Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439550 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrisnimasa(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2015
Congrats to the new employee ,for those that did not make it you still have the right to scrutinise the list,to beemployed is your right.after all PDP set up committees to check what led to the lose.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2015
Congratulations to those whose names has been listed, na God do am.. give thanks. And for those whose names did not appear. God has something better in store for u. Thank God still and for those that has made it. Besides, few people will still get the FAAN job aside those that have been shortlisted already. Thank God for everybody.... Na Godwin!!!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 08, 2015
@terrifienc! Please kindly explain what u mean by this ! On ur statement
Besides, few people will still get the FAAN job aside those that have been shortlisted already ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by iamkim7: 6:46am On May 08, 2015
Monalisa1:
Jt got an sms 4 d online test tmr. It is well.
Pls did u submit hardcopy of your application?
And did you take part in the first test?
And what position did you apply for?
Sorry for all the questions,I'm just trying to put my finger on something.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by EdDave(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2015
Monalisa1:
Jt got an sms 4 d online test tmr. It is well.
This means more will be recruited. Anybody else with a similar sms?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by piscesgem(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2015
tchidi:

I don't know about other departments, but I was successful for DMO, I don't know a soul in FAAN!! This is purely a miracle, and I am very grateful to GOD who did it.

Same here dont know a single soul in faan, infact even my collegue who pushed and pushed me to apply, he has people in faan his father retired from fire department in faan, couldn't write aptitude

So happy Nigeria is working, atleast am a testimony that i got a fed work based purely on merit

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by piscesgem(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2015
ukeme200:
As I get this job na #GODWIN. #teamEnugu where una?? Wait make I use origin cool down first.

Yes #TeamEnugu...are u AFO II
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2015
piscesgem:

Same here dont know a single soul in faan, infact even my collegue who pushed and pushed me to apply, he has people in faan his father retired from fire department in faan, couldn't write aptitude

So happy Nigeria is working, atleast am a testimony that i got a fed work based purely on merit
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by HarDeyBamBor: 9:13am On May 08, 2015
House, is it all the people on the selected list that will do another aptitude test coz I have someone on that list has got a test from FAAN yesterday to login to their website today for the test. Is there anyone here having the same issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by HarDeyBamBor: 9:15am On May 08, 2015
HarDeyBamBor:
House, is it all the people on the selected list that will do another aptitude test coz I have someone on that list has got a test from FAAN yesterday to login to their website today for the test. Is there anyone here having the same issue

Sorry *that got a text message*
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2015
HarDeyBamBor:

Sorry *that got a text message*

Nope. Didn't get any sms and I'm on the list. I think it's for the extra people they need to add up to make up the needed number.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2015
Oh my word, how i wish my name was shortlisted! Am heart broken. I'm just seeing this today. But FAAN, even when i believed the whole process was transparent and just, but based on the number of successful candidates you released, i don't think it was fair to have that number. Oh, my hope is dashed! Congrats to those who made it at last. BETTER DAYS AHEAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by muba2sure(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2015
@pisc can i av ur numba xo we chat beta i gat somtin to ask
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2015
My sincere congratulations goes to those who made the list, I thank God for ya'll.
Meanwhile, for those of us who lost-out, better days are ahead of us by God's grace.
Life continues!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 11:36am On May 08, 2015
HarDeyBamBor:
i didn't get such text too, it is for those that submitted hardcopy applications, and may be a little more from the people left... Ofcourse it makes absolutely no sense for them to ask those shortlisted to retake the test...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 11:43am On May 08, 2015
captainuc:
Oh my word, how i wish my name was shortlisted! Am heart broken. I'm just seeing this today. But FAAN, even when i believed the whole process was transparent and just, but based on the number of successful candidates you released, i don't think it was fair to have that number. Oh, my hope is dashed! Congrats to those who made it at last. BETTER DAYS AHEAD!!!

My bro i couldn't help it than to empathize with you, i understand the feeling, but please do not loose hope, hold on to God believe me He will SURPRISE YOU!!! BRIGHTER DAYS AHEAD BROS...

