Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know (3361 Views)

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? / 25 Facts/ Thoughts About Ufos & Aliens / Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2015
After World War II, a number of highly
regarded German scientists were brought to the
United States under a program called
"Operation Paper Clip." These scientists were the
elite of their field, working in rocket research
and development under the leadership of
dictator Adolph Hitler.
The leader of this group was the legendary Dr.
Wernher von Braun. Braun was known as one
of the world's leading authorities on space
travel, and his expertise in rocket science
instrumental in America landing a spacecraft on
the Moon.
From 1937 to 1945, von Braun was the technical
director of the Peenemunde rocket research
center, where the V-2 rocket –which devastated
England, was developed. He worked on guided
missiles for the U.S. Army and was later director
of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. He
became a celebrity in the 1950s and early 1960s,
as one of Walt Disney's experts on the "World
of Tomorrow." In 1970, he became NASA's
associate administrator.
"In Robert Trundle's book, "Is ET Here," he
discusses Clark C. McClelland's relationship with
a number of German scientists who were
assigned to the ABMA." (Army Ballistics Missile
Agency), first and foremost among them was
Von Braun. These same men would eventually
become part of NASA.
According to McClelland, there were occasional
meetings of the MFA. (Manned Flight
Awareness) These meetings were held in Cocoa
Beach, Florida, and during breaks, McClelland
was able to talk privately with some of these
scientists.
One night, McClelland and Von Braun left the
Cocoa Beach Ramada Inn and met in a back
patio, giving McClelland a chance to ask the
scientist a couple of questions privately.
McClelland told Von Braun that he was aware
that the group that Von Braun had led was
located not too far from the site of the alleged
Roswell crash of 1947. The group was launching
V-2 rockets at the White Sands Testing Range.
McClelland states that Von Braun's eyebrows
raised when he asked him the following
questions;
"Did the Roswell Incident in fact happen?"
"Was an alien craft recovered along with alien
bodies?
"Did you have a chance to go to the crash site?"
Von Braun lit a cigarette, thought for a second,
and then began to discuss the crash openly.
McClelland vowed not to discuss Von Braun's
remarks with anyone. McClelland kept the vow,
and only after Von Braun's death, did he put in
writing the amazing facts that he heard that
night.
Dr. Von Braun explained how he and unnamed
associates had been taken to the crash site after
the bulk of the military personnel had left the
scene. They did a quick once over of the site,
Van Braun stated. He related how the exterior
of the space craft was not metal as we know it,
but appeared to be made of something
biological, like skin.
McClelland's only thought at the time was that
he was being told that the craft was made of
something "alive."
And yes, there were alien bodies which were
being kept in a medical tent near the UFO. The
beings were small, very frail, and reptilian in
nature. Von Braun compared their skin to
rattlesnakes that he and his group had
encountered at White Sands.
Von Braun was puzzled by the nature of the
debris. The material was very thin, aluminum
colored, similar to chewing gum wrapping,
according to the scientist.
The description of the craft's interior was
bizarre; it was very bare of instrumentation, as
if the creatures and the craft were of a single
unit.
McClelland relates that he left with his head
buzzing from the shocking statements made by
Von Braun. He found it difficult to not tell any
of his colleagues about what he had been told. It
was like finding a treasure and wanting to tell
everyone you know about it. However,
McClelland kept his vow to Von Braun, who
died on June 15, 1977.
The information was released publicly in the
book, "Is ET Here?" published on May 1, 2005.
These amazing facts only verify what we
already believe. There was a UFO Crash near
Roswell, New Mexico in July, 1947, with alien
bodies, and this fact has been denied by the
United States government for almost 60 years.
B J Booth with excerpts from "Is ET Here?"
source and references:
"Is ET Here?" ISBN 0-9735341-2-5, by Robert
Trundle, PhD
www.eccenova.com
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp
%3FID%3D122&e=10384

Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by sunkoye: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2015
The best book for you is The Facade- Michael S. Heiser
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunkoye:

