Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439323 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by SirKennie13(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alhamdulillah!!!! I just finished with my FAAN Exam with a good Score but what baffle me is that no other information on what to do again...Any idea guys? but for those yet to attempts their should just be patient and get a good Network and which is really fast enough
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by winnex007(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
PLEASE who got this message

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kwembehA: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
please what is the meaning of
Warning

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

i was scheduled to write this morning but couldnt login. only to try it later and got the mesage above
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by owolabiza(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
kwembehA:
please what is the meaning of
Warning
i was scheduled to write this morning but couldnt login. only to try it later and got the mesage above
am also having the same issue,,,whats our faithoooo....?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by fohlarp: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
SirKennie13:
Alhamdulillah!!!! I just finished with my FAAN Exam with a good Score but what baffle me is that no other information on what to do again...Any idea guys? but for those yet to attempts their should just be patient and get a good Network and which is really fast enough
kudoz
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chadelicious: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Same error msg, was rescheduled for 8pm, DMO

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by fohlarp: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
ostopsmich:

They are simple questions you can answer, all u need do is be time conscious...verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs
are U 4 Dmo/AFO/SO.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teeebest(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
just tried login in now,access still denied. DMO batch 1. Mtchewww
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sonssyo: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDMO ,who hv written please?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
i did d exam but was unable to submit

Anybody with d same issue?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Im tired, mine is saying "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet" #fedup
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by owolabiza(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
I guess people who applied for dmo batch 1 have d access denied error.....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adefreshguy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
NOTICE
Dear applicant,
We understand you’ve been having challenges logging onto the FAAN recruitment website. This is due to technical issues which are now being resolved. As soon as this is rectified, all shortlisted applicants will be duly notified of the new dates between (tomorrow and Saturday) for the online test. We regret any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Please be rest assured that we are committed to ensuring a fair recruitment process. We are doing everything possible to ensure that you have a hitch free online aptitude testing experience.

Thank you for your understanding

Much Regards
Manager, FAAN Recruitment

That's the msg on their page
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adefreshguy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
owolabiza:
i pray its so. please is dere anyone for DMO batch 1 who has successfully fininshed?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrSloan(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
owolabiza:
yeah, i guess so too. coz even after the reschedule, the site still aint working. i just wonder how these microscopic few are able to successfully take the test. still wondering if they're lying.. smh

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ostopsmich(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
fohlarp:
are U 4 Dmo/AFO/SO.
SOII
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kwembehA: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
please who has written for AFS? i keept recieving Warning

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. i pray they schedule a new dat ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sonssyo: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
just received a message frm faan ,rescheduled 2mrw 9-10am
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by RichardSheddy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Latest info in FAAN site.
NEW
SCHEDULE:
APTITUDE
TEST
We understand you’ve been having
challenges logging onto the FAAN
recruitment website. This is due to
technical issues with our third party agent
Level 3TM an international local-to-global
connectivity provider. This issue is not only
being experienced in Nigeria but in other
parts of the world. We regret any
inconveniences this might have caused
you. Please be rest assured that we are
committed to ensuring a fair recruitment
process. We are doing everything possible
to ensure that you have a hitch free online
aptitude testing experience. As soon as
this is rectified, all shortlisted applicants
will be duly notified of the new dates for the
online test.
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE NEW SCHEDULE
TIME/DATE FRI 2/26 SAT 2/27
8-9AM AGM DMO Bacth 1
9-10AM PDMO DMO Bacth 2
10-11AM
11-12PM Aerodrome Fire Batch 1
12-1PM Aerodrome Fire Sup Batch 1 Aerodrome Fire Batch 2
1-2PM
2-3PM Aerodrome Fire Sup Batch 2 Secuirity Officer batch 2
3-4PM Aerodrome Fire Sup Batch 3 Secuirty Officer2
4-5PM Asst Fire Sup Batch1 Asst Sec Supr Batcth1
5-6PM Asst Fire sup Batch2 Secuirty Cadet Bacth 1
6-7PM

I pray this time their site will work well.
Lets be hopeful.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by RichardSheddy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
How will the password b written?
will it b the digit sent to phone, as in 12345 only?
or P12345?
or Password12345?
Please some in the house should help against tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by owen706: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
babs01:
If you were unable to write the test yesterday, you can now write yours anytime between now and 8:00am tomorrow. Do not repeat test if you have written before.

new sms frm faan

I was able to write the test yesterday after so many attempts and I got above the 50% mark, but I got another SMS late today by FAAN saying "Kindly note that your Online Aptitude Test has been rescheduled as follows: Time:9:00-10:00am. Date: 2/27/2015. Sorry for the inconveniences."

My point is FAAN keeps sending SMS broadcasts to everyone irrespective of whether they have successfully taken their tests or were unable to login, meaning everyone keeps trying over and over again to login to faanrecruitment.com which is currently unable to attend to the millions of requests its currently getting per second.

