Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439359 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yazach: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE

PLEASE FIND BELOW IMPORTANT DATA ON THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE AS AT MARCH 16, 2014.

S/N

NOS

REMARKS

Total number of applications screened

Includes online and hardcopy applications

Initial Target Set for Aptitude Test

It was agreed to increase target to up_to 30,000 to allow as many people as possible to take the test.

Total shortlisted for Aptitude test

Total Number Tested as of March 11, 2015

Candidates with complete Results

24, 043

Total Candidates that scored 50% and above

Total Candidates that scored 70% and above

Total candidates with 40-49%

Highest Score

98%

Lowest Score

0%

Planned Target Shortlist for Fitness Test and Interview (all positions, all states)

Total Shortlisted for Fitness Test and Interview as of March 11, 2015

Planned Target Shortlist for Interview

Total Fitness Test conducted at all 4 locations as of Monday March 16

This number is expected to increase to 4,000 plus at the end of the process.

Interviews have began at all centers

Data being collated

Prev
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
yazach:

ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE

PLEASE FIND BELOW IMPORTANT DATA ON THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE AS AT MARCH 16, 2014.

S/N

NOS

REMARKS

It was agreed to increase target to up_to 30,000 to allow as many people as possible to take the test.

24, 043

Highest Score

98%

Lowest Score

0%

Planned Target Shortlist for Fitness Test and Interview (all positions, all states)

Data being collated

Prev

where u get this info from
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
make una no day carry dis kind long tin day blok road. just tell them to check the faan website .
as for the person way day ask question of the source, check faan website and click on public update

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
ukeme200:

lol...yak utom begin immediately..lol. Asst. Fire Supretendent(AFS). Afo?
Aero fire sup bt dy switch me to aero fire officer II. How many dm need nationwide?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
joshdgr8:
where u get this info from
I am highly disappointed in people like u!
I've been seen u on dis forum for long yet u did not know abt Faan portal right? where else are we all suppose to b visiting from time to time if not Faan site for God's sake, u still asking where dey got data posted abt 5-days ago, @ least u dey visit here, dey visit there too abeg.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Its on FAAN's website
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Are u a B.sc holder? If u are, it explains why u were switched.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
yazach:

ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE

S/N

NOS

REMARKS

24, 043

Highest Score

98%

Lowest Score

0%

Data being collated

Prev

Do u necessarily have to copy and paste this? Why not paste the link

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
osagiemi:
Are u a B.sc holder? If u are, it explains why u were switched.
So d interviewers informed me. Really kul peeps n planning.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Etizz: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
teetopalad:

I am highly disappointed in people like u!
I've been seen u on dis forum for long yet u did not know abt Faan portal right? where else are we all suppose to b visiting from time to time if not Faan site for God's sake, u still asking where dey got data posted abt 5-days ago, @ least u dey visit here, dey visit there too abeg.

Because he ask you where u get d info from does not make u be disappointed in him, for me to insult or run u down does not require me to get a gun first, am sorry oh, but u should not have approach someone who wanna know something from u in such manner..... Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrHighSea:
So d interviewers informed me. Really kul peeps n planning.

Thankfully the number of those commending the process far outweighs those complaining.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrHighSea:
Aero fire sup bt dy switch me to aero fire officer II. How many dm need nationwide?

I don't know. Na God hand we dey..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pdemand(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
caesaraba:

That would have just been counter-productive. Keep in mind, a very large majority of those who partook in the screening exercise are very happy with the process. The decision was taken to choose those with the highest scores from each state obviously to reduce bottlenecks which could arise from shortlisting too many candidates. Keep in mind again, that candidates were competing against others from their states. As usual when due process doesn't favour us, we like shifting the goal posts. People started sending bulk sms to themselves either in an attempt at mischief or simply to sabotage the process. This is probably what led to a few of the cases of rejection some posters here have highlighted. I'm sure FAAN will in due course tender their unreserved apologies to those wrongly affected by this.
Well, I'm sorry for those that have any complaint. I'm sure those that did their PTT and Interview in Lagos won't have anything to complain about. I commend them for the job done so far. I'm among those that did the PTT and Interview and Insha Allah, appointment letter will be the next calling from FAAN to me and some of my new-found friends. I don't have anybody assisting me except God. I was able to make 75percent in the online test and it has being a wonderful testimony. All the best to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
caesaraba:

Thankfully the number of those commending the process far outweighs those complaining.

