Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,175 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439314 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
we shud all be praying....make God touches the minister of aviation heart over the recruitment to submit names before Jonathan hand over... I was even told that we first batch might even be lucky to be considered first..
first batch, u mean those that did their pft 11th march, right?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
Please let us all stop this smelling or no smelling of a thing all we need now is prayer ''TO GOD WHO MADE ME''........ Cos of this i was so curious that i have to travel to meet a FAAN staff (met im during interview) in Lagos yestdy for H/Q..sheebi na change we want.. i pray change no go happen to this our appointment letter of a thing we r waiting for.. Das all i will say... a word is enough for the wise
I docode u. Let be hopeful but prepare 4 d worst.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
we shud all be praying....make God touches the minister of aviation heart over the recruitment to submit names before Jonathan hand over... I was even told that we first batch might even be lucky to be considered first..
. Wat did u apply for?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
DMO II. Had my interview on 11th of marrch
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
Please let us all stop this smelling or no smelling of a thing all we need now is prayer ''TO GOD WHO MADE ME''........ Cos of this i was so curious that i have to travel to meet a FAAN staff (met im during interview) in Lagos yestdy for H/Q..sheebi na change we want.. i pray change no go happen to this our appointment letter of a thing we r waiting for.. Das all i will say... a word is enough for the wise
my guy I sense you are referring to the outcome of the presidential election. this recruitment exercise would be concluded. Cos it was conducted with huge fund and purpose we earlier mentioned on this thread. it will get to a logical conclusion bro. What you should have asked your source is what stage of the process they are in? FAAN Recruitment won't have commenced without a go ahead from Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
citizenjuwon:
my guy I sense you are referring to the outcome of the presidential election. this recruitment exercise would be concluded. Cos it was conducted with huge fund and purpose we earlier mentioned on this thread. it will get to a logical conclusion bro. What you should have asked your source is what stage of the process they are in? FAAN Recruitment won't have commenced without a go ahead from Jonathan.
Bro the stage is for the APL to be shared which dey ministers hand... I never said anything since the beginning of this trend cos I din have cogent information as a successful candidate after interview but now all d info am sharing is from a reliable source..thank you
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg make una take am easy biko...... which kind talk be all these na.... in fact why the server come go down self?

make una cool down biko.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by stevereal7(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
You know nothing young man, stop jumping into mentions okay?! BTW u had your screening in Enugu so wtf do u know that happened in lagos center.
Drbazz:

Bros u still day wait for interview when d process don finish over two weeks ago.
omo wahala day ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
Bro the stage is for the APL to be shared which dey ministers hand... I never said anything since the beginning of this trend cos I din have cogent information as a successful candidate after interview but now all d info am sharing is from a reliable source..thank you
You need not entertain any fear on whether the APL will come or not. It will surely come! It will be foolhardy for faan to spend millions of naira conducting recruitment and end up not recruiting. It is definitely going to be a shame on this administration to have conducted two (faan and NIS) inconclusive recruitments.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
.....but now all d info am sharing is from a reliable source..thank you
I have read abt 4 of ur posts now, ofcourse, I agree u ain't posting here b4 odawise u would have known we post direct info here. Funnily, as far as I & some others are concern, U HAVEN'T SHARED ANY INFO. bro!
learn to simplify & say things as it is not beating arnd d bush like u are doing pls!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
citizenjuwon:
You need not entertain any fear on whether the APL will come or not. It will surely come! It will be foolhardy for faan to spend millions of naira conducting recruitment and end up not recruiting. It is definitely going to be a shame on this administration to have conducted two (faan and NIS) inconclusive recruitments.
Mehn... i just pray so ooo.. That's just my nightmare all dis while.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by SirKennie13(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
The recruitment site is down...I hope it turns out to be gud and huge success for all.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
I tot @austin posted here on sunday dat faan is working on our posting(even on a sunday, to show their seriousness). Dat in 2weeks time everytin wud av been concluded. Except if @austin's source is not reliable.

