Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (441296 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
vivalavida:
I grudginly applied for this faan job. Got an sms for the exam on the 2nd of march. Was sick that day. Had to drag myself to the cyber to do it and scored 52%. I moved ma mind away from faan. Was in the office today around 3pm and a number called me that she saw ma name online. I thought it was one of these scam calls. Asked her hw she saw my number? Is my number online too? She said somethn about seeing the list with her uncle and dat she decided to try ma line since am frm her state imo state. I asked her hw sure she was,she then called my full name. I contacted a female friend to help me use her office system and check faan website for ma name. Didnt want ma boss seeing me checkn a job site with office system.She did,snapped it and sent it to me on whatsapp. Not too long,their sms came in. Checked ma mail now and saw their email.
But dont knw hw am gonna squeeze out time to travel to enugu all the way frm lagos. Hw do i do that medical ish wen i have to be @ work 2mao. Highest i can do is form illness in the office and sneak out of lagos on friday. But i have done a lot of fed jabs recruitment processes and i have come to discover that knowing one big shot is always needed. Sss has done that to me twice even after gettn to the final stage of the recruitment. So i am discouraged.

Hw u guys doing with the filling of the medical form?
Can some one get to the center without filling it completely? Why are we to do physical fitness and interview same day? They said we should wear white shirt,shorts and canvas and in the same mail ask us to dress coporately for the interview. This is the same ish immigrations did

Nna mehn,am confused. I need answers and if it aint forth-coming,i stay bak in lagos
@emboldened, shocked

I didn't get the email, hence my ignorance on that. Where i wan take go get white shirt/short this night? Mtcheew.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Chibliss2: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls who went for the interview today. Gist us how it went

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by vivalavida(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
dmcdad:

@emboldened, shocked

I didn't get the email, hence my ignorance on that. Where i wan take go get white shirt/short this night? Mtcheew.

U can imagine.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thank God
I got my mail both with sms today! Nd tomorrow is the day hmmm
Pray for me ooooo!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
vivalavida:
I grudginly applied for this faan job. Got an sms for the exam on the 2nd of march. Was sick that day. Had to drag myself to the cyber to do it and scored 52%. I moved ma mind away from faan. Was in the office today around 3pm and a number called me that she saw ma name online. I thought it was one of these scam calls. Asked her hw she saw my number? Is my number online too? She said somethn about seeing the list with her uncle and dat she decided to try ma line since am frm her state imo state. I asked her hw sure she was,she then called my full name. I contacted a female friend to help me use her office system and check faan website for ma name. Didnt want ma boss seeing me checkn a job site with office system.She did,snapped it and sent it to me on whatsapp. Not too long,their sms came in. Checked ma mail now and saw their email.
But dont knw hw am gonna squeeze out time to travel to enugu all the way frm lagos. Hw do i do that medical ish wen i have to be @ work 2mao. Highest i can do is form illness in the office and sneak out of lagos on friday. But i have done a lot of fed jabs recruitment processes and i have come to discover that knowing one big shot is always needed. Sss has done that to me twice even after gettn to the final stage of the recruitment. So i am discouraged.

Hw u guys doing with the filling of the medical form?
Can some one get to the center without filling it completely? Why are we to do physical fitness and interview same day? They said we should wear white shirt,shorts and canvas and in the same mail ask us to dress coporately for the interview. This is the same ish immigrations did

Nna mehn,am confused. I need answers and if it aint forth-coming,i stay bak in lagos
I understand u my brother, but pls try and go for the interview. I did mine today and I can tell u that this recruitment is transparent from my observation so far. But try to compare ur recent Job security to that of FAAN and also d pay. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=naira0 post=31525510] This recruitment process is anything but fair and transparent. But is rather shrouded in secerecy.

Below is a comment from a shortlisted candidate :

I scored 47%
Remark: Failed
I applied for Asst Security Supritendent (ASS)
But to my greatest surprise I got interview invitation mail dis
afternoon.
I tink is r based on range of score applicants in ur category or state
have
Papa God complete wat u hav started
Amen

[color=#000099] [b]Does this not beg the question on what benchmark FAAN employed in this recruitment.

If true to people's sugestions that candidates are selected based on the general performance of candidates from their home state, does it imply that out of a whole state, sombody who failed with 47% was actualy their best candidate.

FAAN has more questions to ansa bkos I dnt seem to find a logic to justify invitations vis a vis their pass level. Even som candidates who scored as high as 80% were ignored.

I am still hoping for the best... What do u mean by ignored? Do u know the no. Of applicants that scored above 80?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by vivalavida(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calculus007:
I understand u my brother, but pls try and go for the interview. I did mine today and I can tell u that this recruitment is transparent from my observation so far. But try to compare ur recent Job security to that of FAAN and also d pay. Best of luck.

Aiit.
Those who did their physical exercise,hw did they do?
Did they do their intv first b4 the physical exercise?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=emmasege post=31527717]Got a better job, one that would not only fetch me good income but also task my brain. FAAN is a good place if u r the type that likes money without necessarily engaging urself mentally. Pls how is FAAN salary for level 8?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
I disagrre with all those that say FAAN is not transparent because they weren't shortlisted. They used a quoter system like every FG recruitment process and there are educationally less- developed states. So one could score 85 and if many pple in ur state score 90 and above and they need 11 from ur state, u might not make d cut and some other person who scored 60 from another state makes the list. That's how it works.
I scored 72 and made the AFO list. Pple dt scored higher didnt make it cos the performance in their state was higher, and pple scored less and made it from other states too.
As for the fitness test you'l jug a 2.5km distance, do sit ups and then press ups. Learn the situps without anybody holdin ur legs.
Your height would be measured too.
As for the doctors report, go into any Government hospital and c a doctor, it won't take u up to 30mins and u have his signature and stamp .
FAAN know their msg might have come in late so even if u are 5hours late, u'll be let in but try and be early.
I know no body at faan and d process has been fairly transparent.
So don't discourage ur self with the ogathetop syndrom.
Pple get these jobs without knowin no body upstairs and we could too. Good lucks to all of u .

