Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Who Invented This Act? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Who Invented This Act? (616 Views)

How To Book Fast Rising Act 'For Event Or Show / See This Wickedness Act / How Best To Act In A Club/party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Invented This Act? by Samfigo1(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Yes! Who invented it? Who invented beating celebrants on their birthdays? This act can be disastrous. One of my neighbours celebrated his birthday yesterday, come and see how he was beaten as if he had stolen goats from the market and mine is tomorrow, they've all vowed to replicate the same thing. WHO STARTED/INVENTED THIS CRAZY ACT?
Re: Who Invented This Act? by jerflakes(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Samfigo1:
Yes! Who invented it? Who invented beating celebrants on their birthdays? This act can be disastrous. One of my neighbours celebrated his birthday yesterday, come and see how he was beaten as if he had stolen goats from the market and mine is tomorrow, they've all vowed to replicate the same thing. WHO STARTED/INVENTED THIS CRAZY ACT?

Boy you funny o.

So, after you don join beat your friend finish, you come dey look for the inventor of the act.

Wait make them beat you too, the inventor will reveal himself/herself/itself.
Re: Who Invented This Act? by Samfigo1(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
jerflakes:

Boy you funny o.

So, after you don join beat your friend finish, you come dey look for the inventor of the act.

Wait make them beat you too, the inventor will reveal himself/herself/itself.
Boss! Ano join beat anybody nah..

(1) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Lagos Beach Polo Tournament - 1st In Nigeria (videos)!!! / Hubby's Birthday Gift / Zimbabwe's Mr Ugly Pageant Turns Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.