Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439544 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 0806436bnj(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2015
can I use my phone for the online text
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrSloan(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
0806436bnj:
can I use my phone for the online text
Check the thread, its been answered already.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
soltex:
Na wah for FAAN o..! SOll no invite for me and my homeboyz, GOD dey o...! well as for those that sat for d test and past. congratulations...!
But E NEVER END o.....!
I will advise if you're not physically fit, better go start jogging Atleast let body get use to it before dey call you guys for d physical test, because that's the next step after dis test.
wc one b fisical test again
wetin concern person wey wan kill fire outbreak with fitness test
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 0806436bnj(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2015
can I use my phone for the online text please I need your response, thank u
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by murphyrichy(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2015
cecejobs:
depending on your browser. If you αяε using Mozila, go to Tools>options>content>untick the option "load images automatically" den "ok" goodluck!
Hello thanks for helping out, but its like my Mozilla is diff from urs, I couldn't find load images automatically. I only saw fonts &colours den languages under content.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by murphyrichy(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2015
dmcdad:

Go to options in your browser's menu, and navigate to Advance tab. In the advance tab, scroll down and look for enable /disable images and do the meedful.If you can't find it in the advance tab view, check on other tabs on the options menu, you would see something like display images blah blah blah...
tnx I followed your step, I couldn't find it. I hv to use cyber cafe and write mine.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Stellycrown(f): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Morning, pls help us to pray, those of us writing 8am-9am this morning. Let God in His infinite mercy, give us his grace to login without stress and also get up to 70% pass mark. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrSloan(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Stellycrown:
Morning, pls help us to pray, those of us writing 8am-9am this morning. Let God in His infinite mercy, give us his grace to login without stress and also get up to 70% pass mark. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Amen. less than 15mins to go..

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by swaggabrown(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Morning peeps...pls can anyone who applied for the SOII GL8 position confirm to the house if they have been successful in taking the online test!? Cos i av a strong feeling that there is somthing wrong with dat position, probably they dont want security officers or the population dat applied for the position is high so they need a special attention to conduct thiers.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by methyl: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2015
for those of us that are scheduled for 9-10am can I still do it past 10 if am unable to do it between 9-10 because of environmental and their is no light on my laptop.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by afolabitolulope: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
It's 8am yet again and this is what I'm getting from the page, ''Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL''
anyone with similar prob.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrSloan(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
afolabitolulope:
It's 8am yet again and this is what I'm getting from the page, ''Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL''
Same here ooh
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by GreenBobo: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
methyl:
for those of us that are scheduled for 9-10am can I still do it past 10 if am unable to do it between 9-10 because of environmental and their is no light on my laptop.
Are you in PH?
I'd help out!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by RichardSheddy(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2015
afolabitolulope:
mine is saying the website cannot display this page
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teeebest(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2015
MrSloan:

Same here ooh
Same same
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ellababy808(f): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Success to al those writing d test. Get a free manual 4 stubborn chest pains and infections http://www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by methyl: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
am in lag
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
swaggabrown:
Morning peeps...pls can anyone who applied for the SOII GL8 position confirm to the house if they have been successful in taking the online test!? Cos i av a strong feeling that there is somthing wrong with dat position, probably they dont want security officers or the population dat applied for the position is high so they need a special attention to conduct thiers.
This question should come later after 4pm today because there are two batches concerning this position, one is scheduled for 2-3 pm and the other 3-4 pm, so no one will be able go give you a valid answer now until then. Have u gotten the invite? see just calm your mind and hope for the best in God, i believe in Him all is well! ofcourse we are aware this is a nation where everything virtually go wrong but that will not stop us from trying even if they are planning something under ground we are not scared of their schemes!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Burris(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
who has been able to log in, the site no gree load and 8am don pass
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQLi be resolvedsplaying,pls how can this,this what my browser is d
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by methyl: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2015
for those of us that are scheduled for 9-10am
can I still do it past 10 if am unable to do it
between 9-10 because of environmental and
their is no light on my laptop.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by efosases: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Faan no allow me login oh....any1 with same problem?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by afolabitolulope: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2015
I just got another message now, '' your account have been blocked or not yet activated'' Time is going ??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by PrinceAdebola: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2015
same here with me oooooo.....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Pinnacleman(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2015
loading... as usual!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ojochegbe1(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2015
faan has started again ooo i'm trying to login now c what i gat. Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Onyiclara(f): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Today is sanitation,no cafe is open. Been trying to use my phone and its just too slow.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by fohlarp: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2015
umarsanijada:
i was at a cafe when a guy came to write for the apptitute test today 4-5 pm innititally he had problem trying to log in and later got in .
we glance through the question they are more of current affairs and logical mathesmathics . mine is reschedule for tommorrow but i havent gotten my user name and password. God Help us All
.pls was dr anyth lk cmprhnsn pasage?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by akolat(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2015
@ efosases . Same here. Unable to login...login denied. The msg displayed was that the account has either been blocked or not yet activated yet.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2015
MySQL blabla!!

angry angry angry
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
These people are not organized. Getting an error message "Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL".
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pharmtex08(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Same here o, error in login. Pls as anyone able to login?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.