Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa (2066 Views)

Fan Attacked Wizkid After Saying He Organizes Free Concert / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday / Justine Skye: It Is Impossible For Wizkid To Make Bad Songs [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
So yesterday, Wizkid tweeted that
Asa is the one artist he really wants
to work with so bad. Not a bad thing
to say, right? Tell that to Nigerians.
They weren't going to have any of
that. They dragged and told Wizkid
that their music is not on the same
level. Check out some of the hilarious response.

Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Ace119(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yup, their music is not on the same
level....
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
More tweets

Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Chartey(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
If Wizkid could just buy songs from a proper songwriter his songs would just be as good as Asa's. Nigerian artistes have to realize there's no shame in paying people to write songs for you. The industry is now big enough for songwriters to be paid well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by uokocha70(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Really funny, the last tweet about using "Iyeyeye" to spoil her song. Still think it will not be a very bad collabo. Don't think Asa will do it though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Sarimah(f): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
lmao
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Chartey(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
lmao
How come you have 1726 posts yet no topic? You're beautiful sha.
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
uokocha70:
Really funny, the last tweet about using "Iyeyeye" to spoil her song. Still think it will not be a very bad collabo. Don't think Asa will do it though.
Yea, it got me cracked up too. The user is right in a way. He loves saying that.
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by vizkiz: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
lmao...what kindda shiit have this nigga been smoking recentlygrin

Btw, working on my collabo with Asa join you guys soon tongue
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by juniormusa(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm Nigerians are hard to please..
God bless you Wizkid
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by juniormusa(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Chartey:
Bros I hail you oh
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Ace119(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2015
vizkiz:

Overused joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by okooloyun1(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
lmao
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by femzysticks(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Hahaha

They are not far from the truth sha

He should be thinking of Tiwa, Waje, Omawumi...

Dis wizkid boy sef
*smh*
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Airforce1(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2015
wizkid be like

"Broke people always think they have an opinion"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Chartey(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2015
juniormusa:

Bros I hail you oh
My broda how we go do?
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by juniormusa(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Chartey:
My broda how we go do?
Lol na so
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Ace119(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2015
okooloyun1:
9ce b**bs sis
grin
okooloyun1:
9ce b**bs sis
weyrey
ni e o
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by kestolove95(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Wizkid if u done see caro...tell her to take u to asa place...she sabi d gurl place
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by okooloyun1(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Ace119:
;Dweyrey
ni e o
Broda Solo oloriburuku ni ee oo. Is it a sin to appreciate good thing?
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Ace119(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2015
okooloyun1:
Broda Solo oloriburuku ni ee oo. Is it a sin to appreciate good thing?
nah you're just sex deprived perverted cunt...u nor get sister for house?
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Thegiva(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Lmfao at one tweet about ''Amala and Salad don't mix'' grin grin
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by okooloyun1(m): 12:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Ace119:
nah you're just sex deprived perverted cunt...u nor get sister for house?
So to compliment a sista means one is sex starved all dis NL kids sef.
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Ace119(m): 12:57am On Feb 23, 2015
okooloyun1:
So to compliment a sista means one is sex starved all dis NL kids sef. Seriously, I need a hard knock on my head to reset it to factory settings.
complementing a girl's boob is disrespectful...dumbass
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by okooloyun1(m): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Ace119:
complementing a girl's boob is disrespectful...dumbass
ok no prob.
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by shogz89: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2015
That iyeyeye lyrics guy just murder wizkid completely.. It was a K.O
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by StealthyMe(m): 1:39am On Feb 23, 2015
I doubt if Asa'll do it though...
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by ilovecritics(m): 2:10am On Feb 23, 2015
vizkiz:

I don dey think since eeh, u think say them no born u for crusade? As u take dey appear anywhere wey concern music dey fear me oo!!!
Keep it up.. Sing this ur song naa, make we hear so we fit rest abeg.

Them don know u already; carry bag join them. Lmao
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by raziboi(m): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2015
I laugh.....
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Sierraloaded: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2015
shogz89:
That iyeyeye lyrics guy just murder wizkid completely.. It was a K.O
I couldn't stop laughing when I first read it.
Re: Nigerians Come For Wizkid After He Tweets Desire To Collaborate With Asa by Sarimah(f): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Chartey:
tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Of Jealousy See How This Woman Killed Her Husband Over An Argument ( Photo / ROFLMAO!!!! Is This The Right Answer For The Opposite Of Original? / Chris Brown Ex, Karrueche Flashes Bare Bum Bum As She Channels Lil Kim For Hallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.