The best book for you is The Facade- Michael S. Heiser

is it free?
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by sunkoye: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
alotofgrace:

is it free?
check out google book. its free on PDF
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunkoye:
check out google book. its free on PDF

AII
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by sunkoye: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
alotofgrace:

AII
well. ..I read all sha on Google Books. Try it.
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
sunkoye:
well. ..I read all sha on Google Books. Try it.

brief me
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by kemiola89(f): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Read some novel about aliens/UFOs (Doomsday's conspiracy by Sydney Sheldon) and the story sounds alike.
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by Blakjewelry(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Most of guys talking aliens does so out of their own imagination. Even in mainstream science, the possibility of the existence of alien life is very much accepted but there is no proof. If anything the great distance which separate us is major factor.
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by Abithel: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
People don't read!
People don't want to reason out of their comfort zone,
why do people still thinks that some of this fictions are not real,
Your fears are real, but that doesn't mean you don't have power over them,
With God, all things are what..., POSSIBLE!
Aliens are real whether you people want to accept it consciously or not that will not change a thing.
you are even yet to discover the treasures of this earth and you can boldly say there is none beside us in the whole of existence
Do you know there are billions of stars in our galaxy alone and the billions of galaxies in the universe

I will stop here.
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Most of guys talking aliens does so out of their own imagination. Even in mainstream science, the possibility of the existence of alien life is very much accepted but there is no proof. If anything the great distance which separate us is major factor.

see for yourself
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Blakjewelry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HeiK0i4VLE
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by Blakjewelry(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
alotofgrace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HeiK0i4VLE
ALL these are from conspiracy theorist. Have you ever wondered why all the so called alien videos are poor captured and on this age of HD camera there is clear shot of the so called aliens? I do not doubt their existence but no as depicted. Scientifically the only evidence available is that wow signal that setii is still searching for the source or waiting for something similar, and beside people always picture some greyish weird creature with big eyes but I doubt that. There are many factors that determines the stature and shape of an organism
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Blakjewelry:

ALL these are from conspiracy theorist. Have you ever wondered why all the so called alien videos are poor captured and on this age of HD camera there is clear shot of the so called aliens? I do not doubt their existence but no as depicted. Scientifically the only evidence available is that wow signal that setii is still searching for the source or waiting for something similar, and beside people always picture some greyish weird creature with big eyes but I doubt that. There are many factors that determines the stature and shape of an organism

u can't tell where or when u see an alien..... those who saw captured with the devices they had at hand.....it wasn't planned. if u feel existence of aliens renders void the existence of God then you're wrong....cos NASA astronauts had previously found God's inscription on the moon ...one thing u got to understand is this: every single movie u see on sci-fi had it's earlier findings...
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by Blakjewelry(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
alotofgrace:

u can't tell where or when u see an alien..... those who saw captured with the devices they had at hand.....it wasn't planned. if u feel existence of aliens renders void the existence of God then you're wrong....cos NASA astronauts had previously found God's inscription on the moon ...one thing u got to understand is this: every single movie u see on sci-fi had it's earlier findings...
I do not for once doubt the existence of other beings but most of the so called alien sighting are fake. Scientists are working very hard to find even the most smallest of life outside earth that is a sign that even they believe there is a possibility. Then the issue of the sign of God on the moon, that is one big hoax. I have heard many people trying to bring God into science, that can never work. Religion and science in this present days are both parallel lines they can never merge.
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blakjewelry:

I do not for once doubt the existence of other beings but most of the so called alien sighting are fake. Scientists are working very hard to find even the most smallest of life outside earth that is a sign that even they believe there is a possibility. Then the issue of the sign of God on the moon, that is one big hoax. I have heard many people trying to bring God into science, that can never work. Religion and science in this present days are both parallel lines they can never merge.

let me rectify your flaws sire!

1. aliens sightings aren't fake. It can't be fake in different locations on earth. i believe those externals follow radio signals into our atmosphere and only advanced countries got this.

