Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,185 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4055552 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
majidyusuf:
make una stop expose me for here now, my bid dey successful to procure white t shirts, una go surprise

In that case, shey u fit recruit me? i need a job
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2015
babatawa:

Loooolz* Hadassaheke what dd i tell you cheesy
lol
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Harinholar:
Beautiful morning 2 u all...av a nice day

Mornin to you too
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2015
2el:
Jemimaa01 Sodiqyinka babatawa haliluck ide91 xcozee aare2050

*what are the procedure to follow when you have the wrong institution and course on the jamb admission status portal ?

*is it necessary to go to the institution to start filling some yeye form or head straight to jamb office for regularisation ?

*How much (cost)
my namesake has said it all...although to avoid unnecessary talk and stuff,if you're close to zx just fo and get the deletion form,and an introduction letter and I think the print out where your name appeared in Abu's admission list...if you can't get these,then just head to the hq kawai and do as hali says,lol..and yes it costs3k.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:
Abia right? Second sch Evangel? Country home Ab****a?
Nope......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
DonPsymon:

All those proverbs undecided

And you're not even a nollywood actor *smh*
*SAW
you nvr see me on screen? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by danpaul1(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2015
hadassaheke:

Welcome sire, hopr say u no stingy?
PS: Beware of baba.......
No o.. Except where necessary
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2015
DonPsymon:

You're there talking minimum wage cheesy my own ma no reach o cheesy na management + na luck I take get the job so I go still hand around the manage till I see hope for another 1.

My cousins just be like my opposite side o. I don't knw how it works but when I dey serious dem d play, when I want play dem dey serious... Right from childhood o so we no gree blend up till now.

*hands you hot*

Majidyusuf that wee be making bulgari grin

1 leg of the khaki wee be longer that the other grin

I go better start my own fashion house o... Sha

*off to work*

hajaha badt guy

till you cum back

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
hadassaheke:

Welcome sire, hopr say u no stingy?
PS: Beware of baba.......

Stingy khe? So all people wey study economics dey stingy bah? That is very wrong notion. Economics doesn't teach stinginess, rather it teaches prudent uses of resources by dint of their scarcity nature.

Most economists are fond of calling themselves rational human beings. That is, they don't make any decisions without analysing its cost and benefits that decision seems to bring.

If I have to dash you money now without you render me any service, I have to think twice about it.

The cost of my decison is that I will lose that money to you in the course generosity; and the benefit I stand to gain is you will thank me for dashing you money. Weighing both cost and benefit, will pave way for informed decision.

Let us assumme that economics stinginess, I'm of belief it can't change mentality unless you chose to be stingy.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by danpaul1(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Orientation camp was suppose to be on september but am hearing that the timetable is out and stream one would begin camping in oct n stream 2 in nov. Someone should tell me its not true..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
babatawa:

In that case, shey u fit recruit me? i need a job
shey you sabi use that machine to crest the NYC logo I mean NYSC
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
danpaul1:
Orientation camp was suppose to be on september but am hearing that the timetable is out and stream one would begin camping in oct n stream 2 in nov. Someone should tell me its not true..
its not true, stream one are already in camp, stream two will go in 2 weeks time
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
danpaul1:
So sorry, its true.........
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
benebaby77:

Stingy khe? So all people wey study economics are stingy bah? That is very wrong notion. Economics doesn't teach stinginess, rather it teaches prudent use of resources by dint of their scarcity nature.

Most economists are fond of calling themselves rational human beings. That is, they make any decision without analysing its cost and benefits that decision seems to bring.

If I have to dash you money now without you render me any service, I have to think twice about it.

The cost of my decison is that I will lose that money, and the benefit I stand to gain is you will thank me for dashing you money. Weighing both cost and benefit, will pave way for informed decision.

Let us assumme that economics stinginess, I'm of belief it can't change mentality unless you chose to be stingy.
they make decisions without analysing the cost? Are you sure about that
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by danpaul1(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2015
majidyusuf:
its not true, stream one are already in camp, stream two will go in 2 weeks time
Lol
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2015
majidyusuf:
lol.......u eh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Bakrabas:
Think not that i came here 2 obstruct the forum transquility, i think i asked a simple question that demand 4 a simple ans and som1 told me stylishly 2 folo protocol whil m nt new.you may b d thread monitor 4rm d day one,bt evry1 cnt slip n face d same direction.abeg donot c mi as an irgun bt paix~kipa

Guy see all these ones wey you dey type no consign me o... you're claimin not to be new to this thread whn nobody's seen ur post on here. All these ones wey u dey type shey u for kukuma do the intro get answer to you question....

If una don sabi small english una nur go allow pipo rest

oshi...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by danpaul1(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2015
hadassaheke:

So sorry, its true.........
Gosh!! Am so tired of sitting at home n doing nothing
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Am so so so BORED!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2015
babatawa:

Guy see all these ones wey you dey type no consign me o... you're claimin not to be new to this thread whn nobody's seen ur post on here. All these ones wey u dey type shey u for kukuma do the intro get answer to you question....

If una don sabi small english una nur go allow pipo rest

oshi...
baba, u eh.......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2015
kunlesufyan:
babatawa ..baba wetin dey? Shey awe nlo?

Boda agba... i dey jare awe loti fe pari yi

how your end?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2015
hadassaheke:
lol.......u eh
your type of questions, your type of answer
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
hadassaheke:
Am so so so BORED!!!!!
make I con carry you make we comot?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
benebaby77:

Stingy khe? So all people wey study economics dey stingy bah? That is very wrong notion. Economics doesn't teach stinginess, rather it teaches prudent uses of resources by dint of their scarcity nature.

Most economists are fond of calling themselves rational human beings. That is, they don't make any decisions without analysing its cost and benefits that decision seems to bring.

The cost of my decison is that I will lose that money to you in the course generosity; and the benefit I stand to gain is you will thank me for dashing you money. Weighing both cost and benefit, will pave way for informed decision.

You are on point! am an economist, my Dad is stingy while am not.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sugarcoatted(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Morning ppl, hope y'all had a wonderful night rest
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2015
gabrielmorinho and danpaul1 Welcome to za family
beware of DonPsymon
*in PMB's voice* "zat guy s kwarroft*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2015
majidyusuf:
they make decisions without analysing the cost? Are you sure about that

They don't make decision without analysis the cost and benefit.... Sorry for the omission of 'don't'
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
hadassaheke:
Welcome sire, hopr say u no stingy? PS: Beware of baba.......

*bald man wey enter saloon na e sabi wetin e dey find*
Continu
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2015
benebaby77:

They don't make decision without analysis the cost and benefit.... Sorry for the omission of 'don't'
sighs.. Fear catch me small
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
benebaby77:

see why i dey always fear to quote you, foxxynik and DonPsymon

una can fit to type some article mehn cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2015
majidyusuf:
shey you sabi use that machine to crest the NYC logo I mean NYSC

Looolz* Bros shebi na just brush and cardboard paper wey you don cut?

piece of cake wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
majidyusuf:

cheesy lemme nur talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.