Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (28953 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by walecho(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
I spent normal life at d camp drink, eat ad pay I do't use to go to Kitchen
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by waistaa(f): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
I rep nsit atai camp,had to feign illness to go back to my hostel or simply leave ma cap in box so that I will be sent back,or go join dancers to dodge d dreadful parade. Akwa Ibom ayaya AK/13C/451

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by OMOYE247(f): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
Life at orientation camp could be stressful for a corp member within the first three days he or she arrives wink You would need to put yourself together and know how things go around in such a 'regimented place' (apologies to Mr Olaiya, Kwara State NYSC camp coordinator, 2008). As time goes on, one becomes acclimatized to the environment. When you become familiar with the surrounding, there are certain things you might likely start to do. So which of them did you do at orientation camp? Below...

1) Coming to the parade ground in the morning and trying to catch a sight of that babe in your platoon you have been dying for, so that you can stay close to her in order to initiate a conversation with her grin Chai!!! Oluwafunmilayo, God nor go forgive u for captivating and mesmerizing my heart grin

2) Dishing excess food to your crush in camp or your guys in your hostel the day your platoon would be in the kitchen.

3) Escaping from those boring seminars where they teach you how to make soap, key-holders and all those trash...while relaxing in the hostel with some few guys, soldier man go come, una go fly enter bush grin

4) Spending almost all your alawee for Mami market on top a babe wey dem go later post go anoda local government for primary assignment.

5) Rushing to morning parade without taking your bath because you woke up late and soldier men dey come.

6) Forming big boy or girl...eating at mami from Monday to Saturday but you nor dey miss the Sunday rice and chicken from camp kitchen grin

7) Pretending to be sick just to escape early mor-mor parade.

cool 'Collecting' people's soaps and other petty items when you can't find yours because you feel one them must have done same to you.

9) Escaping into the bush to take some w**d grin (the kporists know demselves)

10) Arguing with some drunk fellows late into the night after consuming countless bottles at mami grin

Feel free to add yours...
Happy Sunday to all!
girls making-up heavily to attending morning parade without bathing....lol
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by stanleyazo(m): 1:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Almost all of them!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Rapmoney(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2015
OMOYE247:

girls making-up heavily to attending morning parade without bathing....lol
grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Rapmoney(m): 2:20am On Mar 01, 2015
kemzykoko:
i did no 8 oh.... My bucket got stolen twice!!! I vex take another person own........
U too bad gan grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Spicylate:
3 and 7.
I'm sure you were in Kubwa camp cheesy
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
1 and 3 Only!!!!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2015
waistaa:
I rep nsit atai camp,had to feign illness to go back to my hostel or simply leave ma cap in box so that I will be sent back,or go join dancers to dodge d dreadful parade. Akwa Ibom ayaya AK/13C/451
but you look dreadful, how come you missed the fun?
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by paschenko(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Hhehehheehehhee, sounds like typical me. Back then I did almost all the points u mentioned apart from 1, 4 n 6. An unforgettable experience. Corpers weeee oooo!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2015
NYSC Camp.

You hate it when it starts, but get sad and miss it when it is over.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by guzerocks: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
kaiama camp Bayelsa…. one of the worst NYSC camp…..
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by caspet(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Having sex with your camp babe on burn fire night feeling it as if you've just been disvirgined...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by caspet(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2015
guzerocks:
kaiama camp Bayelsa…. one of the worst NYSC camp…..
Dat wz my camp...Batch B 2009/2010..D best camp so far..Army & everyone were corper's Frnds.I enjoyed my camp well.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by dickoflife(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2015
11. Having random sex with as many gals as possible on parade ground or inside bush at night..
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by deolacoal(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by jevic(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by ibullem(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jibola10:
my reason was after d morning parade u will still sweat nd get unclean so I bath after d morning parade.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by ibullem(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jibola10:
my reason was after d morning parade u will still sweat nd get unclean so I bath after d morning parade.

Same as me. It just didn't make sense to bath before going for drills, after which I'd be all soaked with sweat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Irunmole(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
1,2,3,4,6. NYSC orientation camp, Bodinga, Sokoto, old Sokoto state 1985/86 with Kayode Fayemi, ex Ekiti state governor, and Tony Elumelu. Unforgettable ten month experience.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by puzzler: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
No 9,9 and 9... I rmber one particular night wey we( 4 of us) go junkie near camp fence around 12midnight for fika camp yobe,2011.. sojo's like 15 con burst us... omo trust claro na.. we miss , abi dem wan catch fire?.
D following morning for parade .. camp commandant just dey rake say some cultist dis some cultist dat yesternight.....trust me na.. I come dey ask my babe for platoon.. na she con dey narrate story give me.. I just dey laf. ..
O.j and mega big ups to u wherever u ar.. miss u guys plenty plenty...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Chuksgeo: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Busy exhibiting my Onitsha business prowess selling wrist bands and cracking jokes making the babes to rally around me always which finally made my name popular for camp and becoming a friend of one the biggest boys group in camp where one correct guy paid for all our food expenses in mamy for almost all our stay in camp. Ise-Emure rocks!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by kelvinnn(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lols....3&10 grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Lnrprince(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
1,3,6 and 9ine,it was fun allllllll d way
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Spicylate(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm sure you were in Kubwa camp cheesy
correct ooo
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Spicylate:
correct ooo
wink
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Irunmole:
1,2,3,4,6. NYSC orientation camp, Bodinga, Sokoto, old Sokoto state 1985/86 with Kayode Fayemi, ex Ekiti state governor, and Tony Elumelu. Unforgettable ten month experience.
blood of guard!Jehovah nisi!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by gistmelove(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
3 and 5..... The last time we was caught dem soldiers frog marched us with just boxers to the seminar grounds....come and see begging...

which of the camp ooo..
Becos dis happen to me..
@adamawa camp batch c...

Bros no b small tin ooo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Brianpat(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Am guilty of no 6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by NaijaUntamed(m): 2:44am On Oct 14, 2015
o42austino:
I rep 10 boiz hostel dey swt after boiz don high na so we go dey do Argument till One nite Arm men came and Order us out and ask us to stand at the field and Sleep....How can a human being stand and be sleeping?,They make sure we stand their till Morning Parade......Wickedness in High and Low Places angryI rep 10 boiz hostel dey swt after boiz don high na so we go dey do Argument till One nite Arm men came and Order us out and ask us to stand at the field and Sleep....How can a human being stand and be sleeping?,They make sure we stand their till Morning Parade......Wickedness in High and Low Places.

Lmao... Ode boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.