As for those nursing fear, i say #fearNot!!.. The last time i checked fire dept of faan is grossly understaffed.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by SirKennie13(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
Plz ask ur source what is going on with there sites and what are relationship of those things with our APL..Thanks and God bless us
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
teetopalad:

I have read abt 4 of ur posts now, ofcourse, I agree u ain't posting here b4 odawise u would have known we post direct info here. Funnily, as far as I & some others are concern, U HAVEN'T SHARED ANY INFO. bro!
learn to simplify & say things as it is not beating arnd d bush like u are doing pls!
I just wonder what it would cost the dude to share the latest and relevant info with us.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
teetopalad:

all right bros...thank you ... I all know is we shud pray without ceasing and I believe that we will all get this APL

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by SirKennie13(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
adekunletosin:
all right bros...thank you ... I all know is we shud pray without ceasing and I believe that we will all get this APL
Amen o o o o o....bt plz make a serious confirmation 4rm ur source(s)
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
God the maker of heaven and earth, the time has come, perform your wonders, miracle and suprise to us, as we all await's our appointment letter, so be it!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
O! God the maker of heaven and earth the time has come, perform your miracle, suprise to all of us as we awaits our FAAN appointment letter in no distance time, SO BE IT!!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let's us pray!
Father! We are no politicians, nor that much interested in how the national cake is being shared between APC & PDP. All we ask for is a job that will give us daily bread for we and our families. Hear and answer our prayers we pray oh Lord, and the people of God say: Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
FAAN please help us with the information we need. As for the pesimit, if they will cancel the excersice, den they will also cancel NIs exercise.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
lets mobilse on hw we are goin 2 contact channels tv so as to make it a national discusion.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
kaiye:
lets mobilse on hw we are goin 2 contact channels tv so as to make it a national discusion.
lol.....nice idea .... U can raise the issue on der apps na or Jes gt in toush

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
kaiye:
FAAN please help us with the information we need. As for the pesimit, if they will cancel the excersice, den they will also cancel NIs exercise.
cancel keh...na election ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bunmiglady: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
kaiye:

ha ha! bros I don't think it has gotten to dat stage now,lets be patient.APL will get to us very soon
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2015
hello fellow faan staffs,,
please has anyone with d joyfull information needed? Wat is really wrong with d site? This process that has been transparent should b concluded with sincerity. We are counting on you Engr. Saleh Dunoma.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2015
All these worries have been reading here is absolutely unnecessary. Though it is human to be worried. Nonetheless, before you start your skepticism about the whole process. take time to answer this questions.
1. Why is FAAN recruiting?
2. Can they recruit without the consent of the Minister of Aviation?
3. Can the minister of aviation give a go ahead without the approval of Mr president?
4. Can Federal character commission (recruiting eyes of the govt.) moderate a recruitment exercise without been directed by the presidency?
5. Why was the recruitment exercise free? Is it not to avoid the NIS experience?
6. Why did FAAN invest so much millions in this exercise?
7. Why did Jonathan not mention FAAN recruitment throughout his campaign?
JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS AS HONESTLY AS POSSIBLE. IT MAY HELP!
Kindly disregard any temptation to believe the whole exercise is going to be futile.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2015
citizenjuwon:
All these worries have been reading here is absolutely unnecessary. Though it is human to be worried. Nonetheless, before you start your skepticism about the whole process. take time to answer this questions.
3. Can the minister of aviation give a go ahead without the approval of Mr president?
4. Can Federal character commission (recruiting eyes of the govt.) moderate a recruitment exercise without been directed by the presidency?
5. Why was the recruitment exercise free? Is it not to avoid the NIS experience?
Kindly disregard any temptation to believe the whole exercise is going to be futile.
anoda faan exam without username and password ?...there is God oooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2015
informato:
anoda faan exam without username and password ?...there is God oooo
Sir, what exam are you talking about?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Charmie(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Thank you very much o. I wonder why people won't just pray, believe God and wait patiently. You shall have whatsoever you say o..... So, those of you guessing the exercise would be canceled.....emmmmm grin can I say they will cancel yours to make the process faster for them to give us our APLs (That's for those of us who are expectant) kiss

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Broda, u dam right! I smell anomalies.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Charmie:

Thank you very much o. I wonder why people won't just pray, believe God and wait patiently. You shall have whatsoever you say o..... So, those of you guessing the exercise would be canceled.....emmmmm grin can I say they will cancel yours to make the process faster for them to give us our APLs (That's for those of us who are expectant) kiss

.....lol.....lol. hope is the mother of reality. pls, reverse that adverse phrase ooooooo.......lol. we are humans.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.