Says who? Applicants are dam vexed! FAAN is not yet closer at al not to tlk of not yet there. What kind of statistics is FAAN publishin on dia website wen she has already met her waterloo already? Da goals FAAN proclaimed to be her parameters are not objective at al rather subjective. Why did I say dis? Imagin, a testee's success lies on his or her state of origin performance! And FAAN never took cognizance dt majority of da testees who scored very high mobilized people to join dem to observe da aptitude test at dia various comfort zones. As it stands now, majority of da inmates wil b tynkn perhaps i faild n dt ws y i was lamentin bt sori to say, I PASSED......lol. Obviousli, dis acts have jeopardized FAAN's goals. It wud v bin worthwhile had it bin FAAN contracted dis tests to outstandin CBT centres so as to manifest da psychometric properties of test administration. Tyns r just up-syd-down wit FAAN. Wit dis latest FAAN Public Update, wich position wud an applicant wit M.Sc in Geology wud v applied for? Or he wil swallow M.Sc and be applyin wit B.SC......lol.............. FAAN nids experts and not wannabes!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mofetemi:

Says who? Applicants are dam vexed! FAAN is not yet closer at al not to tlk of not yet there. What kind of statistics is FAAN publishin on dia website wen she has already met her waterloo already? Da goals FAAN proclaimed to be her parameters are not objective at al rather subjective. Why did I say dis? Imagin, a testee's success lies on his or her state of origin performance! And FAAN never took cognizance dt majority of da testees who scored very high mobilized people to join dem to observe da aptitude test at dia various comfort zones. As it stands now, majority of da inmates wil b tynkn perhaps i faild n dt ws y i was lamentin bt sori to say, I PASSED......lol. Obviousli, dis acts have jeopardized FAAN's goals. It wud v bin worthwhile had it bin FAAN contracted dis tests to outstandin CBT centres so as to manifest da psychometric properties of test administration. Tyns r just up-syd-down wit FAAN. Wit dis latest FAAN Public Update, wich position wud an applicant wit M.Sc in Geology wud v applied for? Or he wil swallow M.Sc and be applyin wit B.SC......lol.............. FAAN nids experts and not wannabes!

you are just making noise..... the deed has already been done so back off..... sometimes we only make noise on social media like this..... when it comes to d real fight you will be the first to run..... my dear ascept your fate, there is nothing you or me can do about all of these.... I guess u are with M.SC cos I see you flaunt it everywhere but please next time type with good English and not these shorthand grammar....... wink.... move on cos no matter what you say here doesn't count at all.... channel your complaint to FAAN.

4 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by gistme1759: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mofetemi:

guy why can't u call d attention of faan 2 d cbt issue(of nt allowing applicant 2 take d test @ d comfort of dea ohmz)rather go 2 ur preferred cbt centre, moreova u joined d train in taken d exam @ ur convenient time, guy u claiming 2 b a m.sc holder, gud 4u, buh I expect u 2 score @least 90% wiv ur m.sc tins, and again u av bn criticising faan despite making it clear dat we are competing within our respective state, besides I cud still recollect wen d controversial sms was sent, u immediately go 4 ur luck, now dat d tin is nt in ur favour anymore, u r back 2 ur critics, itz well, may God help us all
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
gistme1759:
guy why can't u call d attention of faan 2 d cbt issue(of nt allowing applicant 2 take d test @ d comfort of dea ohmz)rather go 2 ur preferred cbt centre, moreova u joined d train in taken d exam @ ur convenient time, guy u claiming 2 b a m.sc holder, gud 4u, buh I expect u 2 score @least 90% wiv ur m.sc tins, and again u av bn criticising faan despite making it clear dat we are competing within our respective state, besides I cud still recollect wen d controversial sms was sent, u immediately go 4 ur luck, now dat d tin is nt in ur favour anymore, u r back 2 ur critics, itz well, may God help us all

don't mind the guy.......... just making noise everywhere and I remembered I personally told him not to go cos Enugu center isn't where you go and misbehave... you think is by MSc? them go run you down with it.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by erayo2GCA(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
i wonder why slowpoke.s who didnt participate will be calling those who participated names..FAAN is a big flop, I can say that any day any time even in the present of FAAN MD...forget all those bullshit posted on their website.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=Mofetemi post=31863304]

