Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438575 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Azazi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rubbish wey them dey display

Service Unavailable.

Technical description:
504 Gateway Time-out - The web server is not responding
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ugoshevy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nairaland is to discuss the info about the test. But to discuss time to time chukwuli on how this test dey go, add diz 08065840815 for grp chat. Those wey add b4 now sorry esp yetunde. Coudnt get you on. But it seems like some questions are repeated. Those wey don write abeg add and feed us info...who even be Aviation minister.... Una too knw book sef
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by funarosho(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Azazi:
chai!!!!! time's up
I Don send them message to those oloshis ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by christopherchuk: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wen will we ever get it right in this nation naija? undecidedWen will we ever get it right in this nation naija?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Wizzaro2014(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls house any notification for (ASS)GL07? Or am I the only one here?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Wizzaro2014(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls house any notification for (ASS)GL07? Or am I the only one here?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by skjade: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls I need help ooo! the cafe in my area said they can't stay till that 8pm....pls can my BlackBerry z10 do the test..?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by musco4me: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluxmondd2:
Just got this "You have been selected for Online Aptitude Test. Go to www.faanrecruitment.com LOGIN NAME: xxxx PASSWORD: xxxx DATE: 26/2/2015 TIME: 5:00-6:00PM."

Note: SO II GL 08. Any other person in this category that has gotten sms?
yes
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by musco4me: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Onyiridike:
IT SEEMS THOSE WHO WERE NOT INVITED FOR TEST ARE THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL AFTER THEY SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATION.

AM I RIGHT?
ur nt rite. I didnt get any email wen i applied.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by inyanginyang(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
What is d way forward as d site is not responding
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Amnek: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Message for online aptitude received, who else received for faan online aptitude test
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by omanujowo: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls is there anybody taking the test by 6:30pm to 7:30pm today? if yes pls keep me posted.
PDMO position.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaydkay(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
The Funny thing is that the site opens very well but suddenly closes up when its some few minutes to the scheduled time.

What I think they should have done is to spread it over a period of 1 week so that there will be few people in each batch per hour.

Ayways mine is supposed to start 6.30pm and end 7.30pm today. The only way to do it is to stay in the office and just pray for the best that they would have gotten their acts together.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Azazi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaydkay:
The Funny thing is that the site opens very well but suddenly closes up when its some few minutes to the scheduled time.

What I think they should have done is to spread it over a period of 1 week so that there will be few people in each batch per hour.

Ayways mine is supposed to start 6.30pm and end 7.30pm today. The only way to do it is to stay in the office and just pray for the best that they would have gotten their acts together.

BROS THAT ONE NA STORY THAT TOUCHES OOO.... BETTER GO THEIR OFFICE GO WRITE WITH PENCIL AND PAPER AND FORGET THIS ONLINE POO
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Sexydevil(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
At dis juncture, I can therefore say in conclusion...
FUCC FAAN AND THE MINISTER OF AVIATION. THEY ARE SO INCOMPETENT, UNRELIABLE AND INEFFICIENT. This is so due to the many responses I've seen here as regards the test that was scheduled for today. What r dey tryna say, dat dey (Federal Govt) can't expand the bandwith of their servers to accommodate the already stupendous amount of applicants for easy and quick assessment!

They are delusional period!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kesmoney: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Plz my time is 3pm -4pm today. But I tried logging in, but it wasn't responding. I don't understand what they meant by "your password should start with capital letter P".
Plz someone should help me oh. My time is utmost up.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Sexydevil(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Azazi:

BROS THAT ONE NA STORY THAT TOUCHES OOO.... BETTER GO THEIR OFFICE GO WRITE WITH PENCIL AND PAPER AND FORGET THIS ONLINE POO

spot on broda.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dmcdad: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Onyiridike:

Have you been invited?
Yeah! Got the SMS yesterday. Test slated for 3-4pm tomorrow.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by freshyabstel: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Azazi:

can we go to faan office to write the test?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kesmoney: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
How can someone log in. I can't log in and I dont understand what they meant by your password must start with capital letter P.

How can I log in. Plz help me out.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dmcdad: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Onyiridike:
IT SEEMS THOSE WHO WERE NOT INVITED FOR TEST ARE THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL AFTER THEY SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATION.

AM I RIGHT?
Wrong! I didn't get the confirmation email.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by IdogaKole: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
I got my own text today for the invite but mine is for tomorrow. Please anybody who has written should gimme info on idogaemmanuel@gmail.com. Thanks please
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Azazi(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
freshyabstel:

can we go to faan office to write the test?

HOW U WAN TAKE DO AM.........I COULDNT LOGIN MYSELF OOOOO
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by soltex(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
The way forward is just to postpone the whole test till they've fix the problem. As for we that applied for SOll we're still waiting and trusting GOD.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Neyozak: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dis waiting is killing, make text roll in God!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Suffy: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
The site not even responding. This is gross incompetence
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Phamoxy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will be writing the test by 5-6pm today, don't know mayb the server will be ok so dat I won't go and waste my money in cafe
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Swiftlee(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who has successfully written the exam today? Mine is timing out when the website has not opened fa!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Phamoxy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Suffy:
The site not even responding. This is gross incompetence
on laptop or phone?, and wc time are u writing?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Godsknight(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
experiencing the same problem! frankly, nothing is made to work in this country
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Swiftlee(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lets appeal to the MODS to help us move this to the front page maybe we may get helpful comments and suggestions.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Dmcool(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
What's going on? the site isn't opening. and I was slated for 5- 6 pm today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.