It's so terrible how our govt agencies are so unprofessional in conducting just simple CBT exam. #IBeliveInNigerianYouths
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by doxarhema: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2015

Previous
Next

LOGIN FORM

Enter the Log-In Name and Password sent to you by text message
Username
Password
Remember Me

Remember, your PASSWORD begins with CAPITAL letter P
NEW SCHEDULE: ONLINE APTITUDE TEST

We understand you’ve been having challenges logging onto the FAAN recruitment website. This is due to technical issues with our third party agent Level 3TM an international local-to-global connectivity provider. This issue is not only being experienced in Nigeria but in other parts of the world. We regret any inconveniences this might have caused you. Please be rest assured that we are committed to ensuring a fair recruitment process. We are doing everything possible to ensure that you have a hitch free online aptitude testing experience. As soon as this is rectified, all shortlisted applicants will be duly notified of the new dates for the online test.

PLEASE FIND BELOW THE NEW SCHEDULE
TIME/DATE FRI 2/26 SAT 2/27
8-9AM AGM DMO Bacth 1
9-10AM PDMO DMO Bacth 2
10-11AM
11-12PM Aerodrome Fire Batch 1
12-1PM Aerodrome Fire Sup Batch 1 Aerodrome Fire Batch 2
1-2PM
2-3PM Aerodrome Fire Sup Batch 2 Secuirity Officer batch 2
3-4PM Aerodrome Fire Sup Batch 3 Secuirty Officer2
4-5PM Asst Fire Sup Batch1 Asst Sec Supr Batcth1
5-6PM Asst Fire sup Batch2 Secuirty Cadet Bacth 1
6-7PM Secuirty Cadet Bacth 2
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Geraldboy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
this people are confusing is tomorrow 26th or Saturday 27th....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ostopsmich(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
RichardSheddy:
How will the password b written?
will it b the digit sent to phone, as in 12345 only?
or P12345?
or Password12345?
Please some in the house should help against tomorrow.
Thanks
You write the password like this Password12345, its not yet your period that's why you have been unable to login, talking from my todays experience...try stay online even after the time sent to you expired cos I was schedule to write mine btw 5-6 today but was log on @ exactly 6pm

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
I went digging around and found out the new site is registered to Dan Ushman of SingleHop LLC somewhere in Chicago for obodo oyibo...anyways this is a maddening and saddening situation where a country will subject her teeming *all 20million plus* employed and unemployed youths lipsrsealed to this rigorous and frivolous cat and mouse game of surugede #Ingiligbo! ...Umu Nnem I have had it up to here *my blockos region* as the saying goes...If you never reach you never sabi.
Position Applied for: Aerodrome Fire Officer (AFO)
Cause of Confusion: Text Message
Content:
FAANRECRUIT 25/02/2015 Wed
We understand that you
had difficulty taking the
online test.You have been
rescheduled as follows:
DATE:28/2/2015
TIME:1:00-2:00PM. Sorry for
the inconveniences.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Chocho4real(m): 1:02am On Feb 27, 2015
I don't believe those persons yelling they received a text for security officer II, remembered what they applied for! Have gone through this thread with just only two persons or so got invite. Pls if u applied for SO II and you got invite, tell the house, cause am just confused with this category.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Shubbylee(m): 2:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Chocho4real:
I don't believe those persons yelling they received a text for security officer II, remembered what they applied for! Have gone through this thread with just only two persons or so got invite. Pls if u applied for SO II and you got invite, tell the house, cause am just confused with this category.

don't mind them jare, I also applied for SO II and I've not received any e-mail or text!! Even on FAAN's test timetable there's nothing for SO II!!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by soltex(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Shubbylee:

don't mind them jare, I also applied for SO II and I've not received any e-mail or text!! Even on FAAN's test timetable there's nothing for SO II!!
Me and all my guys too o...! anyway lets keep our hopes alive. GOD dey
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by OdaNobunaga(m): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2015
soltex:
Me and all my guys too o...! anyway lets keep our hopes alive. GOD dey

three of us at my present office that applied for SO have not gotten any invite uptill yesterday. Also a lot of people went for security position, so if they have sent invite, it shouldnt be this few people that should be showing up. Anyways, this is FG stuff, one should not put all his hopes on it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dmcdad: 3:33am On Feb 27, 2015
OdaNobunaga:

three of us at my present office that applied for SO have not gotten any invite uptill yesterday. Also a lot of people went for security position, so if they have sent invite, it shouldnt be this few people that should be showing up. Anyways, this is FG stuff, one should not put all his hopes on it.
I did get an invite for SO. Got the SMS on Tuesday. The fact is; I didn't get it on my primary line(MTN), but got it on my secondary line (which is Etisalat)
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dannisexy(m): 4:05am On Feb 27, 2015
So plz those of us meant 2w write yesterday evening, by 5-6pm........wat is our new resheduled time ? Coz I applied 4 SO cadet

You write the password like this Password12345, its not yet your period that's why you have been unable to login, talking from my todays experience...try stay online even after the time sent to you expired cos I was schedule to write mine btw 5-6 today but was log on @ exactly 6pm[/quote]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Capable091: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2015
please confused here......i received a sms frm faan stated dat my test day has been reschedule to sat 28/02 bt on their site d test is jux on 26/27....plz anyone dat have d same issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.