Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,749 members, 7,862,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Questions About Citizenship(guys Abeg Help Me Answer Them) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Questions About Citizenship(guys Abeg Help Me Answer Them) (537 Views)

Nigerians Living Abroad , Help Me Answer This Question Pls / The Easiest Country To Get Citizenship In / Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Citizenship(guys Abeg Help Me Answer Them) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Make una no vex ooo I posted this in the education section and nobody wan answer....

Please guys I have two questions about citizenship
Q1.. If an american man (with citizeship of both america and canada) marries a spanish(with dual citizenship of both spain and italy) and they gave birth to their child in france, the child then goes to england and spends his first ten years in england(he can become an english citizen by naturalization) can he claim the citizenship of;
America
Canada
Spain
Italy
France and
England at the same time??
Question 2... Can a child with father from ogun state and mother from oyo state and born in lagos state claim the citizenship of the three states in Nigeria or it has to be the father's state(for example if the child already has an ogun state certificate and wants to go to LASU as an indegene , can he collect the cerificate of origin from lagos state and oyo state too??
Re: Questions About Citizenship(guys Abeg Help Me Answer Them) by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Questions About Citizenship(guys Abeg Help Me Answer Them) by alberto2k(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2015
All those shii doesn't works here in Naija

So, I'd advice u stop wasting your time
Re: Questions About Citizenship(guys Abeg Help Me Answer Them) by malonephill(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Work partially! I was born in ondo state both possess ekiti and ondo then, before ekiti state get a state, due to where I was born my birth certificate carries ekiti, so I'm schooling in ogun state now claiming indigene, but my dad from ondo and mum from ogun
Re: Questions About Citizenship(guys Abeg Help Me Answer Them) by Enegod(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Questions Expected At US Embassy When Travelling As A Company To A Grand Parent / Nigeria Traveling Enquiry / Help!! General India Business Trip Visa Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.