2. God on moon was no hoax. It was there on nasa.gov

3. Science and religion are embedded in each other. there is a way you combine red, blue, and green you'll get white. there is a way you'll combine same colours you'll get black. So in every black is a white and vice-versa. So is science and religion. In fact the science lord, Albert Einstein, puts it this way:
religion without science is lame and science without religion is blind.
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by davien(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
alotofgrace:

1. aliens sightings aren't fake. It can't be fake in different locations on earth. i believe those externals follow radio signals into our atmosphere and only advanced countries got this.
It can be....when accounts can't be demonstrable nor well constructed an empty claim of alien encounter can be dismissed as it were easily claimed.

It still amazes me that in the age we live in people would cling on to hoaxes rather than well evidential phenomena...
can you please direct me to the page on nasa.gov and why nobody got a Nobel prize for discovering the supernatural?

3. Science and religion are embedded in each other. there is a way you combine red, blue, and green you'll get white. there is a way you'll combine same colours you'll get black. So in every black is a white and vice-versa. So is science and religion. In fact the science lord, Albert Einstein, puts it this way:

https://www.nairaland.com/1932478/reason-why-atheists-dont-cant#26856962

look up my response to the above hoax constantly being propagated by theists..
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
davien:
It can be....when accounts can't be demonstrable nor well constructed an empty claim of alien encounter can be dismissed as it were easily claimed.

It still amazes me that in the age we live in people would cling on to hoaxes rather than well evidential phenomena...
can you please direct me to the page on nasa.gov and why nobody got a Nobel prize for discovering the supernatural?

https://www.nairaland.com/1932478/reason-why-atheists-dont-cant#26856962

look up my response to the above hoax constantly being propagated by theists..

well we can't debate this on and on....the truth is there are strange phenomena on this planet that are beyond out six senses....we're just not used to it here... moreover the US government would not tell u the truth

1 Like

Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by davien(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
alotofgrace:

well we can't debate this on and on....the truth is there are strange phenomena on this planet that are beyond out six senses....we're just not used to it here... moreover the US government would not tell u the truth
You do know that we have instruments for detecting stuff our senses can't don't you?
And I'd like to know how you can be aware of things the "US government"won't tell you, conspiracy theories?
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by Blakjewelry(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
alotofgrace:

Can you please post the link to nasa website on God on the moon? Because I can bet a million naira that there is no such thing, I even have nasa app here on my phone and there is no such joke in it.
Science and religion were mixed in the early days of man when man is yet to differentiate myth from fact. Science is guided by rules and not by order.
Thirdly have you not wonder why most of the so called alien sighting date some couple of years back and there has been no recent sighting in our present day
I will say it again, I believe there other alien species out there probably wondering what we are wondering.
There might be some systems flourishing with enough life form in more than one planet in a particular system, some galaxy might contains more life than others. One day we will find out, we may go to them or they may come to us, when that time come the world will know
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by alotofgrace(m): 5:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Can you please post the link to nasa website on God on the moon? Because I can bet a million naira that there is no such thing, I even have nasa app here on my phone and there is no such joke in it.
Science and religion were mixed in the early days of man when man is yet to differentiate myth from fact. Science is guided by rules and not by order.
Thirdly have you not wonder why most of the so called alien sighting date some couple of years back and there has been no recent sighting in our present day
I will say it again, I believe there other alien species out there probably wondering what we are wondering.
There might be some systems flourishing with enough life form in more than one planet in a particular system, some galaxy might contains more life than others. One day we will find out, we may go to them or they may come to us, when that time come the world will know

http://blog.godreports.com/2011/03/encounter-with-jesus-on-the-moon-left-astronaut-changed/
Re: Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know by Blakjewelry(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Plop p) l0p)
alotofgrace:

http://! ¿? blog.godreports.com/2011/03/encounter-with-jesus-on-the-moon-left-astronaut-changed/

?
The link you shared is a personal feeling and not some scientific fact. I have seen many blogs setup by some religious fanatic trying to justify their my claim. Post a a link to a real scientific body or blog

(1) (Reply)

Auroras / Slowdns Android Free Browsing With MTN And Etisalat / How To Activate Your Windows 7 Into A Geniune Version Without Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.