Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What GMB Said In The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What GMB Said In The UK (3193 Views)

Buhari:You cant believe what GMB is spending time doing in Iran(photo) / See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! / What Gmb Did To Benue People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What GMB Said In The UK by optimusprimer(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK: I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under Nigerian Airways "One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses. "You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton. "Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty and joblessness. "Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year."Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy."We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways."We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20."What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public?"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?"Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot develop our university to compete with the foreign ones?"Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty? I can go on and on."I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I send a message back home to some people who wish us dead."This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-

General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in Lon.
Vote for change

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by absoluteSuccess: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2015
It is time to really salvage Nigeria from anomallies. Baba have spoken.

4 Likes

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is too old to rule, he is an illiterate, the only thing he can do for nigeria is to continue making noise. #march on goodluck

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by omazus: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Where is Lon brother?

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by optimusprimer(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
saintikechi:
Buhari is too old to rule, he is an illiterate, the only thing he can do for nigeria is to continue making noise. #march on goodluck

GEJ TILL 2019

If u base the future of Nigeria on whether an individual is literate or not then u suffer more of literacy deficiency than the one 'without a certificate' as u claim.
Vision, mission, manifesto... These are what I see cus my eyes are set in d front of my head not behind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by optimusprimer(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2015
omazus:
Where is Lon brother?

Lon. = London
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2015
optimusprimer:

If u base the future of Nigeria on whether an individual is literate or not then u suffer more of literacy deficiency than the one 'without a certificate' as u claim.
Vision, mission, manifesto... These are what I see cus my eyes are set in d front of my head not behind.

the blind cannot lead those with sight, an illiterate cannot lead a nation with millions of graduate.

2 Likes

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by optimusprimer(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
saintikechi:

the blind cannot lead those with sight, an illiterate cannot lead a nation with millions of graduate.

And what has ur degree fetched u o... Akowe!!!
Why rant about what u know nothing of?
U must be related to Fayose.
Are u?

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2015
optimusprimer:

And what has ur degree fetched u o... Akowe!!!
Why rant about what u know nothing of?
U must be related to Fayose.
Are u?

I am an igbo man, an old illiterate hausa fulani man can not be my leader, the best he can be is my shoe shiner or suya seller. "Definitely not my president"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by optimusprimer(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
saintikechi:

I am an igbo man, an old illiterate hausa fulani man can not be my leader, the best he can be is my shoe shiner or suya seller. "Definitely not my president"
So u see urself superior to hausa or fulani ba?
As if u better of selling Okrika cloths.
Mchew

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
optimusprimer:

So u see urself superior to hausa or fulani ba?
As if u better of selling Okrika cloths.
Mchew
I don't see myself superior to any body, but one who lacks education is not fit to govern any nation. Age is not even on his side.
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by LFJ: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
saintikechi:

You are the blind one here who cannot see and with brain deficiency that make it difficult for you to think.

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by LFJ: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
saintikechi:
I don't see myself superior to any body, but one who lacks education is not fit to govern any nation. Age is not even on his side.

Tell us the achievement of the PhD holder who is currently there?

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by blackfase(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
^^^^^^ & @optimusprima, Free d guy abeg. One unfathomable trend salient around is d blind & sentimental support of most of our ibo friends about this man. Good thing is there are still a few sensible ones amongst them. The other band will never see reason. The "Azikwe" craftily embedded in his name is givin them a false sense of belonging. Wish they could wake & see thru his deceit that d guy no send them. Even Bayelsans are lyin in ambush for him......
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by doctokwus: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=optimusprimer post=30995556."I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I send a message back home to some people who wish us dead."This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-

Vote for change[/quote]
Your being pictured trekking alone has turned one governor insane to the extent he went looking for your shadow or even any scent of u in a hotel room.
By Thursday after your speech at Chatham house,many more wud go insane out of fear.