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calculus007:
Did everyone actually come putting on their white shirts and shorts?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
vivalavida:

Aiit.
Those who did their physical exercise,hw did they do?
Did they do their intv first b4 the physical exercise?
Please bro, which post did you apply for? I applied for SOII, but in my exam title, they wrote exam for DMO.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dmcdad: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Drbazz:
I disagrre with all those that say FAAN is not transparent because they weren't shortlisted. They used a quoter system like every FG recruitment process and there are educationally less- developed states. So one could score 85 and if many pple in ur state score 90 and above and they need 11 from ur state, u might not make d cut and some other person who scored 60 from another state makes the list. That's how it works.
I scored 72 and made the AFO list. Pple dt scored higher didnt make it cos the performance in their state was higher, and pple scored less and made it from other states too.
As for the fitness test you'l jug a 2.5km distance, do sit ups and then press ups. Learn the situps without anybody holdin ur legs.
As for the doctors report, go into any Government hospital and c a doctor, it won't take u up to 30mins and u have his signature and stamp .
FAAN know their msg might have come in late so even if u are 5hours late, u'll be let in but try and be early.
Pple get these jobs without knowin no body upstairs and we could too. Good lucks to all of u .
any strict dress code? I didn't get the email and I just got to know tonight that we are meant to put on white shorts and shirts, coupled with canvas. What can you say about this?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT shortlist is out.

Not a single person from Edo State.

It is well.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Drbazz:
OK thanks.
....but pls talk abt interview aspect & dressings over there.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by oyedepoo: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
my state of origin is oyo but they but my name under lagos state.
please, which state i will clame ooo
please i need advice on it
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2015
hmmmmmmm! #mysighofrelieve I been wan die of nervousness! lol
I scaled thru d second hurdle, My 68% counted, it is God o, he will finish wat he has started with me.
got a long journey to travel, oya! let's go there!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dan41(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2015
plz wat is d dress cord/type tu use for d interview.or is it dat white ll going tu use for both physical ft n interview
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2015
oyedepoo:
my state of origin is oyo but they but my name under lagos state.
please, which state i will clame ooo
please i need advice on it
you definitely filled Lagos as your state of origin may b as a mistake though. however u need not worry, get there first! u can only claim& belong to state whose certificate of origin u are carrying.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
dan41:
plz wat is d dress cord/type tu use for d interview.or is it dat white ll going tu use for both physical ft n interview
I beg make somebody help us here to answer the above question o, me too wan know o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by oyedepoo: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2015
teetopalad:

you definitely filled Lagos as your state of origin may b as a mistake though. however u need not worry, get there first! u can only claim& belong to state whose certificate of origin u are carrying.
thanks
i dont know if should try and get lagos certificate because i carry oyo state
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Swiftlee(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2015
teetopalad:

I beg make somebody help us here to answer the above question o, me too wan know o.
Come to the venue with your with shirt and shorts..dont make a mistake of putting on suit..you go seat down with am! Live! grin You guys and going do the drills first, then the interview..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Suffy: 3:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Who else got a successful sms from faan enugu after d fitness test yestaday?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tripleik(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Suffy:
DID THEY SEND YOU SUCH?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Suffy:
Me.
Mine is tomorrow 13th
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Calculus007 post=31533399][/quote] it dosent mean 47 is their best but if they need 10 from that state, and 9 pple got 48 and above, the person with 47 passes .
Conditions are different
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2015
dmcdad:

any strict dress code? I didn't get the email and I just got to know tonight that we are meant to put on white shorts and shirts, coupled with canvas. What can you say about this?
You could go dia with ur mofty but have ur white shirts, shorts and canvass. Those successful after the fitness test would be texted later for interview the next day. -'m at the venue for the interview now
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Please those who have attended the interview, how was it? What are the procedures? What are the questions like and how do they grade the performance? Please you people should let us know if we should still be hopeful for another batch....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nobility1: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Drbazz:

You could go dia with ur mofty but have ur white shirts, shorts and canvass. Those successful after the fitness test would be texted later for interview the next day. -'m at the venue for the interview now
u mean white canvas again or any covered shoe. Pls are u in Lagos centre?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yeah! I score 65% for PDMO and my name is on the list. Glory be to God!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ciskenn(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
kle4d:
AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT shortlist is out.

Not a single person from Edo State.

It is well.

Also, no one from Imo state.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kenlouis(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
FAAN!FAAN!!FAAN!!!
How many times did I call U guys
So because of your so called nonsensical quota system, I was not short listed even after scoring 68%. A whole masters degree holder in criminology,with various foreign certifications in crime and security. Well, all I can say is that your security department lost out this time...
However for all those who made the list of Graduate Security Officer(GSO) I say congratulations...

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
I
Drbazz:

Same thing I have always tried to make people understand. At least someone would testify to it so far. FAAN can't employ everybody, so stop the unpleasant words. If you are picked for the next stage, good and fine and if not invited, it's time to move on and look for the next available vacancy. Ur time will surely come soon. And stop the it's all a man know man thing. Not always the case. Congrats to those who are invited. Wishing u all the best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.