5 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
piscesgem:

Yes #TeamEnugu...are u AFO II

I sight you. I'm not AFO II, AFS rather, from akwa IBOM state. See u @ d training camp. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Monalisa1(f): 12:30pm On May 08, 2015
I submitted hard copy. I did d online test b4. Am surprised am getn anoda online test sms. Test to b done 2day frm 8am-6pm
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2015
Monalisa1:
I submitted hard copy. I did d online test b4. Am surprised am getn anoda online test sms. Test to b done 2day frm 8am-6pm

were you selected for interview? Were you selected for employment? If not? Then it`s another opportunity for you o. Congrats. Try and write it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lexyzboy: 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
informato:
10 people were shortlisted from my state (akwa ibom) to partake in the PFT...two days after faan ended the recruitment, i bookmarked the page of Security officer II. but to my suprise this morning, none of us out of the 10 invited for PFT and interview made the list released this morning...just 2 names for security officer II from my state,and i cant see their names on the PFT and interview invitation list ...i dont want to b'liv that those 2 people were among those faan later sent invitation towards the end of the recruitment exercise...well,only faan can explain how those two people who were not invited for PFT and interview made the final list
but out of those that were shortlised yesterday ve been invited for another apptitute test online. which i dont understand
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lexyzboy: 1:13pm On May 08, 2015
EdDave:
This means more will be recruited. Anybody else with a similar sms?
i got the same sms but my name have been shortlisted already..and they sent me a text yesternite to sit for another test online today between 8am and 6pm... pls its not clear to me again
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by CallMeOO7(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
Kogi! Kogi! Kogi! I don't even know what to say but I think all d statistics should have been done so that we from Kogi wouldn't even apply in d first place, after all d stress and money spent. I remember when I went for the interview in Abuja, I got their as early as 7:30am and left at around 8:30pm with just some sachets of pure water in my stomach, hmmmmm God understand, Struggle continues. angry Congratulations to you guyz who made d list. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osadolorpero(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2015
As I no see my name na #GODWIN
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by iamkim7: 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
Please people let's know how many people were shortlisted and still got sms to take the aptitude test again. Cos I raised this issue before and it seems the concessors was that there was no need for those shortlisted to take another aptitude test. But it seems some of us are getting sms to take it again.
I think this is a conundrum we need to unravel.
People let's try and get this sorted out so nobody gets misinformed.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2015
iamkim7:
Please people let's know how many people were shortlisted and still got sms to take the aptitude test again. Cos I raised this issue before and it seems the concessors was that there was no need for those shortlisted to take another aptitude test. But it seems some of us are getting sms to take it again.
I think this is a conundrum we need to unravel.
People let's try and get this sorted out so nobody gets misinformed.

Haba! You don`t need to write once you`ve been shortlisted. What you should be doing now is getting your stuff in order so that once contacted you`ll go to HQ for documentation and posting. Nothing complicating there.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 08, 2015
Faan recruitment is rubbish. They only shortlisted less than five hundred out of thousands. If I had known I would not have applied. Wasting my time and money

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2015
falaye75:
Faan recruitment is rubbish. They only shortlisted less than five hundred out of thousands. If I had known I would not have applied. Wasting my time and money
My own concern is that, no security cadet for Enugu. Don't just know or decipher how this could be. Does it mean that they won't be any successful candidate for Enugu out of many that applied for that post? Oh no o........ This is not fair. Not just fair!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by OmoOlomu(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2015
falaye75:
u never can tell when ur tym will come. Who knows u may b among 5 shortlisted in a pool of a million applicants.dont give up. God Bless ur Heart.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by iamkim7: 5:33pm On May 08, 2015
caesaraba:

Haba! You don`t need to write once you`ve been shortlisted. What you should be doing now is getting your stuff in order so that once contacted you`ll go to HQ for documentation and posting. Nothing complicating there.

Aite thanks man. I just wanted to be sure. Don't want to be caught unawares,so I needed the closure.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
falaye75:

Sorry you weren't selected. There better things ahead for you bro. Is the recruitment rubbish? No way. Whether there's just one opening in a federal institution, thousands of people will apply. It's normal. FAAN just gave everyone an opportunity to have a shot and as you can see from the testimonies of those from this thread, the process was far better than others. Remember the whole hype started when certain people started giving false hope to others that over 3000 people were to be employed else people wouldn't have been this crest-fallen.

Do you know that Nigerian Customs just employed a lot of people last week without even a single advert? Everything done in-house and termed as replacement. Kudos to FAAN for keeping this one open.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2015
FAAN really tried is not compulsory that everybody will get the job. I believed better future ahead of the people in this house that didn't make it.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by iamkim7: 7:08pm On May 08, 2015
House let's keep information flowing cos this point we are is most critical. FAAN have said they will advertise on newspapers and their Website the date for documentation and processing. But these things can be tricky. So let's keep ourselves informed. So nobody gets left behind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.