Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439611 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2015
borie4u:
e be like say this people dey craze. how can they ask me to come to enugu when i am based in Lagos. Abi they no see my residential address ni. anyone in the same shoe with me.my name is on the list for delta but am based in lagos. dont no if i can try the lagos centre.
See me see person o! haba! try Lagos centre Na, shebi Na chance u get wey u still dey look for one chance again!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by TheWills(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2015
kle4d:
Is there anyone who saw his/her score after the test but didn't get an email after the test but was shortlisted??

See the attached screenshot..
I was shortlisted

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by alsimon: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2015
pls has any1 download d medical form?...

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2015
I am certain that another list will come up. There is logically no way 4000 candidates will apply for DMO, only for less than 250 to be selected. I mean how can they possibly choose just six (6) from my home state?

I refuse to accept defeat, I shall conquer.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Onyiridike:
If you are a successful candidate and you don't know anybody at FAAN or any oga at the top, quote me.

NOTE: If tell us lies here to decieve innocent Nigerians, God Almighty will make your life at FAAN miserable.

I scored 78, I know no one except God, .y name is on the list.
Just left kaduna now for Enugu
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sonssyo: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=kle4d post=31476440]Is there anyone who saw his/her score after the test but didn't get an email after the test but was shortlisted??

i did nt get any mail and nt shortlisted either
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:

Have you downloaded the medical fitness form?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2015
4everGrand:

Have you downloaded the medical fitness form?

DMO's don't need the form, it's for Aerodrome people I think. Abi? undecided undecided
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:

DMO's don't need the form, it's for Aerodrome people I think. Abi? undecided undecided

Huh? Nor tink am o. DMOs need it. Read what was sent you and also the info on their site. I dont even think the Aerodrome guys have been called sef.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dijim0n: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2015
naira0:
I am certain that another list will come up. There is logically no way 4000 candidates will apply for DMO, only for less than 250 to be selected. I mean how can they possibly choose just six (6) from my home state?

I refuse to accept defeat, I shall conquer.

That is the whole point of the selection process. because 50% is required to pass doesn't mean that will be the benchmark for selection. Each state will have their own allocation and the top scores from a particular state will be selected. Scoring over 70% might get you a slot if you are from a particular state but not good enough in another. My own opinion anyways.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2015
4everGrand:

Huh? Nor tink am o. DMOs need it. Read what was sent you and also the info on their site. I dont even think the Aerodrome guys have been called sef.

Check again. Ours have just interview time, those for Aerodrome have time and physical fitness test. Abi na my eye? sad shocked
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:

Check again. Ours have just interview time, those for Aerodrome have time and physical fitness test. Abi na my eye? sad shocked

Ok, no problem. I hope it is so. Buh have you checked the site?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2015
4everGrand:

Ok, no problem. I hope it is so. Buh have you checked the site?

Yes. Just logged in to confirm again. Did your name come out? smiley
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:

Yes. Just logged in to confirm again. Did your name come out? smiley

Yeah.

Was wondering what physical fitness had to do with DMO, buh since its there on their website when the physically inclined positions are not there, got me thinking its also for the DMOs.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
4everGrand:

Yeah.

Was wondering what physical fitness had to do with DMO, buh since its there on their website when the physically inclined positions are not there, got me thinking its also for the DMOs.

The physically inclined positions are there...
at the bottom of the list, click previous. You'll see all the groups and the selected people. Then you'll see that AFO11 has physical fitness on it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by piscesgem(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:

Have u done ur medicals, still in kaduna will leave night
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by freshyabstel: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2015
4everGrand:

Yeah.

plsss kindly paste d medical form link plsss
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
freshyabstel:

plsss kindly paste d medical form link plsss

State kwa? e no dey.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sonssyo: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2015
i wrote my exam on 28feb and wz invited plz indicate,seems dis pple did nt capture our scores
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by TheWills(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2015
piscesgem:

Have u done ur medicals, still in kaduna will leave night

Please which medical tests do we need to do?
Is it the normal physical fitness certificate or a special one for this purpose because they specifically intended for us to download a medical fitness form from their site but the link is inactive.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2015
TheWills:

Please which medical tests do we need to do?
Is it the normal physical fitness certificate or a special one for this purpose because they specifically intended for us to download a medical fitness form from their site but the link is inactive.

which normal physical fitness cert are u talkin about?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by TheWills(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2015
4everGrand:

which normal physical fitness cert are u talkin about?