Says who? Applicants are dam vexed! FAAN is not yet closer at al not to tlk of not yet there. What kind of statistics is FAAN publishin on dia website wen she has already met her waterloo already? Da goals FAAN proclaimed to be her parameters are not objective at al rather subjective. Why did I say dis? Imagin, a testee's success lies on his or her state of origin performance! And FAAN never took cognizance dt majority of da testees who scored very high mobilized people to join dem to observe da aptitude test at dia various comfort zones. As it stands now, majority of da inmates wil b tynkn perhaps i faild n dt ws y i was lamentin bt sori to say, I PASSED......lol. Obviousli, dis acts have jeopardized FAAN's goals. It wud v bin worthwhile had it bin FAAN contracted dis tests to outstandin CBT centres so as to manifest da psychometric properties of test administration. Tyns r just up-syd-down wit FAAN. Wit dis latest FAAN Public Update, wich position wud an applicant wit M.Sc in Geology wud v applied for? Or he wil swallow M.Sc and be applyin wit B.SC......lol.............. FAAN nids experts and not wannabes![/quote

Lol. It's understandable that you are pained. However, no matter how much you shout, the fact still remains that the number of satisfied applicants far outweigh those who aren't. Learn to deal with it. Thank you.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by summerset: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
my fellow country men can never be pleased,do dis dey wld complain,do DAT dey wld definitely complain,we all know dis is a government parastatal and dia is certainly gonna be some cutting of corners,but d truth is glaring for all to see,faan is trying as much as dey can to be sincere and open about dis recruitment,at least some percentage of people wld definitely get dis job on credit,let's give to ceaser what is his and give a little credit to dis government parastatal and also pray DAT d rest of dem emulate dem and try to make deir recruitments open and fair to some extent.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
DeanOlamide:

don't mind the guy.......... just making noise everywhere and I remembered I personally told him not to go cos Enugu center isn't where you go and misbehave... you think is by MSc? them go run you down with it.

No. It's okay to let people pour out their frustration. There are a lot of people out there walking about with a false sense of entitlement. Let them say. So FAAN didn't workout for you. Then you wanna do your best to denigrate the entire process? Funny. MOVE ON! Those who are satisfied with the process are 10 times more than you in number. Life doesn't start and end with FAAN.

Talking about states of origin. It's called Federal Character Commission for a reason. Not your father's company. You don't like it, take your grievances to the abokis in the North who scored 55% and got shortlisted. Sorry I have to sound like this but when you have one particular person crying blue murder, you just have to respond in kind.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
summerset:
my fellow country men can never be pleased,do dis dey wld complain,do DAT dey wld definitely complain,we all know dis is a government parastatal and dia is certainly gonna be some cutting of corners,but d truth is glaring for all to see,faan is trying as much as dey can to be sincere and open about dis recruitment,at least some percentage of people wld definitely get dis job on credit,let's give to ceaser what is his and give a little credit to dis government parastatal and also pray DAT d rest of dem emulate dem and try to make deir recruitments open and fair to some extent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
gistme1759:

God bless you o' jare! Good points.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sweetomotayo(m): 2:39am On Mar 22, 2015
pdemand:

Well, I'm sorry for those that have any complaint. I'm sure those that did their PTT and Interview in Lagos won't have anything to complain about. I commend them for the job done so far. I'm among those that did the PTT and Interview and Insha Allah, appointment letter will be the next calling from FAAN to me and some of my new-found friends. I don't have anybody assisting me except God. I was able to make 75percent in the online test and it has being a wonderful testimony. All the best to us all.
you're from which state bro?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sweetomotayo(m): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2015
pdemand:

I have seen that you're from Ogun, see you at the very top! In sha Allahu

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tripleik(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2015
FAAN ? If theres one tin am sure of,its the fact that chelsea football club will win the league#COME ON YOU BLUES#

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by stevereal7(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls for those that had PFT on 17th & 18th, kindly get the house informed if you get an invite for interview cos I haven't seen any text yet.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ersparkle(f): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
stevereal7:
Pls for those that had PFT on 17th & 18th, kindly get the house informed if you get an invite for interview cos I haven't seen any text yet.

same here,expected their interview text late last WK but avnt rcvd a msg frm FAAN.waiting patiently n preparing @ d same tym.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by stevereal7(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Did u had yours in lagos too?
ersparkle:

same here,expected their interview text late last WK but avnt rcvd a msg frm FAAN.waiting patiently n preparing @ d same tym.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
ersparkle:

you were supposed to get the text the early hours of the next day which is the interview day.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kanondu(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigerians are very funny. Instead of name calling y not get yourself prepared for the next opportunity. Faan this faan that but at least the process is better than what we are used before. Many people that doesn't know the minister or the President were successful yet we are here criticising government as if we can do better. Please commend the process and pray that other parastatals including state government should emulate instead of compiling names of their cronies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.