministry? You don forget the ministry wey you CEO?
Okayyyyy! Sorryyyy! Your medication ba?!?!
Abeg, who see am?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by slap1(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2015
Hello guys, is it really September? Someone should answer me, please, let me know how to face my clearance.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2015
slap1:
Hello guys, are we really sure it's September? Someone should answer me, please, let me know how to face my clearance.
Focus on November but in the end they said its September then its gonna be an advantage..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by slap1(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2015
Stancity:
Focus on November but in the end they said then its gonna be an advantage..
I don't really understand your post.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2015
slap1:
Hello guys, is it really September? Someone should answer me, please, let me know how to face my clearance.

No one is really sure. My advice is to wait till the official schedule is released on nysc.gov.ng

The schedule is supposed to be out when the A15 batch begins orientation. So, by the end of next week
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by slap1(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2015
chikaodili345:

No one is really sure. My advice is to wait till the official schedule is released on nysc.gov.ng

The schedule is supposed to be out when the A15 batch begins orientation. So, by the end of next week
Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2015
slap1:
I don't really understand your post.
No vex, post modified. E get person wey been dey rub my head smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by pendusky(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2015
Information is power!

I had this before my camp days, and I was so informed! that people were asking me at camp how did you know this?

we invite serving corp member in the group and we get information we need, before the camp we had already know what we we expect and we were cool!

This morning has been wonderful, We had a serving corp member in the room, and learnt a lot about him!

we shall continue to invite corp member from other states to the group before the camp begins!

Tonight we shall also tell u items u might need at camp! Hey Dont miss ur Jeans Trouser coz u will need them for Jeans carnival, ask us what ever u will need to know and we will advise u accordingly!

need to be added to the group?
whatsapp 08080203728
Information is power!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 6:55pm On May 01, 2015
2el:
In case you missed it:

Yesterday a Federal High Court sitting in Benin sentenced the younger brother of the former Governor of Edo State, Chief Lucky Igbinedion to 6 years in prison for an offence of money laundering to the tune of N25 billion belonging to the good people of Edo state.

He was given the option of paying a N3 million fine instead of serving 6 years jail term.

Swiftly he brought out his ATM card from his wallet and swiped it on the POS to pay the fine and walked away from the Court as an EX-CONVICT, like his brother, Lucky
Igbinedion under whose regime as THIEFING Governor the said criminal act was perpetrated.

That's not all!

Yesterday in the same court the PA of Lucky Igbinedion's younger brother who was also standing trial over the same offense, for aiding and abetting his principal to loot Edo
State, was also sentenced.

The aide was slammed with a 20 years jail term without the option of a fine!

He spent his first night in prison yesterday while his Boss is enjoying his freedom with a new pendant on his gold
necklace - Ex Convict!

The law is respecter of the rich and influential people, but no respecter of the poor...
This is one of the reason I like justice Mayo Issa Salam... But GEJ crippled the guy with recommendation of 5 members of NUJ..... Naija I hail oooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
pendusky:
Information is power!

I had this before my camp days, and I was so informed! that people were asking me at camp how did you know this?

we invite serving corp member in the group and we get information we need, before the camp we had already know what we we expect and we were cool!

This morning has been wonderful, We had a serving corp member in the room, and learnt a lot about him!

we shall continue to invite corp member from other states to the group before the camp begins!

Tonight we shall also tell u items u might need at camp! Hey Dont miss ur Jeans Trouser coz u will need them for Jeans carnival, ask us what ever u will need to know and we will advise u accordingly!

need to be added to the group?
whatsapp 08080203728
Information is power!

The situation on ground does not warrant for a whastaap group..

Its irrelevant for now, maybe sometimes in the future..all info shud be posted here

Babatawa Stancity
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
slap1:
Bro, are you joking? you want to? I thought you were a graduate... Cos I first came across this moniker on Ola Olabiyi's thread in 2010 or so... Yes I can remember you along with jaru.s, odunnu, ileke idi and many others I can't remember again... It's nice to have you here sha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 7:04pm On May 01, 2015
Stancity:
No vex, post modified. E get person wey been dey rub my head smiley

Bro, you still dey patronise brothel on workers' day
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by remzor(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2015
chikaodili345:

season 4? the show is still airing season 3
u re right ma dear bt I av d one dt has 24episodes though nt complete yet
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
benebaby77:

The law is respecter of the rich and influential people, but no respecter of the poor...
This is one of the reason I like justice Mayo Issa Salam... But GEJ crippled the guy with recommendation of 5 members of NUJ..... Naija I hail oooo

True
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Benny95(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
P66! dayum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.