Hospitals normally issue a medical fitness cert after some tests are conducted...

I asked cos some medical tests take more than a day to get result.. It seems they want us to do some specific ones but d link to download the form is inactive.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by jentlemanjoe(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2015
staceyo:
I don't know anyone in FAAN,l was shortlisted for the interview and I scored 75%.
Please who knows what l should expect for the interview.

Did you get mail or SMS?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by owen706: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello FAAN Applicants,

Some of us might have been disappointed by the list of successful acpplicants that were invited for the interviews due to the fact that they scored above the 50% cut off point or above 60% or above 70% or above 80%.

But the truth is that no matter the process used by any govt agencies or parastatals in recruiting candidates, whether you like it or not there will always be sentiments, interests, quota allocation to traditional rulers or politicians esp the national assembly folks.

So what's the way forward for youths of this great country? We all should know that the days of govt providing jobs for everyone is over as govt has failed us, this generation of political thieves have failed us, both APC and PDP have all failed us.

I am saying we need to all start looking inwards to know where our strength really lies apart from paid employment and pursue our gifts while developing our innermost talents.

FAAN recruitment success or failure is not the end of the road, there's always light at the end of every dark tunnel.

BE POSITVE FOLKS, KEEP MOVING FORWARD...

6 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=TheWills post=31476841][/quote]

God bless you bro.

I scored 77% too but didn't get a mail.
I also took screen shots like you did.

There is hope for me then. #AFS I'm waiting.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
can you guys now see why we should vote out corruption and march for buhari, how can some states like jigawa be omitted from the list? and again why wont all states have the same number of people if it is by state quota system? we need change seriously in this country. remove sentiments and vote for competency not corruption, this faan recruitment is another sham. everybody that applied and is qualified should be allowed to write the exam in the first place. I am qualified in all ramifications and I applied but they didn't even call me for a test and at last no single person from jigawa was on the list. why would some states have up to 12 candidates and some states completely omitted? how can somebody with a better point be left out n somebody with a low point be taken from the same state? #FAANRECRUITMENTISASHAM

Campaign after election! To me, a leader that can make Nigeria a better place is yet to be born..we are just too many in this country and even when Buhari gets der, he's definitely going to put in his best and leave the rest God

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Tolany25:

Campaign after election! To me, a leader that can make Nigeria a better place is yet to be born..we are just too many in this country and even when Buhari gets der, he's definitely going to put in his best and leave the rest God
no society is 100% corrupt free but at least to some extent my sister. if we continue folding our arms in anticipation that nigeria will not be a better place we are indirectly killing our country sister. I believe nigeria will be good again, I believe people from neighbouring countries will b trooping to nigeria for a greener pasture by the grace of God. take away corruption and I tell u nigeria will be one of the best place in the world. we have what it takes, its just corruption that is dwindling us backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg ....anybody wet apply for AFO
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg ....anybody wet apply for AFO II don c invite
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bidemshotunde(f): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2015
I still was unable to take the test becos its writing password does not match or you don't ave an account yet and I ave been trying it since March 2nd, d day faan sent it to me. Infact, I was sent three different usernames and password.I still tried it today and its still writing same thing
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by freshyabstel: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2015
rashygenius:
Abeg ....anybody wet apply for AFO II don c invite
what do u mean by "invite" plsss be specific. I suppose u re a degree holder
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2015
i scored 73 %yet i didntget any invite..abeg o kilode

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.