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by optimusprimer(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
saintikechi:

And army general Who's training and achievements are highly rated is uneducated abi?
Personally, I think anybody that is ranting about this certificate issue has obsolete Brains.
Abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
LFJ:

just look around, his achievements are everywhere. Trains are working, a trip from PH to umuahia is just 300 naira, electricity is more regular, sometimes we have light for 3 days straight without interruption, we no longer experience fuel scarcity, should I mention the number of higher institutions built? The almajiri schools built? The remodeling of airports across the country? The list is endless. Look beyond sentiments and you will see the facts. The goodluck administration is working.

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
optimusprimer:

And army general Who's training and achievements are highly rated is uneducated abi?
Personally, I think anybody that is ranting about this certificate issue has obsolete Brains.
Abeg!!!!

The nigerian army is not a university. Besides we are no longer in the military era.

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
LFJ:

I am the blind one here who cannot see and with brain deficiency that make it difficult for me to think.

Just hear your self talk.
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by drwebs: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
This man should be resting as his wife said. stop trying to buy foreigners to support you because you are not telling us the truth.

You are saying you want to salvage Nigeria from 16 yrs of misrule.
Question is, who are the people who misrule Nigeria?
Answer is, they are those who have left the current administration into your own party and have endorsed you and still working for you.

Subtract 4 from 16 and you'l notice your close allies are the cause of Nigeria problem.
Thank God the current administration is free of these guys.

GEJ has done nothing but good luck to Nigeria. He has performed better than the past leaders in PDP who are now in your party.

See why it's good to be educated, so you don't open your mouth without reasoning.
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by Caseless: 4:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Sumtuous speech!
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by Caseless: 4:07am On Feb 25, 2015
saintikechi:
just look around, [s]his achievements are everywhere. Trains are working, a trip from PH to umuahia is just 300 naira, electricity is more regular, sometimes we have light for 3 days straight without interruption, we no longer experience fuel scarcity, should I mention the number of higher institutions built? The almajiri schools built? The remodeling of airports across the country? The list is endless.[/s] Look beyond sentiments and you will see the facts. The goodluck administration is working.

GEJ TILL 2019
u are ultra-stuupid.
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by nzeadachie: 4:09am On Feb 25, 2015
FAYOSE OVER TO YOU, INVESTIGATE THIS ASAP
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Caseless:
u are ultra-stuupid.

The truth is bitter bro. Buhari can never win. He is a serial loser, he has lost the election 3 times before and he will lose again.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by kokoA(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2015
saintikechi:

There are more illiterates in Nigeria than literates.. Check statistics.

1 Like

Re: What GMB Said In The UK by Chiaka(f): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2015
optimusprimer:
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK: I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under Nigerian Airways "One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses. "You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton. "Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty and joblessness. "Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year."Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy."We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways."We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20."What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public?"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?"Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot develop our university to compete with the foreign ones?"Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty? I can go on and on."I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I send a message back home to some people who wish us dead."This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-

Vote for change

Why from London??
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by nzeadachie: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Chiaka:

Why from London??
DON'T WORRY FAYOSE WILL INVESTIGATE IT SOON
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by ayampissed: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
All i can say is..
Sai Buhari..
Kai Jonathan koma Otuoke
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
LFJ:

As blind as you are, I don't expect you to see any achievement of the current administration and you are forgiven for not seeing any because you are spiritually and physically blind.
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by saintikechi(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
kokoA:
There are more illiterates in Nigeria than literates.. Check statistics.

and buhari is one of them
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mad man undecided
Re: What GMB Said In The UK by festusfeezy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
eh! Ok, waiting for Fayose's comment. BTW! Buhari said "This is not
my struggle, it is our collective efforts to
save Nigeria from those who have failed us
for 16 years."-
Is it including obj who just endorsed
u.....wach ur poo man....

(1) (2) (Reply)

There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf / Buhari Favours Senator Lawan For Senate Presidency, Sahara Reporters / Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.