Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA (1691 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hangs Out With Asa In Paris, France (Photos) / Fan Attacked Wizkid After Saying He Organizes Free Concert / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by oshokay(m): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2015
so yesterday Wizkid picked up his phone without knowing the consequence of what he was about to do. He tweeted that Asa is the one artist he really wants to work with so bad. Not a bad thing
to say, right? Trust Nigerians na.. we always have what to say.. They dragged and told Wizkid
that their music is not on the samelevel. Check out some of the hilarious responses below..

http://oshokay..com/2015/02/fans-lambasts-wizkid-as-he-after.html

Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by delishpot: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2015
grin na bad bele people.
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by nickusoro(m): 2:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Wonder what this kid's lyrics would sound like on an Asa-piece. What exactly would he say on the track? Truth is, he's so not Asa's type of musician and I don't think he needs Father Solomon to tell him that. Son, return to the playground with Davido and quit making us boo at you for crap.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

4 Likes

Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Chanchit: 2:11am On Feb 23, 2015
They can always work something out, all he needs to do is compose something more serious.
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by BrightEye(m): 3:52am On Feb 23, 2015
have an idea for wizkid.......just be beating gangan or banduru drum....!
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by jerflakes(m): 5:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Everytime, Naija fans too dey lamblast.

Na only una sabi do fan thing?
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Nutase: 5:30am On Feb 23, 2015
grin
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by sweettease(f): 5:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Some people mouth sha grin
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Pavore9: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2015
There is no crime in having an ambition!
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2015
I don't know about you guys but I can only see one dumb fan criticising Wizkid here and not 'fans' as the Op would have us believe. Wizkid might not be the greatest lyricist Nigeria has at the moment but chit you not guys when I say this that any collaboration between Asa and whizzy would be a banger! His records and previous collaborations are there for any doubter to check out.

I'm not a big fan of his but I gotta admit the guy brings in a different flavour, a better touch in his collabos. I see him doing the same in a collaboration with Asa.

FriedPlantain

4 Likes

Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by channelz: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2015
WHAT FANS angry
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Missmossy(f): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Its not up to his fans but him, he should go on. Its gonna make sense cheesy
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2015
wizkid left eme and started releasing undope stuff grin dont knw d cuz oo, i even hear say he don dey smoke weed self. that thing ruin career pass disease
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Dgunnerz(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2015
funmilayoB:
wizkid left eme and started releasing undope stuff grin dont knw d cuz oo, i even hear say he don dey smoke weed self. that thing ruin career pass disease
Sound it.. Ojuelegba..Joy..are those undope stuff?
Try smoke weed once, it's a career builder!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Humblebloke(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
funmilayoB:

See mentality!!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by gistyinka(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by blueandbirds(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Young lady what do u understand by the word undope? It seems u donno wat u sayin! Am not a fan of wizkid buh seriously the guy is trying and his last album is not dat bad so I don't no wat you are talking about! No offence tho, I like you profile pix lemme get to kno u if u won't mind lol.. quote author=funmilayoB post=30995336]wizkid left eme and started releasing undope stuff grin dont knw d cuz oo, i even hear say he don dey smoke weed self. that thing ruin career pass disease [/quote]
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by benosky(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
funny
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by Krasid(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ever since wizkid took his weed smoking to the next level, he has been releasing crap after crap.A perfect example is the "in my bed" song(crappiest song and video in 2014).He would definitely spoil Asa's song.
Re: Fans Lambasts Wizkid After Revealing His Intentions TO Collaborate With ASA by publicenemy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Asa shouldn't mess her reputation up oo.

She is on a level of her own as far as naija music is concerned.

Asa
Fela
Sade Adun e.t.c

No be Kidwiz, unless Asa will write his lines and verses and teach him how to sing them.

(1) (Reply)

Toolz To Host D’banj’s 35th Birthday Gig At Club Quilox Tonight / 9 Things Facts Asa / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.